Traceurs : A Dystopian Parkour Adventure (OC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
B A N D I ⋅ I N G E S S O N
Male | 27 | Homosexual

tumblr_inline_nax1w7qpQz1rt2432.gif

H E L L H O U N D
☉ Beta ☉

Strengths

➣ Skilled in hand to hand combat and can also wield a blade.
➣ Athletic build, he has a powerful body that allows him to fight and endure.
➣ Knowledgeable, he has made himself aware of studies from history. This makes him an excellent strategist.

Weaknesses

➢ Speed - because of his musculature he is weighed down and as such is slower.
➢ Pride - it can make him defensive and easily hurt emotionally.
➢ Devotion - some would say his complete and utter compliance to his alpha's whims are harmful.

tumblr_inline_mhxnc6HmFh1qz4rgp.gif

Humorous | Obedient | Intelligent | Dignified | Innovative

Becoming the Beta was no fluke of the system. Bandi is clever and uses this in both battle and leading the pack. His everlasting devotion to the Alpha makes him a good example for the other Hellhounds. Bandi may be slightly cheeky but he never thinks less of his fellow packmates. He enjoys a good joke or prank and isn't overly finicky about being proper as long as you obey orders and get jobs done.

Bio

He had the typical upbringing of a child in his time. His family's shelter had been a library revamped to hold three people. Surrounded by books from a young age, Bandi read a lot and delved into many a world that others had no time for. This fed into his hunger for knowledge and as years went by he never stopped learning. Bandi's parents had never made it past Hound level but they were content. His father died during a thunder storm. He'd been out on the roofs free running when he was struck by lightning. Bandi still has his mother though and they happily live together.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Uriel" Jayce Greer
Accepted! I love the Uriel nickname~ Except can you please make him at least 21? As leader it's not practical that he's 19.

Vicky "Vicky Six" Ash
Okay so I keep thinking of her as Nikki Sixx. Curse my inner 80's fan. Accepted! She is going to be an amazing addition! (I love the whole running with other gangs background btw.)

Can I just say I ABSOLUTELY ADORE HER. Omigod she is going to be my fave. Can't wait to see her in action - definitely accepted!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
6f89ef70a5a6824ea2a040adf706132a.jpg

~Alexiania (Alex) Cross~
24-Female-Pansexual
Hellhoud-Alpha
-Strengths

-Agile
Alex is a nimble fox for her age. Due to having a lower muscle mass then most, she tends
to slip though cracks easier, and is able to outrun most of her competition

-Flexible
Alex is extremely flexible. It's almost as if she had been a contortionist before, because her limbs seems to be able to bend
flex, and wrap themselves around anywhere.

-Good Shot
Alex is as good of shot as ever. That's not to say she doesn't know how to fight hand to hand, she just prefers the comfort
ranged combat gives her in terms of fighting.

- Weaknesses
-Aggressive
When Alex runs out of what patience she has, she can be very aggressive. She doesn't people who betray hergroup, and isn't afraid to put down her foot on any misbehaving that goes on under her watch.

-Clumsy
Weather in relationships, or in actual life, Alex tends to slip up a bit. Sure, she may be able to go fast or flex
but she also makes mistakes. Good things she is an expert at picking herself back up.

-Trust Issues
Alex has a hard time trusting others with her past. She often withholds her personal information from everyone,
because she finds it easier then trying to tell them what actually happened. She finds it even harder to trust
even Keys, who is practically her little sister.

- Personality
Alex is somewhat strict when it comes to rules, but as a leader, Alex is loyal and a jokester. She isn't afraid to be a
little bad, but she knows that family matters more than anything else. She is a bit of a potty mouth, which is
probably where Keys got it from, but she tends to tone it down a bit. She tries to keep a level head and
tolerate more of the joking side of her crew which she has grown used to. However she has no tolerance
for betrayal, and is often not as forgiving those who betray family. The side of her that she doesn't show
anyone is sensitive and weak, and she has to hide it from everyone. She can rule with an iron fist, but
she is still living with burdens that only her beta and Keys have seen pieces of so far.

- BioAlex was born into a sort of wealthy family, good enough to live in a small house with a few others. Sure, they
were abandoned and had to fight for survival, but they made the most of it, and life was good. Alex helped
her father hunt, and she came home to her brother every night and played with him. Life went on like this
until she was around 8, and everything changed. One night, the Archangels came along, or one of them
at the least, and her family was at the mercy of their grip. Alex was out scavenging for small food

to eat that night and when she came back, her family was kneeling in front of the man
who had a bow in his hand. Hiding behind a corner, Alex watched as the man with no mercy
swiftly ended all their lives and left without a trace. Alex was once a cheerful child,
with all of her aspirations in mind, when this man stole everything, reverting her into a black hole of emotion and sadness.
Unable to control her feelings, Alex fended for herself, taking her father's bow and hunting on her own, and living
on her own until she was found by the Alpha of the Hellhounds. Taken in, Alex was named his adoptive daughter
and he trained her in hand to hand, restraint, and taught her the ways of the pack. Soon enough the Alpha
chose a successor, and he chose her, not only because of her training, but because of her loyalty
and drive. When her Alpha died, he buried with it all of her secrets, and since then
she has kept her true feelings away from the pack.

Last edited:
tumblr_mbdw5imXuP1qzqdem.gif

WE NEED ARCHANGELS AND FAE, PEOPLE!
Plus a few citizens wouldn't hurt.

tumblr_mbdw5imXuP1qzqdem.gif

WE NEED ARCHANGELS AND FAE, PEOPLE!
Plus a few citizens wouldn't hurt.
How many characters can we make, cause I'll make an archangel.

tumblr_n3h27vbydq1tq19vmo1_500.gif

“Tell me, what is it you plan to do
with your one wild and precious life?"

Raphael Macon
23 :: Male :: Asexual

░░░░░░░░░░░░

Archangel
「 Virtue 」

Strengths ::
▶ Creativity - Who doesn't need a little out of the box thinking on their side? Meet your improviser, the dude with too many ideas to make life a little bit more simple in a tough situation.
▶ Strategist - You don't just jump into action, that's the fool's road. You plan and map every detail until you know which will lead you to victory. Raph has a strong distaste for those who who can't seem to get that. Being on the streets isn't easy and when people make a joke out of it, it'll only be a matter of time until they wind up dead. That's why you have to keep an eye on the enemy, look for every opportunity, and strike when a weakness appears.
▶ Patience -
▶ TechGeek - Don't judge the brilliant mind, especially when it knows how to hack and destroy.

- Weaknesses (2+)
- Personality
- Bio

w.i.p

I am still working on my charrie, but I'm wondering if it's okay to have someone knowledgeable in tech? Like building stuff from scrape, toying with security systems, and such.

tumblr_lskxg8UPWi1qav29fo1_r1_500.gif

Ingvar "Bladerunner" Thorisson

A R C H A N G E L
Virtue

Male28Homosexual

Strengths

» Armed Combat: Highly skilled in using knives/swords/etc. in combat, hence the name Bladerunner.
» Stubborn: His unwillingness to give even a little makes him a strong enforcer and fighter.
» Swift: Ingvar is of smaller stature than most men and uses his speed and agility to advantage when in combat.

Weaknesses

» Volatile: He has a quick temper and often acts before thinking, leading to many iffy situations.
» Diminutive: He's short (5'7) which makes him a well liked target and lesser angels tend not to listen to him.
» Personality: His attitude makes getting friends a troublesome task and keeping them even harder.

giphy.gif

Sarcastic // Brash // Incisive // Observant // Protective

If there's one thing you can say about Ingvar, it's that he's not afraid to speak his mind. He'll let you know exactly how he's feeling and won't mince a single word. The "all bark and no bite" phrase does not fit him though as his bite is almost worse than his bark. Ingvar will tear into anyone with his blades or fists like a mini tornado. His explosive temper is famous and well deserved. He is very possessive of the few he has befriended and will go mama bear on any who dare to hurt them.

Bio

One of the many that grew up on the streets with no parents, Ingvar learned quickly that being weak willed won't get you anywhere in the world. He pestered gang members to teach him how to fight and trained himself daily in an effort to become strong. He was a stray cat up until an Archangel picked him up and taught him their ways. The flock learned not to underestimate him because of his stature as he quickly overcame obstacle after obstacle.

tumblr_ln5rs3lpOt1qluuwno1_500.gif

I am still working on my charrie, but I'm wondering if it's okay to have someone knowledgeable in tech? Like building stuff from scrape, toying with security systems, and such.
Keep in mind there's no electricity but yeah! Of course. I'm keen to see what you come up with!

Accepted! I love the Uriel nickname~ Except can you please make him at least 21? As leader it's not practical that he's 19.
Fixed C: Although I gotta say that this strange notion you have of NOT letting teenagers run entire gangs is a weeeeeeeee bit stupid if you ask me. *hair flip* *eye roll* *sarcastic laughter*

Made my CS all nice and shiny. God, I missed my computer...

98148_1317603770382_full.jpg

Full Name
Anya Jane Kallahan
"Just call me whatever you want, darling. I don't give a damn."
"Isn't it obvious?"
Sexuality
aromantic pansexual
"I don't do love, love."
Gang
Fae Bandits
"Oh, sorry, did I offend you? Well too fucking bad."
Position
Seelie (Leader)
"Ya better listen and listen good, or you'll have a knife in your skull."
tumblr_m77pu55pnr1qcptr6o1_500.jpg

Strengths
+Fighting: She can throw a punch like you wouldn't believe, and she won't quit until you do. Even then, she might just make sure you're dead or unconscious first.
+Knives: She can brandish them for fighting pretty well, and she's perfectly willing to stab you in the throat if you piss her off.
+Leadership: She knows how to instill fear and awe and admiration all at the same time. She's a natural speaker and strategist.
+Lack of Fear: She shows no fear, even when faced with death.
+Gymnastics-type Parkour: Her experience with gymnastics made it easy for her to develop skill with parkour and even add her own personal flare to it.

Weaknesses
-Throwing Knives: She doesn't do that fancy shit.
-Anger: She has a bit of a temper, but only a few select things will piss her off. If you do piss her off, you better run like hell.
-Subtlety: She's never been one for being stealthy, though she will be if she absolutely has to.

Personality
|| Temperamental || Reserved || Cold || Snarky || Demanding ||
One thing you'll quickly learn about Anya is that she doesn't like to wait. She's impatient and temperamental but rather selectively so. Only certain things, like direct disobedience, seem to piss her off. However, if someone were to call her a bitch or a whore, she wouldn't be bothered one bit. The one thing she demands is diligence, as she won't take laziness lightly. She's quick to act and works based on instincts. She's more of a "(figuratively) shoot first and ask questions later" type of gal. She can often be sarcastic and bitchy to people she knows.
Anya is a very reserved person. She rarely talks about herself, and she can come off as very cold sometimes. She doesn't really seem to give a damn about what other people think--or what they feel. The one thing she seems to care about it obedience and getting the job done.
Oh, and she cusses all the time, and she tends to use nicknames like "love" and "darling."

"I'll be damned if someone ever tries to spit in my face...literally or figuratively."
Bio
Anya grew up in a financially stable home. They weren't particularly rich, but they weren't dirt poor, either. She thought life was pretty great. As an only child, her parents tried to give her as much as they could, and they pushed her to achieve greater things. Well, her father did, anyways. Her mother was perfectly content with her daughter as she was--a young girl who loved to do things like gymnastics and playing in the mud. Her father disapproved. He wanted his daughter to be better than he ever was, and he pushed her to be so. When she didn't match his expectations, he punished her. At first, it was simple punishments that weren't questionable. Then, they began to blossom into cruelty. If she failed to make the A or be the star on the basketball team (or whatever sport he forced her to try out for), he would take away her meals for a week. Her mother tried to stop him, but he wouldn't allow her. When Anya was 14, her mother passed away under strange circumstances. This caused her father to snap, and his punishments became completely abusive. She was terrified to return home, and she often didn't until after dinner. He never became a drunk. No, he just expected too much of her. She was an athletic and agile girl, but she had never excelled academically or in competitive sports. In fact, she rather hated sports. The only thing she loved was gymnastics, and it was the only thing that she could satisfy her father with. Finally, in a fit of rage, he tried to beat her to death. She defended herself and subsequently killed him. She was 17. From then on, she lived on the streets, learning her way around and using her gymnastic skills to get out of sticky situations. She soon became more of a parkour master, and she developed an insane amount of distrust for others. Though she doesn't realize it and probably never will, she became just like her father: expecting too much and rarely ever being truly satisfied. :cry:
attachment.php

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: mingummy
There aren't any guns in this world, sorry to say.

It's all good with me. Just figured I would be helpful. I do that, from time to time.

Cool cool. Something tells me her and Francesca are gonna have some fun together..... You know. Murdering each other, and such.

• Love
Reactions: mingummy
It is going to take me a while to finish I have 4 other characters to finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.