Trae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giggling nervously, he covered his smile shyly as he poured the hot water into the cup. "W-Well, I can assure you, you've DEFINITELY attracted me. No need to preen or anything okay? Do you want some more coffee, by the way? Since we're here and all. Mmm... That instant mac and cheese looks good, too. I haven't had breakfast yet, I'm STARVING."

"So am I. Not necessarily for food, though," he mumbled as flirtatiously as previous, a gleam in his eye as he moved up closer to be able to work the machine, wanting a little independence.

There was nothing wrong with his arms and hands, after all.

"Maybe we can do something in Hell, huh? That'd be cool. With fiery volcanoes around, and lava, and... I reckon I'd fit it pretty darn well down there, huh? Not that I want Mom seeing me like that. I like being the dorky son."

"S-Stop!" He whined, his cheeks now a beetroot red as he sipped his tea. "Do you WANT me to look silly in front of Mom? B-Besides, didn't you want to wait until we got home? I mean, making love to you on something other than a hospital bed would be nice... With some candles- Oh! Doing... THAT in front of a lava? O-Oh, my... That'll surely get things heated up.'

"It'd be literally hot," he smirked, the look rather dorky and goofy, though that suited him perfectly. All his life, he had been a slight boy with a love of geeky jokes and whatnot, even if that wasn't how he had been in school. Bullies had sort of defeated his optimism a great deal, for understandable reasons.

"Ah... Aha... we'll see, I guess," he suddenly murmured, seeming to straighten a little in realisation at what he had said, and open flirting, in this form, was always a little embarrassing.

Leaning down for a gentle kiss on the other's lips, he offered a goofy grin of his own before clearing his throat. "Wanna roll back towards Mom? Or should we leave him alone a bit longer? I mean, I want him to be able to relax and stuff, without us, for just awhile. Maybe just spending time with you and me would be relaxing, hm?"

"What do you suggest we do? Hospitals aren't the best places to have fun," he reminded absently, his scrutinising eyes observing the dreary surroundings of the little cafe, sighing to himself at how lifeless it all was. Though didn't expect anything less from a hospital, in truth. "Just come sit at a different table, I suppose. Give Mom some space, yeah. He needs it, I guess."

"But I don't want to just abandon him, Riley! He looks so... So SAD, and it's making me sick." He admitted, sipping the tea quietly as he let his eyes drift towards said table. "He deserves to be happy, you know? He's worked so hard, it just tears me up knowing that he's being kicked out. Maybe I can convince Trae to reconsider, you know? Like, Indigo doesn't really help much with the family. He just sort of slumps about."

"But it's Indigo's house," he reminded quietly - the last thing he wanted was to ever stick up for Indigo and not defend Talin, but he did have to remain truthful, rather than biased and allowing that to corrupt his rational thoughts. "And... I don't want Mom to move, but it might be good for him! He can still see us and the new baby, but... he might like living back in Hell-- we have grandparents, Alex! He has his parents, and-- do we have aunties? What about uncles? COUSINS?...It's not like Mom's alone, aha..."

"Technically Trae built it," He reminded, "And he said himself, Hell is dangerous. I mean, there's one thing to go for a week or two, there's another to LIVING there! Terry, if he's in Hell, how could he see us anyway? He'd be so far away, it would be ridiculous. Just...Why don't you agree with me on this? Of all people?"

"Look, I just want Mom happy," he sighed heavily, a clearly exasperated noise as he moved to hold onto his cup of coffee closely, for warmth if anything. "And if he's happy with his family in Hell, he ought to stay there. We can visit, and he can visit us-- not that I want him there. I want him where he's happiest."

"Yeah... Yeah, you're right. I love you, you know that right?" He whispered, "Because I want you to know that in case it's as bad as Mom says it is down here. I don't want us being left off on a bad point, you know?"

Reactions: potassiumboron
"Alex, you're not going to get killed. You're a demon, you know? They wouldn't target you," he chuckled, even if his only perception of Hell was from the films, books and the limited conversations with two of his parents. "Indigo's your biological Dad. He's a pure blood demon. You'll be fine. I'm half incubus. I'm pretty sure incubi don't go down well down there." He busied himself with his coffee absently, neglecting to mention that Indigo had once revealed his kind were all killed and beaten for feeding from other demons. it was why Indigo had been brought to a human family to be raised - the massacre of his own left him with no way to be raised.

But if Riley revealed that Indigo's specific sub-species of demon wasn't received well, it would just go down like a lead balloon. Besides, it wasn't like Incubi were the favoured of demons anyway, so he was sort of in the same boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.