|| Tracking My Sensei ||

• Thread starter -SagittariusKnight-
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

-SagittariusKnight-

Original poster
Hello and welcome to this little search thread of mine! Recently I have been really craving a teacher x student roleplay that isn't fully about the sexual parts. I would also prefer the characters to be close to the same again, with the teacher (You) being fresh out of collage and a young, new teacher who's no more than twenty-five-years-old while the student (Me) being a senor who was held back a year and is nineteen-years-old.

To help plot development, I would like to stay away from the whole "extra credit" cliché with the student needing better grades. It can come in later, but after the two characters develop a dark, forbidden relationship with one another. I really would like to see a slow, yet lustful relationship form with the characters knowing the dangers that can occur. I would also like us, not just a single person, to make this roleplay complex by adding conflicts, NPCs, and over all cliff hangers than drive me to keep writing. I am open for different pairings, such as Vamp!Teacher x Wolf!Student, and I should have a decently filled list of possible pairings.

As for what I do not want, I would prefer not to have any sort of rape involved. Although it may not necessarily have to do with out main characters, the subject itself bothers me since I do in fact have Virgivitiphobia. In return, if there is something that you absolutely cannot stand, I will respect that and do my best to avoid that said object/person/topic. I would also not to include certain kinks for when the sexual parts do occur, but I will list those down below.

ANYWAY. If you managed to survive reading all that mumbo-jumbo, here's a few lists of shit that I either hate or like!

PAIRINGS
(I would prefer to be the student since this is my first time doing the whole teacher x student kind of deal. ;w;)

| These are just examples. I am open for more ideas that aren't listed in my 'No's.' '- -'means that I am highly interested in that pairing. |

MALE TEACHER x FEMALE STUDENT
- Human Teacher x Human Student -
Vampire Teacher x Human Student
Human Teacher x Vampire Student
Vampire Teacher x Werewolf Student
Werewolf Teacher x Vampire Student

- Werewolf Teacher x Human Student -
Monster(Any) Teacher x Human Student
- Human Teacher x Monster(Any) Student -
- Monster Teacher x Monster Student at a Monster Academy -
- Spy in Disguise Teacher x Student -
- Spy Teacher x Enemy's Daughter Student -
(The teacher can either know she's the enemy's daughter or not.)
- Regular Teacher x Mafia Boss's daughter Student - (I can imagine one of them getting kidnapped >:D)

FEMALE TEACHER x FEMALE STUDENT
- Human Teacher x Human Student -
- Vampire Teacher x Human Student -

- Werewolf Teacher x Human Student -
- Succubus Teacher x Human Student -

Monster(Any) Teacher x Human Student
- Human Teacher x Monster(Any) Student -
- Monster Teacher x Monster Student at a Monster Academy -
- Spy in Disguise Teacher x Student -
- Spy Teacher x Enemy's Daughter Student -
(The teacher can either know she's the enemy's daughter or not.)
- Combat Teacher x Student - (Think of RWBY and the whole Beacon Academy deal. Doesn't have to relate to RWBY itself though.

KINKS I LOVE
(I always feel weird and embarrassed when I list these things. >~< List goes for any pairing)
Kissing
Biting (Especially around the neck. >///<)
LIGHT Bondage
Dry Humping (A little bit.)
Really Rough/ Shove-y sex
Needy/ Clingy sex
In the Dark
Sex Toys (Not many at a time
Anal Sex (EXCLUDING rimming)
Sofa Sex (Sex on it.)
Bed Sex
Classroom Sex (AFTER school obviously)
Passionate Sex
Against the Wall
Calming Anger (Calming someone down with sex.)
Comfort Sex
After Injury (ESPECIALLY WITH THE SUPERNATURAL PAIRINGS >///<)
By the Fire (I can see this with a werewolf teacher having a cabin actually X3)
Light Restraining (Pinning down, hand cuffs, tail pulling, some rope) with partners approval
Morning sex

KINKS I AM OKAY-ISH WITH
Oral Sex (Meh.)
Masturbation
Birthday sex
Sex for grades (AFTER relationship forms)
Spanking (Really weird to me, but I'm getting used to it ;w;)
Almost getting caught
Sexting

KINKS THAT ARE NO-NOS
Rimming
Blood Play
Scat Play
Spitting
Cum on face
Hardcore Bondage
Public Sex (Like on trains or planes with other people)
Humiliation Sex

PLOT KINKS
(things I love in the plot, not sex.)
Dark Romance
Being discovered
Killing the person(s) who discovers the relationship (I've been wanting to see this happen actually in a roleplay. :0)
Discovering the other's true race (For the supernatural pairings except for the Monster Characters in the Monster Academy)
Running away
Being Kidnapped (Spy pairings or even supernatural ones if the monster race is anti-human in terms of relationships.)
Running away
Going to a con (My character is going to be a minor nerd/weeb in any paring. :D )

RULES
  1. Please have communicate with me. TALK TO ME PLEASE. I'm lonely. I want a partner who I feel comfort able with and makes roleplaying with them fun. I want be able to not be shy and to not be afraid of asking you "Hey I have an idea, but do you want it to happen?" Talk to me about things that aren't even about the roleplay.
  2. Since my life style is a bit whack, I won't really have a posting limit in terms of days you have to post. Life is a bitch and can prevent us from posting. If shit hits the fan for you, tell me. I'll understand and won't bug you to post.
  3. Please tell me if you want to quit. Trust me, I've been the one to back out of the RP before my first post. Don't feel scared to say "Hey I am not interested/comfortable with this roleplay anymore." I'll do the same if it happens to me.
  4. Please post a decent amount if you can. I'm not saying a whole fucking novel or anything, but at least two paragraphs so we can have details to work from. If writer's block hits you, please tell me. Also please do not use text talk unless the character is actually texting. I understand small, honest mistakes (There's probably a lot in this post.) but please do not use garbage grammar and spelling to where I cannot understand your posts.
  5. I would prefer no pictures for the characters. Do not even write me a written description of their appearance. Tell it to me in your roleplay post. Same goes with the character's history.
  6. We can either do this in PMs or make a thread. Be sure to tell me when you comment on this post along with the pairing you are interested in.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I would love to do a female x female werewolf teacher x human student Rp in a thread

Hello! I really, really like what you have as some ideas for this role play. I actually haven't done a good teacher x student role play in awhile. So if you're still up for it and don't have any partners, please pm me. I'd really like to discuss this more.
@-SagittariusKnight-

Status
Not open for further replies.