INTEREST CHECK Toxic - Angels and Demons

P

Psychedelic

Original poster
I have a vague idea for a roleplay involving a world in which demons have rendered Heaven uninhabitable to angels, and extremely dangerous for themselves. The problem is, the 'God' is still very much in this realm, and although the closer these demons get to this object, the weaker they become, should they manage to wrest it from its place, they will have two of the three pieces of the Holy Trinity. Needless to say, this would lead to a great unbalancing of the universe.

I'm not entirely sure where this would go, just yet. So far I'm sure that demons can only survive in this atmosphere for a short while, and angels will always die if they attempt to get in. Humans, on the other hand, are unaffected.

Aside from this, there is also the possibility of angels or humans going for the artefact of their choice, as Hell is largely unguarded. Afterall, demons are a pretty impulsive bunch.

If anyone is interested in this idea, then I would love if a few people would like to help flesh out and run this roleplay, as I'm a firm believer in two heads being better than one.

Anyway, that's it for now. Thanks for reading.

I can help you.