Track Ops: 'Reflection'

"I never said it wasn't plastic,"he murmured back, leaving it at that. He checked the phone in his pocket quickly. 9:43. They had about 7 minutes before that plane took off. He still didn't bother to quicken the pace. Once inside the airport, he greeted the men at the door with his award-winning smile, shaking hands and saying how it was 'good to be back'. Those men didn't know sarcasm if it hit them in the forehead with a studded bat. They were the same two who always guarded the entrance to the BAD's personal terminal. Yes, as if designated parking spots weren't enough, the ops even had their own eating and bagging area. How special.

Marce introduced Ace as his girlfriend, figuring, why the hell not? He already had to kiss her to prove the fact, and since she was such a good actress, she shouldn't have minded the title. One of the men with red hair whistled, taking her hand gingerly in his own black, gloved one, kissing it slowly.

"A pleasure, truly. You never told me your girlfriend was a beautiful goddess, Marce."

"Hell, he never told me he had a girlfriend!"the other commented, repeating the gesture with her other hand. Marce blinked innocently towards the two of them, careful to avert his eyes from Ace until it was over. He was going to take his ass whooping like the man he was, but there was no reason to do so in front of the two men.

"This is why. I can't have someone as lovely as Grace waltzing around a terminal all alone looking like this. Not without me, of course,"he said, dropping the bag to let the blonde haired man take it away after he sent a wave to Ace. The red haired one laughed, chucking Marce into his right arm playfully.

"I'm sayin'! If I didn't know she was yours, I would have tried to make my own moves! You know how me and women do..."he said slyly, chucking Marce again. Marce mimicked his laughter, hiding his 'Not-A-Chance-In-Hell' look with a pearl toothed grin.

"Watch it, Mitch. I got a gun."

"So do I! I'm man enough to fight for a woman, now!"he said, playfully patting his glock attached to the holster on his right hip. Not bothering revealing the whereabouts of his own, Marce linked his arm around Ace's waist, sprinkling fuel on the fire.

"But to die for one?"

"...Now, I don't know about all that!" Mitch and Marce laughed just in time for Vern, the other guard, to whistle them over and walk past the metal detector. You're welcome, Ace, Marce thought, nodding towards the men as he and Ace walked down the hallway to the outside, the ramp of the plane waiting patiently for the two. Marce was all smiles and no words, glad that the hum of the engine blocked out all source of sound, meaning that Ace's tirade would have to wait.

Ace rolled her eyes at Marce's comment on the cuisine, letting it slide without a reply. Airline food was notoriously bad, and she had no doubt that it would be any different just because BAD had their own plane. Maybe it would even be worse. At this point, she'd believe it. She sighed and trailed after Marce, ignoring the conversation between him and the guards until he decided it'd be a good idea to introduce her.

But no, it got better.

Seriously, Marce? You couldn't just say I was a new agent or something?

She glanced at him out of the corner of her eyes, a smirk on her lips as she nodded and gave a more genuine smile to the two guards. What she definitely was not expecting was for a guard to take her hand and kiss it like she was some sort of Disney princess. She blinked and grinned at his compliment, then shook her head as the other guard repeated the gesture on her other hand. At this rate, she was going to end up in a cop orgy.

Poor Arch would be so upset.

She gave Marce a deadly glare when the guards weren't looking, promising pain for calling her Grace yet again. He just really wanted his ass beat today, obviously. She would be generous and give the man what he desired.

Smiling in a cutely innocent manner as he wrapped his arm around her, she laughed with them and looked over at the whistling guard. She walked along with Marce like a nice little obedient girlfriend, mentally calculating how many times she could punch him in the arm before somebody noticed.

Marce managed to make it onto the plane in one piece and with all of his limbs intact. A surprise and an accomplishment. That meant that either Ace had lost her fearful touch or she was just waiting for the perfect time to strike. He was hoping on the former and betting on the latter, as was his life. The two of them walked onto the plane to be greeted by none other than Alex Faulkner. Marce couldn't help but show his surprise at how well she had healed. The last time he saw her, she was lying crumpled in Bryson's arm in a small puddle of her own blood. There was a nasty scar lining her right cheek to the base of her jaw. That was going to be there for the rest of her life. It didn't suit her as a woman but it did as an op. The rest of the bruises were obscured by makeup, but he was pretty positive that if she weren't wearing anything, she would have looked like her face was raped with a purple and red crayon.

"You're alive?"

"No thanks to you,"she shot back just as quickly, nodding to Ace before leading them to the back of the plane. First Class. Gotta love it.

"What? I was the one who found out where you were! You should be bowing down and kissing my feet."

"If they don't taste like cinnamon, I'm not kissing anything. A squirrel could have figured out where I was. Where else was I gonna go other than Bryson's house?" Marce laughed, holding the door open for Ace to let her step through the First Class room. Large lounge seats and tables were set up on both sides of the plane. A flight attendant or two were swearing plastered smiles and short skirts, Bob's work, no doubt. The two blonde attendants flashed him a smile.

"Good morning, Mr. Jove~."

"Ladies,"he purred, nodding his head up at them. They both swooned and Alex whistled. "What?" He asked, catching her gaze that was darting from Ace to the women.

"Aren't you a committed man? You know those girls are nothing but wallet leeches and whores."

"Bob hired those wallet leeches and whores for a reason."he bit back, avoiding the question.

"Exactly." Marce nudged her in the arm before she squeezed her way past he and Ace to the other room. Not waiting for any permission, comment, or punch in the balls, Marce flung himself on a cushioned seat, sighing and cracking his neck side to side.

"You'll get your food as soon as the plane gets off of the ground. It isn't the best but it's better than nothing, you know?"he asked, peeking one eyelid open and smiling, still remembering the earlier situation in the terminal. "Have a seat, Goddess,"he said, stifling any and all forms of laughter.

Ace ignored the banter between Marce and Alex, listening but not really. Her focus was more on the two attendants who had a look in their eyes that she recognized easily. She eyed them as they greeted Marce, wondering if they would be so obviously gushing over him if she shoved a gun in their mouths. Her own violent thoughts surprised her a little, honestly. Why was she so possessive?

Yeah right, Ace. Acting clueless even to yourself. World's greatest liar, right here.

She glanced over at Alex as the woman made the 'committed' comment. From her own information gathered both before she met Marce and after, she knew he had no real woman in his life. That meant there was only one person that Alex could really be talking to - and when they made eye contact, she knew for certain. She didn't say anything, however. Instead she just watched the op walk away, then turned to see Marce sitting down.

She was going to just let it go and brood in silence while he chattered.

That was, unfortunately, before he decided to call her Goddess.

She walked over and took the seat next to him, buckling her belt before turning and punching him right between the legs. Hard. That should keep him from having any thoughts about the blonde bimbos who would giggle at anything if they thought it'd make him happy. She smiled to herself and crossed her legs, satisfied.

"Don't mind if I do."

He was enjoying her silent reaction to the comments towards the attendants. The forced smile playing on her lips was wonderful. The attendants, however, didn't seem to notice. The two of them continued to lean onto one another's shoulders, whispering and sliding their blue and brown eyes to him on occasion. How did Marce know? Because he did the same thing. Since Ace was being a mean huffy, he had might as well spent his time with a crowd that was...more than a little inviting. But, of course, as was her nature, Ace found some way to rain on his parade. This was was both unpleasant and pleasant at the same time. He eyed her hand the minute she cocked her fist back, curling his lips into a smirk.

"If you want me to give you a hug, you're too la--SWEET FUCK!" His sentence was stopped abruptly short when a brick of pain fell right on his holy jewels, just missing his knight in shining armor by a knuckle. A knuckle. Vaulting forward but still remaining in his seat, he let out a muffled something-or-other, eyes flying closed when both of his hands flew to his mid thigh, grabbing and groping and remembering to count 2. When Chip and Dale were both accounted for, Marce curled his hands to cup them, rubbing up and down with only one, solitary blue eye directed at Ace.

"Y-you..."

"Mr. Jove! Can I offer you something to eat?" Marce held his tongue on the obscenities, glaring at an Ace with one blue eye and still rubbing his baggage before crooking the other eye open to look one of the blondes. At that perimeter, he caught the freckles dotted around the bridge of her nose and thought, How cute. Breathing softly through the pain, he nodded his head, making a moaning sound of agony.

"Y-yeah...Food would be nice. Any late breakfast?"

"Oh yes, Mr. Jove, we have cereal, a bagel with either butter or cream cheese, because we know you like both! We also have raisen bread..." He didn't catch he last of her explanation, snatching a gaze at Ace as he spoke throw gritted teeth.

"Have some
decency, wouldn't you? You can't just touch a man right there in the presence of--"

"Wine, Mr. Jove?" The other blonde had no freckles to speak of, makeup covering any blemishes that she may have had. She was the one with the blue eyes darker than him, but still pretty bold. She wore the same matching smile her co-worker wore, leaning forward with a glass of something red. The top buttons of her blouse were loosened, the lean giving him a peek down the chasm of her cleavage if he wished to look, which he didn't. Forever the gentlemen, he took the glass from her without breaking eye contact at all.

"Thank you very much,"he said. The lady didn't miss a beat, leaning farther when she began to chuckle, swatting a finger away.

"Oh anytime!"she replied. The two women stood suddenly, mechanically facing Ace with a frail, robotic smile.

"And you, Miss?"the freckled woman asked.

Sweet fuck. That just might be her new favorite Jove expression.

Ace smiled sweetly at Marce, the picture of demonic innocence as he clasped his hands over the freshly punched marbles and hunched over. She tilted her head and blinked as he looked at her, doing her best to give him a 'What did I do?' expression. His glare was beautiful. Priceless. It was a shame that the glorious moment had to be interrupted by Thing One and Thing Two.

Useless bitches.

She only had Marce's groan of pain to keep her good mood in place, and even that wasn't doing much good since the flight attendant bimbo was gushing about breakfast foods in a way that made Ace wonder why she didn't just offer up herself. Before she could get too riled up about it, Marce looked over at her again and snapped at her about public groping. She grinned at him, batting her eyelashes in false innocence.

"You didn't complain nearly as much in Hot Topic.." she reminded him, mentally cackling.

He deserved that.

She watched the second tramp offering Marce a glass of wine. Bend over any more and she may as well have been rubbing her nose against the floor. Ace rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, going from amused to barely restrained fury in the snap of a second. She glared at the vapid females, trying to tell herself that Marce wouldn't want to deal with two dead bodies right now. He had suffered enough, for the moment. Still, they were basically asking for it, especially when they turned to her with oh-yeah-you're-still-here expressions. Way to be professional, ladies.

She unbuckled her belt and nodded, standing up as she reached in her pocket. Drawing out one of her guns, she grasped the barrel and slammed it hard against Freckle Slut's temple. When she collapsed, Ace looked over at the other one calmly and cocked an eyebrow.

"I'll take a bagel with cream cheese and some wine. Feel free to hurry up and get that," she said, sitting back down and buckling up again without looking at Marce.

She...must have still been pissed from earlier.

It started with the reminder of Hot Topic. Hot Topic. How many times had he dived back into that memory? How many times had he heard his own pathetic whisper to Ace to not do whatever she was going to do then and there? Internally, he kicked himself in the foot. Only that morning had he been wanting her as bad as he wanted to get rid of her, and when he had perfect opportunity in Hot Topic, he tells her no? Public decency be damned. Marce paid for it and paid for it bad. However, the reminder still lingered in the air, and if looks could kill, Ace would have been a dead woman. His blue eyes were iced over with the pain of the earlier chuck in the area, another glare finding its way back to Ace and her smug little face. He had about enough of that damned smirk.

But, as is always the case with him, he was interrupted by the next flight attendant and her questions towards Ace. That was the second fallen domino in the line that made up Ace's patience. Even he was wise enough to see that she put on her 'don't fuck with me' mask. Marce took heed of the expression, sliding his eyes towards the freckled attendant and giving her a shrug, a wink, and his smile. Not a smile. His smile. The attendant was taken off guard, the right side of her lip twitching as if she were deciding whether to smile back or not. Ace made the decision for her.

"So....you like this job?" It was when Ace stood up and swung her curvaceous hips up and out of the chair did Marce catch her fingers sliding to her pants. Any other time he would have over reacted, slamming her to the seat and shouting at her to act her age. This time, he did nothing but raise an eyebrow. Yes. One brow lifted and the next second? Freckles was on the ground in a crumpled heap. She was out before she hit the floor, her companion shrieking bloody murder when the plane made the smallest of thumps when her body hit the ground.

Oh, and believe Ace didn't skip a beat.

"I'll take a bagel with cream cheese and some wine. Feel free to hurry up and get that." That was the last domino in line. For whatever reason, though he had a pretty good guess, Ace pistol whipped a young flight attendant without batting an eye. She slipped her fingers back into her waist, but would it be enough now that he and the other girl knew she had a gun and a bad temper? It all came back to him in those three steps. Hot Topic. Knocking out the flight attendant just for asking him what he wanted to eat. And, the third? Doing all of it nonchalantly.

"OH MY GOD! SOMEONE! SOMEONE DO SOMETHING!"

"It's just us 3 in here." He shouldn't have laughed at her when her jaw dropped to the floor, mascara bleeding down her face when Marce said it, but he did. It was a chuckle, something secretive and only audible enough for them to hear, but it was there. All of a sudden, Marce went from hot op to horrible man in the poor girl's eyes. A Prince Charming dream shattered, he was sure. She went so far as to tuck both arms under the other, dragging her friend across the floor to the other room where Alex and Bryson were in, never keeping her eyes off of both Ace and Marce. Once the door was shut, Marce went back to his Marce mode, strutting over to the door before he slid the knob above it, knowing that on the other side, the green 'Vacant' sign had now slid to a bold, red 'Occupied.'

"And now there's 2 of us." Which was a good enough number for him, he thought, giving Ace the punishment glare. Oh, yes. The glare that meant she was in trouble. In what way? He would wing that part. "Why do you always have to use your gun to get out of a problem? I bet you couldn't get out of one situation without using it,"he cooed, walking directly to her seat surprisingly straight for someone on a moving plane. Once he was in proximity of her to kick the shit out of him, Marce bent down and returned the favor.

Hot Topic, indeed.

He fumbled with her pants, his fingers gliding over her skin when his fingers slipped through her shirt. Of course, he was still using his free fingers to undo her seat belt, but he didn't think it too much mattered. He never slid his eyes off of her, still wearing the playful smile he had worn when they were in the presence of the twins.

"Come on, Ace. You said you liked gambling, didn't you?" Not giving her time to answer, Marce grabbed her wrist the same time the seat belt unbuckled, the result behind her body vaulting directly onto his chest. His free hand was there to catch her, lying protectively and calmly right on the small of her back. the gesture could either be lovingly keeping her there...or forcefully making sure she wouldn't try to escape. She could pick her guess.

"Alright then. Let's gamble. I bet...you cant get out of my arms without using your gun. Yeah. It's that simple."he joked, flashing his smile to her instead, though this one wasn't forced or premeditated. The plane lurched and Marce's hand left her wrist, snaking down the side of her hip and finding the gun before patting it lightly. "It's right there, sweetheart,"he whispered, sliding the hand around the back of her, curving along a piece of her he had been dying to touch. He found the bulge of the gun in her back pocket, squeezing the weapon lightly. Safety on or not.

"That one, too. Any one you want. All you have to do is use it. That's not so hard for you, Ace, isn't it?" The next part he actually didn't plan, but it was too late for backtracking anyway. The dominoes were down and so was his self control. His lips soon found the side of hers, loving the way he continued to chuckle against her, showing her how amused he was. Showing her how fun the game could be. The chuckling stopped when he lined the kisses up, sliding his lips on ever centimeter of her jaw until his lips found hers.

"Game on." He brushed them across hers in warning, matching them perfectly once he altered his head a bit by tilting it. Something told him she wouldn't pull back.

Instinct? Possibly.

Ace watched the flight attendant freaking out over her fallen friend, frowning a bit. Well, obviously this company did not value quality service. Both of them had clearly placed orders and here she was, sniffling and wailing instead of doing her job. Honestly. The useless thing should be fired. She even went so far as to yell for help. Pathetic.

As if I'd 'do something' after causing the 'problem' in the first place..

She rolled her eyes, then paused. That was a very distinct, very male chuckle. Tilting her head a fraction, she looked over at Marce. His expression betrayed him as he watched the hysterical idiot. He had laughed! She was stunned, but didn't give that away. Instead, she looked back and Thing Two and watched her drag Thing One through the doorway that Alex had disappeared through. Well, that was two problems down, but there was still a huge one sitting next to her.

Not for long, though.

As Marce got up, Ace watched the sculpted form of his body move away from her. If guys thought they were the only ones who stared when a back was turned, they were in sore need of correction. There was no way she'd stop checking Marce out - though she tried not to when he was facing her. She moved her eyes up to his as he turned back to her after doing what she assumed was locking the door. His expression promised yelling at first. Expected.

What wasn't expected was what came afterward.

She stared at him as he came over to her, not even flinching at being so close. It would take minimal effort to kick him in the balls and make him sing, but she didn't. She just looked up at him, his smile stealing her breath away. Why did this man entice her so badly? Was it even possible anymore to pretend that they weren't both aching for each other? He was touching her even now, plus unbuckling her.. but she didn't react. She didn't tense, curse, lash out, or even form a rational thought.

Was he seriously risking this right now? Her belt was undone and the next moment she was up, standing against him with her wrist trapped and his hand sliding around her lower body. She was still doing nothing but staring at him in shock - until his lips brushed across the corner of hers. In that moment, her mind cleared and she smiled at him. Not a smirk, not a grin, but a real smile. She was ready and waiting as his lips finally connected to hers, and she didn't wait to do what she wanted.

A gamble..

She slid her right food forward until they were between his legs, then lifted it and curved to the right to hook behind his knee. At the same time, she grabbed his upper arm with her free hand and twisted, hurling all of her weight against him as she hit the back of his knee hard. She'd end up falling with him, but he was going to land in the seat, so she didn't care. Once he was down, she straddled his lap and started kissing him passionately, her body pressed against his firmly.

Your move, Marce.

"Please remain seated as the plane may experience a light turbulence."

Marce tumbled down into the seat and awaited Ace's arrival on his lap with stoned eyes. Two solid orbs of blue. He greeted the kiss with his lips already parted once he sighed out in exhaustion. He wasn't physically tired. He was emotionally exhausted. The man had put up such a fight with that woman since the first hour he met her. She stressed him out, put him on a roller coaster of high hell, and toyed with his concentration when it came to the Merenzo's. The accomplishment he did receive after saving Kelly was squashed 3 hours later when Bob gave him the whereabouts on Reflection. Reflection. That was who she was before he knew her.

Who was she now?

"Ace....?"he asked once their lips were far enough away for him to get the breath out. His palm somehow found it's way back to the small of her back and lay there possessively. Their lips were barely apart and he could still feel the tingle that the kiss left on his bottom lip. The eyes that were once stoned were now glazed over. Gone was the smirk he wore seconds before as he mentally undressed her with his eyes. Gone was the laughing wink in his eye when he took her and her body by surprise with his sudden change of pace. She had responded to it all. Yes, he was expecting her to hit him in the balls again, and not that the shot to the knee didn't hurt, but she followed up on the brutality with her tongue around his. How in the hell was he supposed to remain placid after that?

Ace hadn't touched her gun since his lips were over hers, so...he was making progress? Odd. He could have sworn she knocked him unconscious the second he laced his fingers over the curve of her hip. However, as it had it, Marce was still in his right mind, placing smaller kisses on her lips while she sat on top of him. They were sweet pecks, teasing brushes, knowing that he offered much more once his lips separated again.

Marce Jove. Forever the tease.

He grabbed her tongue with his own and wrapped the two in a dance. Slowly. Sensually. He had enough of warning her about what she was getting herself into. He had been doing that since he let her in his house and he wasn't going to do it anymore.

His hands finally found her hips, pulling her a little more onto his hips to only have her sitting comfortably. As savage as his kissing seemed, he was being unnaturally sweet to her body. Her comfort was his priority, his hips shifting under the moving plane seat. Letting out a sigh that was held for too long, he altered his lips to match hers perfectly, deepening their kiss without a care in the world of what she may or may not do to him. If that wasn't enough confusion for his conscious to handle, Marce's free hand slid through her hair, caressing the back of her head in a loving embrace.

He had a bad feeling he was losing that bet.

Ace was having a bit of mental difficulty.

On one hand, she was at war with her physical desires. Here she sat, in the lap of a BAD operative who - not that long ago - wanted nothing more than to see her dead body on the cold steel of a morgue table. Regardless of those possessive touches as he pulled her closer against him and kissed her with an obvious need, he was still Marce Jove. He was still the guy that she had fed clues about Kelly until she finally gave him the prize. That meant he was dangerous, and likely to suspect her every waking moment. It also meant he had a really annoying habit of getting checked out by almost every woman that saw him.

On the other hand, he was drop-dead gorgeous and the passion he was delivering made her think of their desperate pretend kiss by the lake, when he almost made her pass out.

Too bad decisions weren't always this easy.

Her left hand had slid up his side and come to a rest on his chest, while her right remained down by his ribs. She was content with just kissing him.. for a few moments. After that she leaned back slightly, hooking her fingers under the bottom hem of his shirt and tugging it up and off him. She threw it down on the floor, sorely tempted to squeal at how hot he really was. It was a shame he didn't have a few tattoos.. but she wasn't about to be picky. She ran her hands over his warm skin, her lips meeting his again with barely a pause.

He was losing. Not good.

Marce had two reasons for why he kept his hands firm and tight on her hips. The first being that he needed to know where the guns were. The shock of having her willingly play along with him by returning his kiss had him momentarily stunned. It was never meant to be passionate at first; at the most, all he wanted to do was tease and warn her. Ace changed that for him when her tongue gladly wrapped in his own, giving him the taste of her. All of his inhibitions were gone and everything else was mainly focused on the kiss. It wasn't until he had to momentarily back from her did they come crawling back into his brain. So what if her fingers found the base of his shirt that was now lying on the topaz carpet beneath him? It didn't make those guns on her hips any less than guns. That was one reason he kept a firm grip on the curved flesh of her hips.

The second reason he never released her hips was simply because he didn't want to. She was there. He was there. They were both thinking the same thing (he hoped), so to pull away would be the stupidest thing he had ever done. Marce Jove liked his reputation for making good decisions more than he feared being shot with a gun, obviously. His blue eyes found her staring at his bare chest. It stood before her like a slap of marble. A creamy, cut, muscular, hot slab of marble. His abdomen expanded less than an inch every time he breathed in and outwardly. His lips were still red with the light bruises her own had given him, but he needed more of her.

And bet be damned, he was going to get it.

Inhibitions disappearing once more, her presence completely overrode his senses. His hands still firm on each side of her hips, he pushed his lips deeper into that kiss she re-ignited, this time, his lips parting seconds after touching hers. He picked her up by those hips of hers, standing along with her until her feet were wobbled on the ground. It didn't matter. He was going to be her leader. The kiss being his motivation, Marce walked her backwards, his hands scooting up higher until they were right in the curves of her hips. The two wobbled here and there, occasionally banging into a table, chair, and something else that was hard and hit his leg. He didn't stop though. In fact, he multi-tasked. His hands did the same thing hers had seconds before, reaching to the lips of her shirt before lifting it up to expose her and her bra, something the kiss simply didn't give him time to look at. In fact, it damned near killed him to break their lips when he was forced to pull the shirt over her head.

Once it was off and to the floor, his body was way too anxious to press against hers, wanting to feel the heat. Needing to feel the heat. He accidentally slammed her against the door with the quick gesture of pulling her body towards his, but no apology came out. Instead, he let out a growl of desperation, his lips finding hers in an off center kiss. He trailed those kisses to her jaw, going up ever so slightly, his tongue grabbing small tastes of her skin every inch they touched. He was finally at her ear, his breathing off and ragged. She probably knew he wanted her at that point.

But that notion wasn't enough.

"I want you..."he whispered harshly, and as if that weren't enough, his hands rubbed the sides of her body. Lovingly. Not harsh. Not rough. Lovingly, as if she may have shattered into a million pieces of glass at one off touch. She was delicate to him now, and whether her participation was all part of the bet or not, he didn't care.

As long as she knew.

He hadn't pulled away.

That was the one thought that really dominated Ace's mind. For some reason, she had been expecting him to pull back and push her away, or be all smirking and pointing out how he had won the bet because she was still technically in his arms. If he had done that, she might have shot him. At the very least, she would have punched him hard enough to break his jaw. Men seemed to think that women were the ones who toyed with emotions, but she couldn't think of a time when a guy had her more messed up than Marce Jove did right now. He had her in a tangle and didn't even realize it.

Or maybe he did.

She parted her lips as he did, her tongue seeking his as he picked her up as easily as a ragdoll. It took a few moments for her to orient herself, managing to stand with her arms wrapped around him. She didn't bother opening her eyes or pulling her lips away, too immersed in the taste and feel of him to care where they were going. They were stumbling around like a pair of drunks. She heard a few thuds and ran into a few things herself, but none of it really hurt. If she hadn't been kissing Marce, she probably would have been laughing at how uncoordinated they were.

Her shirt was off before she knew it, and she found herself slammed against the door that he had locked not too long ago. She had a momentary thought of hoping the flight attendant bimbo heard it, but then her focus shifted back to Marce as his kisses started making a warm, tingling path along her skin. A very soft, short moan of pleasure escaped her abused lips. She tipped her head to the side and gave him free access. His whisper made her smile, and she looked up at him to meet his eyes.

"I need you.." she whispered back, sliding a hand down and flicking the button of his pants open before her fingers danced lower and tugged down the zipper.

"Now."

God, it was only a matter of time before these spoilers came in. SUFFER, LAYNE! SUFFER! >:D

...Uh oh.

Ego aside, Marce had no idea he was going to last that long without a bullet in his head, chest, or any other vital part in his body. When no horrible crack of pain hit anywhere in his body, that's when he figured that he may have did something...pretty...bad when initiating the bet.

And by 'bad', he meant something extremely good.

Her voice coiled through his ears, around his head, and even somewhere in his core. Now. That one word echoed through his brain over and over again. His eyes were still closed and his lips were still mere centimeters from hers, but he was not going to move. He couldn't. The word had him paralyzed. Now. It was a command. An order. An order given to him by a woman with two guns and not a care in the world about whether Marce lived or died. At least...he thought so, though what happened between she and Palon would suggest otherwise. Ace was a criminal and he worked for justice and peace and that whole bag of goodies. Now, he was leaning against this woman having her fumbling with his zipper and letting him know that she wan....no, needed him.

Now.

"Oh, you'll get me, dammit..."he whispered darkly into her ear. And then he was lost. He was lost in her. She completely took over his perception of right or wrong just by wanting to stay in his arms. Even the wrapping against the door didn't bother him at all, not like he could hear it anyway. His senses were too overwhelmed in Ace and what she said. Now. That word never left his ears even when the kisses by her ear began to trail down along the side of her neck: under her ear, on her throat, moving another centimeter, another, another, until he was eventually at her collarbone. She probably had no idea that what she did to his zipper caused hot need to throb right into his manhood. If he could just keep legs away from hers, then it would go away unnoticed.

But that was kind of hard to do when he had her pushed against the door.

Her gesture was quick, relentless, remorseful. She had no second thoughts about what she was asking for and he knew it. There just...There was just no way he was going to let her get away with it that easily. There was no way he was going to let her get away with everything he had done to his body since the moment they met. The kisses, the contact, the intimacy. She had every part of those as much as he did, and now when she made it clear that she wanted him, she thought she was going to get it that quickly by a quick flick of his zipper?

Oh, think again, Ace.

"Marce, don't kill her in there," came the sound of Alex's voice from beyond the door. Um...kill was one four letter word to use, just the wrong one. Removing the bra was easy, especially when you're an op that has an eye for disarming traps, because, really, that's all the bra was. It was trapping and encasing those lovely breasts of hers. So, in a way, he was doing her a justice by removing the fabric with three quick pops behind her back, letting the article all on her feet while his hands quickly replaced the missing fabric.

Marce Jove. Man of Justice.

Unable to stay away for too long, Marce had to have the taste of her again. His lips pulled away from her skin and slid back to her lips, where he knew they belonged. Occasionally, his fingers would graze over one of her sensitive peaks, which probably did more damage to him than her, a moan of desire muffling out of his smothered lips.

-cackles-

[SPOILI]Ace tried to pretend that Marce whispering in her ear that dark promise of possession did nothing to her. The problem was that her skills at hiding things did nothing to keep a shiver from racing down the length of her spine. She was aware of the vibrations from somebody pounding on the locked door from the other side, but the part of her brain that recognized it immediately discarded it as a useless distraction from the much-needed prize in front of her.

As his kisses began their path along her heated skin, she slid her hands around to his hips and pulled him more firmly against her. The movement betrayed his little 'problem', but she had already suspected that was the case. It only made her crave him worse, which could have been seen as a good thing or an awful thing, depending on who you asked. She wasn't even sure which one Marce would choose at this point.. if he had been thinking clearly about what he was doing.

Which she was fairly certain he wasn't.

"Marce, don't kill her in there."

Ace couldn't help but grin. It was oh-so-tempting to yell something back at the blissfully unaware op, but she resisted. Anything that might make Marce pull away was a no-go at this point. Instead, she shifted her arms helpfully to allow him to pull her bra off, her back pressing harder against the door. Now her top half was completely naked and so was his. Soon enough, his bottom half would be too - if she got her way, anyway. In the meantime, his hands were wandering and she heard him moan against her lips.

A sudden large bump threw Ace away from the door and crashing against Marce, removing her sense of balance entirely. The next thing she knew, she was laying on him, and his back was on the floor. He had barely avoided slamming the back of his head against a chair, which was nice. She blinked at the change in position, then smiled and pressed her lips firmly back against his. Her right hand slid down over his bare stomach, continuing to slip downward into his boxers until she felt the hardened warmth of her destination.

Oh, this was going to be fun.[/SPOILI]

Hahaha, mine work, yours dont, you suck, i win, love you. <3

To say the least, and he meant the very, very least, he was surprised at the sudden toppling of her body on top of his. Sure, his back slammed into the hard, carpeted floor of the plane, barely avoiding getting knocked unconscious by the leg of a chair, but the final result was...fitting. Ace had somehow switched the tables on him, turbulence having a lot of play into it. The next moan that was going to break out of his lips while they were standing turned into a grunt of minor pain when her weight toppled on him, already breaking the wind out of him. Still, not a second passed before she resealed the kiss that had been broken due to the change in position.

Oh, man, was she good. And perfect. And beautiful. And a lot of other things that he couldn't say with his voice, but his tongue painted a pretty decent enough picture. It coiled around hers, bringing it back into a dance, eager to taste her as if he hadn't tasted her seconds before. She was new in his eyes and his mind. Looking back on the woman that choked on hot cakes in McDonald's to the woman that was trailing her fingers down his bare chest. Her fingers were small ribbons of silk, caressing skin that had been untouched by foreign hands for such a long time. That thought alone made the need inside him swell up to a boiling point. He couldn't let it take over him. No.

Not yet, at least.

His hands felt unemployed just lying down on both sides of him, a result of trying to stop his fall. Now that he was down for the count, they had no reason to not be on her body. Expertly kissing her, he multi-tasked by laying his hands on the smooth contours of her hips...to come in contact with the gun. Once his hand brushed over the metallic barrel of her handgun, and his movements faltered. There it was, laying there for the taking and using, and boy was she in point blank range to blow his brains all over that carpet. Marce figured she would at least put some more clothes on before trying to kill him. With one of his hands on the small of his back, his free hand traveled back up to her free, exposed breasts, massaging her with a simple roll of his wrists. Arousing her with a flick of his fingers, kneading her peaks sensually. The kiss heightened his desire to have her then and there.

However, with great reluctance, he pulled his tongue free from her lock, barely moving an inch away from her lips. He had to see her and how she was taking all of what he was doing. Once he peeled back his lids to reveal dark pools of blue, he knew she could probably tell that he was in the same position as she, so to speak. Weak. Desperate. Hungry for her.

"Careful,"he breathed, finishing the warning off with a seductive smile once her fingers slipped under the band of his pants and boxers, a combo that strengthened his already arousal for her. There was absolutely no point in hiding it anymore. Besides, Ace was a big girl. She could handle a big man. That thought made the smirk that much more tantalizing, letting his hot palm leave her orbs before sliding down her sides, hooking his fingers through the lips of her pants as well. Hopefully, with the pants off, she would forget about the guns. Hopefully. If not, he had other methods of faltering any drastic actions she could take. As soon as those pants, along with those guns, were gone...soon would be his self control.

Because, if she couldn't see it clearly in his eyes at that moment, he was going to ravish her.

Whorebitch. <3

Oh, that tongue..

Not even three full seconds after she pressed her lips back against his, Marce's tongue was slipping between Ace's lips and she found herself with a fresh taste of him. It was like taking another hit from the best drug she ever had. Nothing could compare to the high she got when she was pouring her passion into wrestling his tongue with her own. She even moaned against his lips, a shiver racing down her spine and leaving tiny goosebumps all down her arms as he toyed with her breasts. It wasn't fair that he was arousing her so much!

Of course, considering where her hand was, it was kind of hypocritical to think that way..

She was about to start stroking and teasing him viciously when he pulled his lips away from hers. Bastard. She opened her eyes and gazed down at him, her bright red lips parted. Her hair had partially come down, a few loose auburn curls framing her face and hanging down to edge his. There were spots of pink on her cheeks, and her eyes were basically screaming for him to kiss her again. It was obvious from his expression that he felt the same way she did. She wasn't the only one who needed the other.

"I don't want to be careful anymore," she murmured in return, her fingers moving down, stroking him slowly. She was going to take her time - maybe make him beg. No, Marce wasn't the type to beg.. but it would be fun to try it. She dipped her head down, brushing her lips over his as softly as a breeze before shifting to the side and placing a fairly gentle bite just above his collarbone.

Mine.

You do know we have like....6 hours until we get to Romania? We can do this all...day. XD

Never before had he thought her hands were capable of initiating anything but pain and agony. She proved that to him in a picture message, at the lake, and to that flight attendant. They were two fighting machines out for blood lust, or so he thought. But he thought wrong. So, so wrong. Her hands were...

"Ah, God..." That pretty much summed it up. He whimpered those two words out when her slender fingers, those ribbons of silk, fluttered over his member before working into a sweet, blissful stroke. He instantly felt his stomach tighten into a knot, so overwhelmed by how a simple brush could spring that part of him alive so quickly. Sure, before she even touched there, it was wide awake and hungry for her services, but now that her fingers were exploring his length, he was completely and utterly helpless. A first for Marce Jove. He suddenly needed to have the taste of her, any part would do, really. Her lips were there for the taking when she whispered her reluctance to be careful which surprisingly aroused him even more. He looked into her eyes just to have her head bend down close to his neck.

The point of no return for him.

Another moan escaped him, deeper than the earlier one but just as desperate. She probably didn't know it, but she was teasing him and teasing him bad. His hands gripped the sides of her hips, fingers still in the fine slips of her pants when it suddenly came back to him. All he needed to do was to tug down. Tug down one time and force her off of him so that he could properly remove them, guns and all. Still, with her teeth slightly sunken so close to his neck, he was paralyzed. He needed her then and there but he couldn't move with her fingers and lips employing all of the sensitive parts of his body. He couldn't even get a word out after his second reverberating moan. Hopefully that was hint enough for her to stop playing around with him and take him.

God, just take him already!

He stopped in that thought, flinging his eyes open when he realized something...He was Marce...Jove. Since when had he ever waited to get something that rightfully belonged to him? All of those times he was forceful with her, wheeling her into a room, shoving her into a car, silencing her with a snap. Had all of that confidence and superiority went away just because she was lovingly stroking him? No, of course not. Those fingers only added fuel to his fire. A smirk found it's way to his lips as his fingers tugged down her pants lightly, only the back of them for then. He was going to expose some part of her lower regions, so why not start with her rear? That was always a good start. Her skin tickled the tips of her skin, gripping here and there in a silent innocence. He made sure to keep his eyes opened just in case she decided to pull back and look at him. She was going to see that fire in the deep pools of blue, alright. Besides, he completely out matched her in strength, so one more sly act like what she was doing now, and he was going to show her how strong he was.

But, for the time being, he did not, for any reason, wanted her to stop what she was doing. The next two shuttering moans let her know that.

>:]

He was hers.

The realization was euphoric. This was different than her thoughts earlier of being uncomfortably possessive of a government agent. It wasn't even the same as her lusting that seemed so skewed. There was a barely-there similarity to the knowledge that he wanted her just as badly as she wanted him, but it still wasn't the same. This was a much more powerful, self-assured knowledge that made her smirk against his skin. No matter what happened now, he was hers, and he was just going to have to fucking deal with it.

Somehow, she doubted he would complain.

His moans were arousing her almost as much as the feel of his skin against hers. He obviously liked her little bite, so she granted him another. This one was harder, rougher - and right in the side of his neck. Things were escalating and she wasn't going to bother holding back. She knew he wasn't either. That thought was beyond confirmed as she felt her pants getting tugged down enough for him to secure firm handfuls of her ass. He was probably feeling rather proud of himself for that, but she already had plans to steal away his smug little smile.

She waited until his next moan, then slid down his body in a fluid movement. The result was his hands being forced up over her waist and up along her back until they were on the tops of her shoulders. When she came to a stop, she was laying between his legs, with her arms on either side of his hips. She assumed that he might protest if he realized in time what her plans were, so she simply didn't give him the option of reacting in a way she didn't like.

The hand that had been stroking him turned, her fingers wrapped around the base of his rock hard member. She looked up at him with a sweetly innocent smile.. right before running her tongue up his length and kissing the tip.

Shit like this makes me want a peen...>/////>

No...No no no, that was not good.

God, yes yes yes yes, it felt so good!

For a grown man, it was quite the shock to hear him purr out a deep, shuddering moan from deep within his throat when Ace...did what she did. It was manly type of moan, yes, chest vibrating with the intensity of it as all of his emotions flew through his stomach in one fell swoop. It took over him; over his ability to keep his mouth shut and say nothing while she pressed her lips to the heat of him. It took over quick and he didn't have one chance to redeem himself because the moan told her everything she needed to know. He hated her so much right then for what she did to him, but it felt...so...good.

The moan cost him dearly. It cost him the chance to bark at her about that being the wrong place and the wrong time for her to be doing that to him. That she had plenty of opportune time to torture him like that for the past three days, but when they get on a plane to another country, now she suddenly wanted to blow his mind? Then again, even if he did have that chance to say those things, he sure as hell wasn't going to. He wouldn't have been able to. Marce lay on the floor of the plane fighting the urge to smother his mouth with his hands so that he wouldn't make another groan of pleasure, but that went away when her tongue grazed over his length, erupting a deeper, more desperate moan to peel across the room.

At this rate, someone was going to hear him.

The kiss to his most sensitive flesh was light and sweet, but God, the things it did to him. It paralyzed his entire body from neck down, his hands that were once on her bottom now frozen onto her shoulder, because he was going to do something before...but with her lips pressed on him, he forgot. He forgot what he was doing, where he was, where he was going, but he never, not for a second, forgot about who he was with. Reflection. Ace. Grace. Whatever she wanted to call herself. He was with a beautiful auburn-haired woman, the image of perfection, the epitome of seduction. And, yet, there she was, sending his stomach in a whirlwind of emotion and desire.

And need. Hot, steady, horribly impatient need.

His hips bucked once, a shuddering sigh slipping out of his lips. His lower body had a mind of it's own, obviously, for her small kiss wasn't enough. Once he got a taste for her sweet tongue on his member, he wasn't going to settle for anything less. She got herself into that situation so she was going to have to work her way out of it. His hip rose off of the floor half an inch, the result being his tip sliding between her lips despite the tiny kiss. A crash of pleasure zipped through his stomach again, the hands on her shoulders now having made their way to the back of her head. He entangled his fingers in her hair, wanting nothing more than to press his lips to each and every strand in small, loving kisses.

But she was busy, so it was going to have to wait.

You had this coming >:[

Ace didn't need Marce's moans to know that he enjoyed what she was doing. She didn't need his squirming to tell her that he didn't want her to stop. She didn't need his breathless sigh to let her know that she could probably tell him to jump off the plane right now and have him obey without a thought of argument.

She didn't need those things, but she was oh-so-happy to have them.

He cheated, of course - it was expected of a government official. She wasn't surprised that she had snapped his patience and he pushed upward. The taste of him that his neediness rewarded her with was like salted honey. As disgusting as it sounds to somebody not taking a lick, it was actually quite good. That thought was in the back of her mind, however. She was far more concerned with making him scream her name. Just a matter of time..

Since he had already pushed into her lips, she dipped her head down and wrapped her tongue around the intruder. She sucked on that first inch of his hardened length for a few moments, then slowly moved her mouth lower. Soon she had about half of him inside, alternating between a rhythmic sucking and tongue stroked. Meanwhile, her hand gently stroked the base, teasing him thoroughly in an attempt to push him to that risky brink.

A tremor of turbulence made her arm shift and she fell a little, accidentally hitting the back of her throat with the delight in her mouth. She gagged for just a moment before pulling back, her eyes unfocused. A sudden memory disoriented her so badly that she flinched and rolled over onto her back, her pulse erratic. She gasped and closed her eyes, trying to ignore how her hands started shaking.

"Just a second.. choked myself.." she muttered, buying herself time.