Tracking Your RPs

A

Alexa Ray

Original poster
It's one thing I barely have in mind when roaming the community for people with the same interests as me, as well as roleplays that spark my interest- keeping track of the current roleplays you're in altogether. Ones you've already replied to, ones where you're in the game. I'm not talking about signing up, I'm talking about playing your character. I am so immersed in the community, I never notice how many roleplays I'm actually in until I count more than 10. It's crazy and there's more roleplays coming in! Anyone have that same thing going for them or are you just as organized as I am, actually keeping track of how many roleplays you've joined and been able to begin playing as your characters?

I know some people that keep a post somewhere, on notepad or even in their signature about which posts are pending - or keep due dates for posts.

Haven't had the time to invest in more than a handful for a few years now so I don't have the experience.

I've never been in more than five at a time, but then, I stick to one x ones and don't usually reply multiple times per day

I use watched threads and bookmarks. o___o It helped A LOT when I was in a dozen roleplays, especially since I mostly on participate in one on ones. When I am in tip top shape I can have a tooooon of those. My watched threads lets me see which ones is my turn to reply in, and the bookmarks help me keep track of things. 8D