Traceurs : A Dystopian Parkour Adventure (OC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel-as-Briggs-in-Graceland-USA-Summer-2013-Photoshoot-daniel-sunjata-34556524-500-266.jpg

Full Name
Santiago Iglesias
Sexuality
Bisexual
Gang
Fae Bandits
Position
Druid
Strengths
Boxing
Strategy
Weaknesses
Slow
Soft Spot for Children
Personality
At first glance, Santiago seems like a stoic man with no heart or at least not a working one. He gives the appearance of being stiff and merciless. He follows the wreaks havoc with his Folk and enjoys every bit of it. But if you look deeper and really got to know him, you would see that Santiago is a broken man, who's lost his faith in humanity. At one point he used to be religious and he used to pray to God every night, but after witnessing some traumatic things, he abandoned his faith and joined the Fae Bandits.
Bio

WIP

Last edited:
This sounds so cool, and the fae bandits sounds like something most of my characters I created would join. COUNT. ME. IN! ^^

zan_by_sakimichan-d4qbr99.jpg

Full Name
Cordelia Olmsted

Sexuality
Bisexual

Gang
Fae bandits

Position
Elf/scout

Strengths

- Good senses.
She has good ears and a good pair of eyes. Or is it instinct I'm talking about?
-Gadget maker.
She makes and repairs her own gear, if neccesary she will improvise. How she learns to make it is from either information gathering, book scavenging or tinkering with things.

- Good balance.
If she wanted to she could go tightropewalking, dance on it and finish it with a hop and a skip.

Weaknesses
- Loves to blow things out of proportion.

This usually doesn't end well. She often gets on the nerve of others like this.
- She has a irrational hatred/fear against felines.
No reason why, it's irrational. :emu:
- Doesn't like authority
She has her own set of rules.

Personality
Licentious l energetic l mischievious l holds friends and family dear

Bio
Cordelia has always been a daddy's girl and he loved her too very much. It didn't make it so strange that he called her his little princess. Her father often showed his love by giving weird little useless things. One of them being a headphone that he had once found. It was old and decrepit, almost falling apart. Together they cleaned it and fixed it, making it a beautifull accesory. He would always tell her that they would live happily ever after. That was untill the little princess noticed that it was unusual to change queen so often. After a while of knowing she didn't mind it anymore. She still had her father and a new loving mother every other week. That all ended when she turned 14 and was deemed old enough to take care of herself. He kicked her out with only a small backpack stuffed with all the useless gifts and a bit of food.

On the streets she learned how to fend for herself. She wasn't good in anything accept messing with stuff and getting out of nasty situations. Years passed and she had adjusted herself long ago to this life, with no hope of improvement in sight. In her defence she did try to get into gangs. Smaller ones were soon eradicated and the bigger ones never were something for her. She wouldn't be able to see them as family or an authority.

In the end only the Fae Bandits gave her her solution.

Last edited by a moderator:
bccb63103021e8b99b4c5cd327cc7ab3.jpg

Emily "Flyer" Viscoff Gavin "Ryder" Viscoff

They are both 18, Emily is female and Gavin is male.

They are both straight, and they each have a brother/sister complex.

Hellhounds
Leviathan

- Strengths
Emily has the leg power of an Olympic runner, giving her the appearance of flight as she moves.
She excels at finding routes almost immediately, even if it's unknown area.
Her loyalty to her brother makes her a force to be reckon with if he's hurt.

Gavin is known to be able to stay on poles and rails longer than anyone he knows.
He is a well-known fighter within the gang.
If his sister is involved, he has an easier time doing anything.

- Weaknesses
While her leg power is amazing, she has low upper-body strength.
She is almost never able to fight (unless the third strength is keyed in).
Her loyalty in her brother is far greater than her loyalty to her gang.

Gavin tends to go overboard when he fights.
Unless it's hand-to-hand or close range fighting, he is at a major disadvantage.
He is generally slow to reach decisions.

- Personality
Emily is generally happy and jumpy. When she is running, she gets very serious, and usually doesn't talk much unless she is telling someone the route, or giving a quick order. She is a different person when her brother isn't around, mainly she gets lonely, no matter how many people are around. She also laughs less and can be caught with a straight face over her usual smile.

Gavin always keeps everyone's thoughts in mind, and his sister takes the top. He hates being separated from her, and as such also goes through mood swings without her. When she's gone, all he usually does is run or work on his flow, both of which keep him straight faced. If he isn't moving and she's not around, he is very easy to anger.

- Bio :smile:
Emily and Gavin were born within two minutes of each-other, Gavin being first. When them and their mother, Jess, were walking around, someone took off with Jess's only keepsake from their father. Reacting instantly, the twins chased after the thief. As the thief climbed and moved around, Gavin kept up and Emily found other routes. When they eventually found each-other side by side again, they moved in sync. If one went up and the other had open air, they swung the other up with them. The connected almost to the point of being of one mind. Using this, they caught up to the thief, and ended up having to fight for the item back. After Gavin beat the man almost to death, the made their way back to their mother, who had been stabbed by the thief's partner who they didn't know about. While they sat there, Jess told them that they needed to keep each-other safe, and they had to leave. Without turning around, they ran and ended up running into the Hellhounds while they were out training. That was six years ago.​

I am really glad I managed to finish them! The only thing I noticed is that all my twins end up having a brother/sister complex, no matter how they're grouped....... Oh and just fyi, I'll be away from my computer for a couple of days, so if you need to get in touch with me, it'll be slow for my response on a tablet...

I apologize for not having my character up yet, I had recently moved and have only gotten Internet today. I'll try and have him up sometime tomorrow.

Don't worry everyone! I'm sorry for being absent! I recently figured out I have diabetes and it's kind of had a huge impact on my life so I was getting situated. I should have given some notice but truly I was way too stressed to really care much about rping.

I will answer all your questions and get to accepting very soon!

Don't worry everyone! I'm sorry for being absent! I recently figured out I have diabetes and it's kind of had a huge impact on my life so I was getting situated. I should have given some notice but truly I was way to stressed to really care much about rping.

No worries C:

Don't worry everyone! I'm sorry for being absent! I recently figured out I have diabetes and it's kind of had a huge impact on my life so I was getting situated. I should have given some notice but truly I was way to stressed to really care much about rping.

I feel you. Random sucky information sucks. I don't blame you, I haven't felt like doing anything really

That's quite alright. I just, ugg, this is a Pm kind of thing but I would love to continue if you would like to. And speaking as someone who has multiple relatives who are diabetic, you can still really enjoy life, nothing is over just because of one thing

That's quite alright. I just, ugg, this is a Pm kind of thing but I would love to continue if you would like to. And speaking as someone who has multiple relatives who are diabetic, you can still really enjoy life, nothing is over just because of one thing
PM it is! :) Very true. If only diabetes was my only physical ailment... sigh.

Don't worry everyone! I'm sorry for being absent! I recently figured out I have diabetes and it's kind of had a huge impact on my life so I was getting situated. I should have given some notice but truly I was way too stressed to really care much about rping.

Whatever is going on here can wait. That is some intense, and unfortunate information. I send you my best wishes, and please take it easy. Diabetes is something to be handled with extreme care. Your health is #1 priority.

Come back to us when you are happily comfortable, and everything is okay. I don't know you, but now I'm worried about you. ^-^; Take care of yourself hun!

Reactions: Elfie
Whatever is going on here can wait. That is some intense, and unfortunate information. I send you my best wishes, and please take it easy. Diabetes is something to be handled with extreme care. Your health is #1 priority.

Come back to us when you are happily comfortable, and everything is okay. I don't know you, but now I'm worried about you. ^-^; Take care of yourself hun!
Thank you so much for your understanding! It's been a challenging week or two, but I'm settling. I always thought it was just a disorder that came with being overweight and unhealthy eating so it's been a learning experience with me. :P

Haha, don't worry about me! I could use the distraction of roleplay now that I've learned what I needed to.
You're to sweet! tysm :heartbeat:

I don't think I have any muse at present, you can take my reservation, I'm sorry for wasting your time ;-;

I don't think I have any muse at present, you can take my reservation, I'm sorry for wasting your time ;-;
No problem. If you suddenly have some kind of inspiration feel free to join up again!

Out of curiosity, when are we starting this?

@Amai Kyuti i hate to throw this on you, but when would the lidfs be updsted with acceptees?

Status
Not open for further replies.