Tough Love (MxM, or MxF) Long-Term

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stormo

Original poster
TRIGGER WARNING!
This particular plot involves a lot of physical and emotional abuse, excessive use of alcohol and drugs.
If that's not your thing, I'd advise you don't continue. Thank you.

If the big red blurb posted above hasn't frightened you off; Welcome to my particularly specific request thread for a single character and a single (type of) roleplay. This is a Modern Fantasy Roleplay.​
  • I would love if this was kept over PMs ONLY if it's going to be on iwaku, though skype/messengers are preferred if more timely responses are desired.​
  • I can post up to every half hour to every hour with a decent quality post, occasionally I write more or less depending on my muse.​
  • I would prefer my partner is equally capable of posting several times a day with at least decent quality posts in return. I understand not everyone has a much free time as I do.​
  • That said this specific roleplay is not suggested or recommended for beginners, or first time roleplayers.​
  • I would highly prefer that my partner is actively participating in and contributing to the plot. We can change and tweak things for sure, but I am not Max, and I'd prefer my partner isn't an unconscious Nux.​
  • Love for either the sick and sadistical, or the want to not be sick and sadistical, is almost required as far as characters go.​
  • I do not require Bios for characters, nor do I require or use pictures.​
  • My character is Male. I am looking for either a male, or female, to pair him with.​
Corruption; Used & Abused

Austin Talis was born to Imalja and Magnus Talis. Part shape shifter, part warlock, he witnessed at the tender age of fifteen the cruelty being done to his mother behind closed doors. Months later she died in his arms and he blamed only himself. Knowing nothing better, once he graduated high school, he went looking for love and found it in all the wrong places and with all the wrong people, believing that the abuses he endured was how love was supposed to work. After a long dry spell when his sister was ill, Austin returns to the deeps* in search of yet more "love" when he runs into (Your Character) who is willing to give him all that he thinks he needs and more.

*The Deeps; A gathering place for the remaining magical folk of the modern world.

Purification; Helped & Healed

Austin Talis was born to Imalja and Magnus Talis. Part shape shifter, part warlock, he witnessed at the tender age of fifteen the cruelty being done to his mother behind closed doors. Months later she died in his arms and he blamed only himself. Knowing nothing better, once he graduated high school, he went looking for love and found it in all the wrong places and with all the wrong people, believing that the abuses he endured was how love was supposed to work. After a long dry spell when his sister was ill, Austin returns to the deeps* in search of yet more "love" when he runs into (Your Character) who decides to take a stand against his self destructive behavior and show him what true love is.

*The Deeps; A gathering place for the remaining magical folk of the modern world.

Austin Talis

Name; Austin Talis
Gender; Male
Age; Early 30's
Parents; Imalja (mother) & Magnus Talis (father)
Siblings; Nathan Talis (brother), Tess Talis (sister), Jess Talis (half-sister)
Personality; Addict, emotionally sensitive, excitable, agressive
Likes; drugs, alcohol, cutting, bdsm, long movies, sleeping in, his siblings, working out, wandering, world travel
Dislikes; being told what to do, authority, following rules, not having his magic, staying in one place, "relationships"
Short Description; Long wavy dark hair, green-blue eyes with horizontal bar pupil, dark cream skin, 6'2", ~200 lbs, well muscled, covered in heavy scaring almost everywhere except for head, neck, forearms, hands and feet.
Other; Particularly powerful Warlock-Glanz Terrez Shape Shifter hybrid. Usually doesn't use either power though.

I would love to do this with you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.