Town of the Freaks

• Thread starter Soul Breaker Sam
  • Start date
Ryuk felt a disturbanse, something from hell had managed to pass by his guard. "What the hell..." He turned to see Fane leave his house. "Umm... hey Rain...you don`t mind.. if I go behind that tree... I ... have to pee..." he rushed behind a nearby tree. A crack opened in the floor under him and pulled him in. "How could I not notice that..." A three headed dog appears in Fanes house, he sniffs the desk and then the door, he could bearly move inside the room.

Fane stopped in his tracks and looked back at his dojo. Something had triggered his sensory shield he always had on his dojo to go off. He was glad he hadn't gone too far and went back to unlock the door. Then he went to his office and opened the door and saw the three headed dog. "Hey there little doggy. You lost or something?" He stepped back into the 100x100 training room hoping he wouldn't have to fight but was prepared to.

"My name is ryuk, I am the Cerberus..." He raised the middle head to see him, his left hed look around observing the room, ans the right head stared up. "I sence you have had a visitor... Tell me mortal one, what have you seen..." He got closer to Fane and sniffed him, his nose was easily the size of Fanes hand.

"Hello Ryuk, my name is Fane and I'm a dragonoid. Or whatever you'd like to call me since I haven't seen anyone else like me since I got here. Anyway a cloaked person just appeared in that doorway then went to my desk and dropped off this necklace thing." He pointed at it and looked again at the jewel. He looked back up at Ryuk, "After that the cloaked person disappeared in a cloud of dark mist or something like that. This necklace doesn't seem bad in any way, but I guess I shouldn't just put things on that was dropped off by a mysterious person." He laughed slightly and then went back to being serious.

Ryuk looked Fane in the eyes, and saw he was saying the truth. "I wil not allow this to continue. I let you know you will now be under my gardianship." The left head opened his mouth and anounced: "The dark soul that had entered the human world has returned to hell. He came thru the fith door." The middle head nodded as the left head started to look down. "Be on your way mortal one." The floor cracked open and the room heated up with the flames that came threw it, Ryuk was swollowed by the floor and then he was gone.
"Oh, shit! I think that must have been like a galon or something..." He came out from behind the tree and looked back to Fanes house. "So Rain.. how about that coffee..."

"Your guardianship? But I-" The floor then cracked open and Fane had to put his arms up shield his face from the heat. He looked back and the Cerberus was gone, "Well I can protect myself.....anyway lets go get some coffee...." He closed his office door, went out of the dojo, locked it again and went towards the cafe again. #Why was I talking to myself? Am I really that tired?#

Ryuk notices Fane walk out of his house and looked at Rain. "Hey there... want to walk with use... stranger..."

((You know what? Idc if this is completly random... I am just going to start over with my character...I still have the same character but she hasnt shown up yet.... You guess I do have one rule... LEAVE NO ON BEHIND... -.-))
Max sighs and sits on the bench in the park. She pulled a piece of bread apart and threw it to a crowd of geese.

Reactions: SHpudden
Name: Wayne Trent
Sex: Male
Height: 6'2"
Species: Extremis Host

Wayne woke up, later than usual. His skin glowing as if lava were inside certain parts of his body. Another nightmare. It was nice to see the fire proof bed worked this time. He was steaming and smoking, his whole body drenched in sweat. This one was a bad one. Obviously one of the worse so far. Most likely it was side effects. He got up, noticing how most of his clothes were scorched or burned off at this point. He looked out of his apartment window. He ran his right hand through his slick brow hair. He then turned around. He went to pick out an outfit for the day. He through on an orange and grey striped tanktop. Then he through on black skinny jeans, and a pair of converse boots. He put on his Ray-Ban sunglasses and left his apartment. He wasn't in the mood to confront anyone at the moment, but he was pretty sure he'd be confronted, which he'd gotten used to.

Fane looks at the random man that was in front of him, "Do you just invite anyone to walk with you and your friend?" He waved his right hand and shook his head, "Never mind it doesn't matter. If you guys are going to the cafe I'm going to we'll be going there together anyway. My name is Fane by the way." He observed the man and woman and concluded they weren't hostile. He was a bit too tired to care but he tried to stay vigilant anyway.

Ryuk shrugged. "I don`t know her... and we are... going out for coffee... you might as well come with..." He looked toward the park were they had to pass and a bunch of birds flocking around something. His hair moved a bit as his ears tuned the sound from far away.

Rain blinked a bit as she saw the ears and she quickly looked forwards, biting her bottom lip lightly before turning her attention to the new stranger. "Oh, yeah... we were just heading for coffee. Well, I was heading to work and this guy was tagging along..." She rubbed the back of her head lightly as she walked along, just focusing on getting one foot in front of the other.

Max got up and walked around the park.

Fane walked along with the other two, "Three strangers walking together to a café, how odd." He somewhat said to the group and just to say it. He thought back to the events that just happened and put his hand on the necklace. #Is this thing for evil? Good? or is it neutral?# He put the necklace under his shirt, and luckily you could only see the chain on the upper part of his neck.

Ryuk had his eyes on Max. "Thats some piece of jewlery you have there..." He said to Fane "Hey... are we going to cut threw the park lil lady?" He said to Rain this time.