Traceurs : A Dystopian Parkour Adventure

Have you ever freeran or traced?

• Dude, it's my sport of choice!

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • It's a fun free time activity...

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Does jumping onto something and yelling "Parkour" count?

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Never.

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had thought it died. It's still around?

If it's at all possibly, I'd like to be a Wheel, but a Wheel that's been hand-selected to be the Seraphim's personal spy. (I know Elfie, who is alright with me doing this, all I need to know is if it's okay with you ^-^)

Reactions: Elfie
I think this roleplay needs a bit of Leviathan action.

Count me in.

i'd fill an Ascaroth

The hell hounds in general sound more in line with the Yamakasi's vision of PK anyway - family, camaraderie, less competition, more about training together and helping each other out

<-- been in PK 3 years now!

• Love
Reactions: mingummy
I've settled on getting in with the Leviathans. If that's not a problem, that is.

If it's at all possibly, I'd like to be a Wheel, but a Wheel that's been hand-selected to be the Seraphim's personal spy. (I know Elfie, who is alright with me doing this, all I need to know is if it's okay with you ^-^)
That's perfectly alright. As long as you two both agree, I can't see why not. :)

I've settled on getting in with the Leviathans. If that's not a problem, that is.
No problem at all! Glad to have you. c:

i'd fill an Ascaroth

The hell hounds in general sound more in line with the Yamakasi's vision of PK anyway - family, camaraderie, less competition, more about training together and helping each other out

<-- been in PK 3 years now!
Great!

Very true. I was kind of aiming for that. The Hell Hounds being based on Yamakazi's ideals whereas the Archangels are the ones more focused on competition like Foucan.

Oooh, glad to have another freerunner in the rp! I've been doing it for a little over two years. Had to take a break because of stuff but man I'm glad to be running again. :D

Lol I'm probably the youngest when it comes to pk :( only been running about half a year

"KISS YOU!" - TK
tumblr_mg1kcv5sJP1rjfi2yo5_250.gif

Dude you're making me want to rewatch Angel Beats, lmao.

Lol I rewatch it at the end of every school year...... it's just one of those anime

That's perfectly alright. As long as you two both agree, I can't see why not. :)

No problem at all! Glad to have you. c:

Great!

Very true. I was kind of aiming for that. The Hell Hounds being based on Yamakazi's ideals whereas the Archangels are the ones more focused on competition like Foucan.

Oooh, glad to have another freerunner in the rp! I've been doing it for a little over two years. Had to take a break because of stuff but man I'm glad to be running again. :D
my group actually got to train with Chau Belle and Laurent Piemontesi last month - they came to our gym from France because our coach trained with them several years ago. i thought our coach was hard core, but those guys are fucking insane! in a good way.

Any chance Beta is taken? I wouldn't mind making one C: Along with a Seraph
I'd rather you were just one of the two. (both are high positions that I'd like more people to have a chance at) But you're definitely welcome to one of them! :)

Interested! I wouldn't mind being Seraphim if that hasn't already been taken.
We'll see which @Elfie would prefer since they asked first. Thanks for the interest!

i'm interested - though i am wondering if these are just humans with mythological titles or if they are suppose to be the real deal. if human, i would like to take a virtue.
They are humans! Just with mythical themes. The position is yours! :D

My interest is definitely in, on this one.

Might make a Leviathan or an Ascaroth.
Let me know when you decide! Thank you! C:

Funny. I made a parkour based RP a couple months ago (It's still alive, almost dead but I won't leave it die). Anyway, good luck with this, I hope you have more than me.

I may join in the future.
I had no idea! I would've joined. Thank you for the well wishes! :D <3

Status
Not open for further replies.