Touhou based RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hunzii

Original poster
Alright, just wondering if anyone knows about the game series Touhou and if they'd want to do an RP based on it?
The plot could be that the characters (or some of them depending on how many?) could be humans who somehow fall through a gap into Gensokyo and the RP starts from there, but ideas and suggestions are welcomed.

Well, I'm a fellow touhou fan. I honestly have no clue what sort of rolepalying would be best within Gensokyo, but there's plenty of options. It's definitely the one place I don't think I'd feel too weird playing "canon" characters, because I understand characterizations are loose and there is no canon.

Yeah, the possibilities are /endless/ in Gensokyo.
There is canon for the characters, but I agree that it's not as strict as other fandoms. Which is nice, it gives variety.

If this picks up, count me in!

I suppose that'd be just fine too! ^^

Looks interesting, but I'm not interested in having a huge unnecessary crossover with other series.

Looks interesting, but I'm not interested in having a huge unnecessary crossover with other series.
Hmm, I don't think anyone mentioned anything but touhou...?

If this actually becomes a thing, you have me on board. I'll be watchin' this for updates.

Parsee and Utsuho? Jeez, when did I end up in Subterranean Animism?

So, what kind of plots do you guys want to do? And is anyone going to use canon characters or nah?

Parsee and Utsuho? Jeez, when did I end up in Subterranean Animism?

So, what kind of plots do you guys want to do? And is anyone going to use canon characters or nah?
I can use canons if it's needed. I've written just about everyone at one point or another, so I'm used to it. I can also come up with originals. I can do whatever.

It's nice to see others from the guild! ^v^

Status
Not open for further replies.