[Appearance]
Girl+White+Hair+Beast+Anime+HD+Wallpaper+Background+Image+Picture+Photo.jpg

[Weilder Class]
Lesser
[Weilder Type]
Shifter
[Weilder Level]
[Personality]
Ivory has a very loud personality. She is bubbly and is almost always excited. She finds it difficult to hold a grudge, and will forgive a person almost immediately. She is not much of a bookworm, prefering to do whatever the book is telling her about. Ivory is adventurous and cunning, mischevious and sneaky. She enjoys to laugh and sing.
[Bio]
Ivory was born in the northern tundra. Her family is very solitary, and chooses not to affiliate themselves with others.
(Rest of her Bio revealed through the roleplay.)​

is there an eta on the starter?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: a touch of dread
is there an eta on the starter?
Yeah was going to ask that too.

Also @Vuthra Moon I was wondering since RJ is level 0, when he gets like super mad he feels like his head is going to set on fire. Like he gets a hot head and it sets a small fire out of nowhere? Would that be cool for Level 0, that could be a way he finds out about his powers. How does everyone in rp level up, just want to know that too.

Hot Head like this:
latest

Attention everyone...

I regret to announce that I will need to postpone the rp for a while. Sun and I have recently moved and we have lost our internet connection and will personally inform everyone when the story will actually start up. I trust and have great faith in Shadicmaster as I've known her for a while as a good friend and know she will not be going anywhere. The rest of you I hope for your loyalty as well. I will not give up on my rp but because of events that prevent much response to the site, it must be put on hold until later time. These events are also the reason for my recently limited access to the site and failure to get messages to you all. We will be working to get internet back and as soon as Sun and I have a steady entity on Iwaku again, we will begin. I am sorry. Hopefully the time we have away from the rp will not deplete you of your interest. It grieves me to have to do this. I have done it several times because of real life before and I loath it still today. I hope all of you will keep your support and when Sun and I are capable... I swear Touch will emerge.

I hope to see you all soon my beloved spirits.
See you real soon (Hopefully).

Attention everyone...

I regret to announce that I will need to postpone the rp for a while. Sun and I have recently moved and we have lost our internet connection and will personally inform everyone when the story will actually start up. I trust and have great faith in Shadicmaster as I've known her for a while as a good friend and know she will not be going anywhere. The rest of you I hope for your loyalty as well. I will not give up on my rp but because of events that prevent much response to the site, it must be put on hold until later time. These events are also the reason for my recently limited access to the site and failure to get messages to you all. We will be working to get internet back and as soon as Sun and I have a steady entity on Iwaku again, we will begin. I am sorry. Hopefully the time we have away from the rp will not deplete you of your interest. It grieves me to have to do this. I have done it several times because of real life before and I loath it still today. I hope all of you will keep your support and when Sun and I are capable... I swear Touch will emerge.

I hope to see you all soon my beloved spirits.
See you real soon (Hopefully).
I will stay around lol.