Tough Times Roll In Like Thunder (Frontier/Settler RP)

You can put up any character you wish, and we can fit in a role...

Here's the roles so far as far as I can see:

Authority figure: Scott's Sheriff
Villain: Redblood's Xerxes (I'm guessing)
Ally: Vixenred16's Samuel Thompson

Kiddo, not quite sure based on your character what role you're going for.

Sor, we can always use another ally or outsider. Also! Where's all the females? ;) So far Liz Hannah's the only one...

Meh. Don't do that just to throw in a female char. I was sort of being facetious.

Meh. Don't do that just to throw in a female char. I was sort of being facetious.
haha, you sure? I don't mind playing females though if this is historical, I doubt it would be plausible for a female sheriff. :/

Yeah, that was kind of my thought... :)

Haha, alright well awesome scruffy face Sheriff on the way. :D

Hopefully later on in the night I'll have some of my character bio posted.

Name: Jesse Hughes
Nickname:
Sheriff
Sheriff
Appearance:
images

Personality:
A kind and generous man who makes it his first priority to put others before himself. He enforces the law kindly and justly. He has a sense of chivalry that charms the ladies though he is oblivious to this. Although he enforces the law, he is not stubborn or stern. He is actually a laid back and easy going person.
Interesting Information:
in progress. . .

Name: xerxes kobayashi
Occupation: His family died when he was very young, leaving him a great fortune. Officialy he haven't had a job but it goes around rumors that he does a lot of illeagal things for example there has been rumors that he have murded people but not enough evidence to prove it.
Appearance:
View attachment 5494
Personality: Can't express his feelings well and always end up forcing people to do as he wants instead of talking things through. He always thinks that his way is the right way and does not accept a no. People that have disobeyed him have been found dead, but ofcourse there haven't been any proof of who who has done it. He always think things threw before doing anything so the plan doesn't screw up.
Interesting Information: He once fell in love with Liz Hannah but never told her, then a dear friend of his married her. Xerxes got heart broken and dissapeard for years. When he returned his love had become obsession and he were determed to do anything to make Liz Hannah his wife. While he had locked himself up to concentrate on doing a plan he heard that Liz Hannahs husband had died, then he decided that this was the right time to strike.

Interesting, but there really aren't any 'illegal' drugs around this point in history...

hahah okay xD text changed x)