• Touhou

• Mother

• Touhou Mother

• What even is this.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Y

Yus of the Conquest

Original poster
So once again I have gotten into the world of Touhou. This time with a fan made game. Touhou mother. I was wondering if any of you had played as well.

I haven't played it myself, no, but I watched a Let's Play of it. It's been a while, though, so I don't really remember much.
I might give it a try someday, but I doubt it since I'm not really all that into turn-based RPG's and whatnot. Maybe that's because I lack strategy.

Heck, I hardly know anything about Touhou. I've been meaning to look into it, but I've just been kinda lazy about it.

I haven't played it myself, no, but I watched a Let's Play of it. It's been a while, though, so I don't really remember much.
I might give it a try someday, but I doubt it since I'm not really all that into turn-based RPG's and whatnot. Maybe that's because I lack strategy.

Heck, I hardly know anything about Touhou. I've been meaning to look into it, but I've just been kinda lazy about it.
That's how I found it,through a Let's Play by NakaTeleeli. The thing is you'd have to know quite a bit about Touhou and other RPG games as it has a ton of references in it. One of course being a reference to Etrian Odyssey, and F.O.E. but it's quite fun nonetheless. Knowing the references is just a bonus I guess. I'd give it a try, just to check it out.

That's how I found it,through a Let's Play by NakaTeleeli. The thing is you'd have to know quite a bit about Touhou and other RPG games as it has a ton of references in it. One of course being a reference to Etrian Odyssey, and F.O.E. but it's quite fun nonetheless. Knowing the references is just a bonus I guess. I'd give it a try, just to check it out.
Oh, dude, no way! NakaTeleeli? I love that guy! Touhou Mother is one of the first Let's Plays of his that I ever watched, I don't think I would even know what Touhou is if it weren't for him.
Naka's playthough is good because he leaves little bits of info about each character for those like me who are new to Touhou.

Man, now that you've got me in the mood, I think I might go watch it again. Heck, I might even play along side him, that could be fun.

Oh, dude, no way! NakaTeleeli? I love that guy! Touhou Mother is one of the first Let's Plays of his that I ever watched, I don't think I would even know what Touhou is if it weren't for him.
Naka's playthough is good because he leaves little bits of info about each character for those like me who are new to Touhou.

Man, now that you've got me in the mood, I think I might go watch it again. Heck, I might even play along side him, that could be fun.
I never ever find Naka fans...But are you hardcore enough...THAT YOU KNOW HIS REAL NAME? I doubt it...Since only a handful know. Grtting off track. Back to Touhouuuuuuu. It's a shame that no one knows about Touhou.

I never ever find Naka fans...But are you hardcore enough...THAT YOU KNOW HIS REAL NAME? I doubt it...Since only a handful know. Grtting off track. Back to Touhouuuuuuu. It's a shame that no one knows about Touhou.
His real name? Mate, I know his FULL NAME, wasn't even that hard to find.

Anyways, yeah, Touhou, not very well-known.
... I really don't have much else to say, I literally know jack all about Touhou. >_>

...Jackall is a Naka thing to say. But to be honest, I'm not like, an expert on Touhou.I'm still trying to remember all of the names. Just so many...

Naka's way of speaking has kinda rubbed of on me in recent years, soo that's a thing.

Also yeah, the massive amount of characters is a big part of what makes it soo difficult to get into Touhou. I mean, there's a lot of stuff you really have to learn about and, gad dang it, I don't have time for that!

Whoa man...Calm down with the Nakanese.

I agree the world of Touhou is quite vast. ZUN worked hard on it. Am I gonna have to go make a favorite Touhou character thread? Cuz I feel it coming.

I can't help it, man, it just comes natural!

I'd say go for it, however, I don't know how many people with get involved, seeing how it's just been you and me replying to this topic so far.
In fact, we should talk more! It's always a pleasure to get to know another Naka fan, as it doesn't happen very often.

DID SOMEONE SAY TOUHOU!?

I don't know who this NakaTeleeli guy is, though...

BUT I LUVZ ME SUM TERHERR

WHOA. A person who knows Touhou! It's another miracle.

On a different note I forgot Ogres full name

Needs more Touhoumon Faith and Prayer.