~Tough Love OOC~

• Thread starter Soul Breaker Sam
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Soul Breaker Sam

Original poster
Rene has just met a new guy. He is everything she has ever wanted in a guy... However after a month of dating he begins to act different... and not in a good way.
~~~~~
Name: Rene May Wolfe
Height: 5'5''
Weight: 110
Looks: (Looks exactly like the girl in the photo. Even has the same clothing.)
Personality: Bubbly, Sweet, Smart, Creative, Funny. You hardly ever see her with a frown on her face. She is beautiful both inside and out. She will do almost anything to get someone to laugh.

Attachments

• imagesCASZJWFW.jpg
    imagesCASZJWFW.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 8
Quick question: Do you have a plot to this besides the small passage? It has a one on one feel to it... That's why I'm asking. ^^;

Well basically the guy she ends up going out with winds up being abusive lol.

So is this in fact a one on one? what kind of expectations do you have in an rp partner? how can you see this thing going? *makes a character for you to peek at anyway*

Name: Victor Szayel

Height: 6'2

Weight: 155lb

Looks: *see attachment*

Personality: Victor is cold, calculating, and a bit of a thrill seeker. He's in it for the thrill of the chase, and he goes for the long haul, till he gets bored. He'll drop someone as soon as they get to be too dull, and as such he's had more than his share of broken hearted girls at his feet. He toys with them, tests their limits. Rene amuses him, she brings out his other side, makes him wonder just how far she's willing to go for this 'love' business she so clearly believes in. He has a sadistic side to him, though on the outside he comes off as charming, suave and quite flattering. He's very much the guy that gets the ladies. His innocent, somewhat nerdish appearance draws them in, making them fall easily, and fall they do, and hard.

Attachments

• anime guy ~ Potential badass.jpg
    anime guy ~ Potential badass.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 3
So I'm going to assume this is a one on one type thing? Though if you were to make it a group, you could have a couple of her friends trying to intervene the relationship when they start noticing things are different. I like helping with plotness :3

At the moment you and I can just RP on it :3. And if nobody else will join the rp then I will just play one of her friends. :3

Alrighty, where will the thread be? and when will we start it? I think we should start with them getting together :3

Status
Not open for further replies.