Tower of Boxes = Happy Cat

S

Stacisaur

Original poster

Uhm.
So.
This is epic.

I thought a lot of cat owners would smile and squeal over this video.
This guy is just AWESOME. c:
Here is what his description for the video says:

"A present for my cat 'Rufus'. He began to resent me due to painful ear drops to fix an infection. I would return from work and he would run from me! Now the ears are better I wanted to do something to show my gratitude for his putting up with my torture. Rufus loves boxes as all cats do so this is what I made for him. The music is from my brother Ollie's band, 'Parallel Lions', I hope you don't mind me using it bro. Enjoy."

Have you ever done something this nice for your pet? Be it a kitty, puppers, mouse, rabbit, turtle, bird, iguana, ferret, etc.?
Has your pet ever gotten "mad" at you for a vet visit, or something, and resented you like his cat did to him?

I know my dog has before.. - w- But.. then I apologize and ALL THE CUDDLES. o ^o

^^~
Feedback on video! Whatcha thinkin' right now? :D

I love it. > w< I was like AWWWWH. THAT GUY IS AWESOMEEEE
Soyeah.<3
:D
Enjoy, either way.

Luckiest! Cat! Ever!
But no, the closest I've been to that must have been letting my cats sleep in my bed with me at times >_>

That'S a pretty awesome thing to do, it reminded me of the cat I had when I was a little girl.

RIP, Fleur.

Aww. This made me happy today. 8D

I used to go to great lengths for my cats, but nothing quite like this. Oh muh gaw. :D

That guy is now officially awesome in my mind. That fort of boxes must have taken a lot of time and dedication to complete and he did it all for his cat. I am now feeling motivated! Unfortunately, though, I have not done anything so awesome to my pet, but now I will try to do something equally epic.

That is freaking epic! The most I've ever done for my cat unfortunately was make a playhouse with mice (they were fake) on strings... but I'm a cat lover and that's amazing.

This pleases The Cat Emperor

Tis adorable...

Aw oh my god. This is so sweet. My cat had to go to the vet yesterday and we have to do a not very pleasant treatment for his mouth. Oh he would love something like that. All three of our cats would oh... we dont have space for something like that until maybe we clear out the guest room oh gosh I should show this to my roommate we should do this aw.

​:D If you do eet, you must post pictures/video! :D