Towels. (Yes, it's actually a thread about towels.)

Your opinion on towel colors?

• My towels must match my bathroom decor!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
So, when I moved in to my house I thought that I wanted to do one of those ultra matchy bathrooms with matching towels. But then I looked at all the BAZILLIONS TOWEL COLORS at walmart... and now I want one of each color. Screw matching the towels. It's not like we have stay over guests THAT often to need matching towels, right?

And then I started to wonder if there are other Iwaku members out there as neurotic as I am about completely stupid things like towels. c____c

So you must now vote on my towel poll.

None of my towels match each other or anything else.

Bachelor life ftw.

I dry myself off with them then I toss them somewhere to dry. What difference does a colour make?

Di I can't find the option "You're a towel!" Please correct :)

Epic trolling, Diana.

Now fuck off and die.

I don't care enough to use the WTF option.

You should have added a 'meh' option.

Since all the others are being snots I'll actually answer!

I'm all for keeping the interior decor of my bathroom to a certain set of colors including the towels: HOWEVER currently our towels are all kinds of crazy colors, which I'm okay with for now...

What's a towel?

Rory dries off by basking in the warmth of the EPIC TROLL BEAMZU.

Towels are expensive! I'll take what I can get... RAINBOWS!!!

I think if I was rich and had a nice enough bathroom for it to matter, I'd like towels that were in the same color range and matched the decor (but they'd all be dark colors because light colored towels bother me). Buuuut for now we have every color under the sun XD I'm more concerned with size than color, anyway. I like giant towels.

When it comes to using towels, you use what you have. They usually disappear between the washing machine and wherever the hell you keep them when they're clean anyways.