Touch (OOC and Sign Ups)

@Ayla Huh... it seems I missed that several times thank you. Yes Shifter is open for reserve unless youd like to relieve it of its freedom to other players.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes shifter is very open your welcome to reserve that.

My sweet and savory unreaped souls...

I have made some modifications to prevent any further confusion. In the first post of the thread is now a list of Approved Players with Characters, Approved Players that need Character(s), and Players awaiting Approval as well as a Reserve List for Players to refer to when they'd like to reserve a wielder type so they know which player has a type already taken. Hopefully this will permit a less misleading way of deciphering what roles are filled and the lot of you glorious spirits can continue in a fashion that better establishes a sense of awareness.

Thank you all my beautiful souls... I think I'll put your names a little further down my list of Souls to be reaped. Perhaps an extra week will suffice. One extra week of life before acsending to the afterlife.

Reactions: Shadicmaster
@Shadicmaster #1.... love how you did Quin. The biois just fine and the rest of her story will play out when we run it.

#2 I know that you've edited Mali and Fiorella because like I said in an announcement, I skim through the thread daily. I saw it and believe its coming along nicely. Keep it up.

@Shattered♦Secrets™ forgive my prying but it seems that Monday has passed. Have you forgotten or lost interest?

@Vio @Ayla I trust that the pair of you are working on characters or thinking about a wielder to reserve.
No sorry :( stupid busy life xD. I will have him up tonight...after work. I told you if I like an rp I wouldn't just drop it, I would be a man and tell you if I did but to night for sure my Flamer will be up.

Oh yeah he's going to be fun...a bit chaotic too, which just comes with the Flamer powers xD. He's going to be for any of the stories picked^^. I was thinking of making another char, but I think he will fit for any of them...well I think so. Well when you see him tonight or whenever you'll see what I mean xD.

Reactions: Sun Moon
[fieldbox=, #ff4d00, solid]
sHmNs1A.jpg

Name:
Ricky James Carter|"RJ"

Height:
6'2"

Weight:
180LBS.

Nationality:
Caucasian|Puerto Rican|Italian|Swedish

Appearance:
RJ's hair has gel in it at all times, it's usually in a swooped to the left type hair style. RJ has many tattoos over his body, representing different things about his life. All his tattoos have a meaning to them...you just have to find out. He has a slim-muscular build, which make his tattoos stand out more. RJ has cuts and bruises all over his body, from different "things" he has done in his 20 years of living.

Wielder Class:
Elemental

Wielder Type:
Flamer!

Wielder Level:
0-(Doesn't even know about his powers...yet).

Personality:
Some people would call RJ a reckless, wild child, loose cannon. Those people would be dead...right. His friends would describe him as a free spirit, who just likes to do whatever he wants to do. RJ hates following the rules, rules were meant to be broken. RJ can be a fun and helpful guy, when he wants to be. Just don't get on his bad side, or he might just beat the crap out of you. RJ isn't all mean and a future convict type, he does have a heart and he's loyal to the ones that earn his loyalty. Just like the flames brewing in RJ, he can be warming and a beacon of positivity or he can be deadly and chaotic. Over all, if you like chaos with a bit of compassion then RJ is your guy to hang with. RJ is the type you can judge by his cover, but if you dive deeper in you'll see that the surface was just the beginning.

Bio:
RJ was born in Sunny Los Angeles, California. His parents...well his mother was a hard working lady. His father was a pitiful drunk bum. While RJ's mother worked three different jobs, his father would sit at home getting drunk. He would yelled at RJ and RJ's mother. RJ to this day still resents his bastard father. RJ is definitely a Momma's boy. When she would come home from working, he would take her coat and give her a neck massage. He loved his mother...he hated his father. When RJ was ten, that's when everything started to get even worst...if you didn't think it was possible. His father started to beat his mother, at the time RJ was only ten so he couldn't do anything to fight him off. RJ's father would hit his mother for hours, just for no reason at all. When RJ had turned fifteen, he knew that he would have to stand up to his bastard bum of a father.
Before RJ's mother came home one night, RJ had planned to get his father to leave the house. His father was drunk off his ass, him and RJ got into a argument. The argument led to RJ and his father fighting. RJ had the upper hand since his father was drunk. RJ punched his father so hard in the face, that he fell over knocked out cold. RJ was smirking at his knocked out father. When his mother came home, she looked at her drunken, knocked out husband in shock. RJ didn't understand why she was so upset about him finally standing up to the bastard, for the both of them.
RJ's mother yelled at him and told him to leave the house...RJ didn't understand it at all. From that day on the fifteen year old lived on the streets. Not only did he hate his father, he had started to hate his mother. The woman who gave birth to him, the woman he loved and cherished...just left him to fend on his own, for some bastard! RJ's fiery rage grew from that hate and he started to act out badly. He started to hang out with the wrong crowds, robbing liquor stores and stealing from people.
At sixteen RJ was sent to Juvenile Detention for helping in the robbery of a wealthy actor's house in Hollywood. He was lucky that he was underage and couldn't be sent to real jail, like the other guys. RJ was on house arrest...which meant he would have to live with his parents...great. RJ had house arrest for six months, his father would laugh at him calling him all types of idiots, dumbasses, low lives. RJ would just ignore him, knowing that if he retaliated he would be sent right back to juvy.
Once off house arrest, RJ left his parents house. He started to live with one of his friends. RJ found a job as a bus boy at some high end restaurant. The money was good. RJ would still do "things" with his friends, but he was the look out on most of them now. RJ isn't the type to really pay attention to World News or epidemics...as long as nothing happened to him he didn't care. Well, he will start to care now...

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
There he go RJ The Chaotic Fire Starter XD.

@Shattered♦Secrets™ Well you certainly played it off as a definite foreshadowing. Overall RJ is a likeable and of course flawed character as all (even Corey) are. Your bravery to have him start at Level 0 is unique and special in two cases. One you'll have more difficulty in fights until his level rises and may have to rely on your fellow players to help out until you are level 2. Not hitting at your capabilities of combat or anything but remember that your character isn't going to just be fighting normal humans or just highly trained wielder killers but wielders as well. Anyway, that was just a note for you so that you don't get RJ killed too quickly. I like him so let's try not to let him die. As for when you mentioned he'd care soon about the worlds epidemics. That's the foreshadowing I'm talking about. You along with Sun Moon and Shadicmaster have made me proud to say these are characters of my story. I thank you graciously friend and officially welcome you to the story.

• Thank You
Reactions: Sun Moon and Justin
@Shattered♦Secrets™ Well you certainly played it off as a definite foreshadowing. Overall RJ is a likeable and of course flawed character as all (even Corey) are. Your bravery to have him start at Level 0 is unique and special in two cases. One you'll have more difficulty in fights until his level rises and may have to rely on your fellow players to help out until you are level 2. Not hitting at your capabilities of combat or anything but remember that your character isn't going to just be fighting normal humans or just highly trained wielder killers but wielders as well. Anyway, that was just a note for you so that you don't get RJ killed too quickly. I like him so let's try not to let him die. As for when you mentioned he'd care soon about the worlds epidemics. That's the foreshadowing I'm talking about. You along with Sun Moon and Shadicmaster have made me proud to say these are characters of my story. I thank you graciously friend and officially welcome you to the story.
Yeah I know xD. Lol I did it, so through the story you can see his powers growing, which also will go along with him growing. He will soon realize that you need friends and family to survive in this world. Don't worry, I hopefully plan to not get him killed, at least long enough for him to get stronger powers xD. He's quick on his feet, so he might be able to move out the way and let his fellow wielders take down big threats...until he can scorch them xD.

Last edited:
Oops thank you Iwaku alerts

Can I reserve shifter please? I can have my CS up soon.

No worries Ayla. I've already reserved you for Shifter. Just focus on your character. :) take your time as the polling may take a while.

@Sun Moon
@Shadicmaster
@Shattered♦Secrets™
@Ayla
@Vio
@Kal
@ForgottenBlood

Guess what this is my succulent wisps...

Its the Poll notice!

Well since I just realized that I should have made the poll when I first made the thread, I am improvizing for your sake my friends.

Below is the link to the Poll Voting Thread. Click the link and you'll be brought to the Voting question. Scroll down beneath the voting poll is a message by me detailing you on each respective choice and what each story's concept follows. May the best story or all three stories win...

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/touch-poll.107794/

yay for voting!

Uhh, why am I being tagged? Just curious since I didn't sign up or anything

he wants anyone who is interested in the story at all to vote because even the readers should have a share in what they will be reading.

Reactions: a touch of dread
Just one last announcement.

Everyone, the poll will end... and the final vote will be decided on 5/5/15.

@Ayla if your working on your character, you dont need to post it before the rp begins. You can post it after and when i accept it, you may jump in.

The way the rp will play is I will begin with an intro. After my post, it doesn't matter who goes after me. And there is no "assigned" turns. You post you post. But you may only make a single post and cannot post again until I post again. Before I post, all other players must post unless you inform me that youd like to pass on that post round. When I post, anyone who posted in the previous round may post again, those that didnt will still only have one post even if they didnt post in the previous round

I send a special thanks to every one of you and bid you enjoy my humble own thought up story... Touch.

It appears that we are at a tie. The two choices are Adult Corey and All of the Above.

Now that it is down to this. I will roll a dice of 2 with Adult Corey being 1 and All of the Above being 2.

The resulting roll will be the story that we will do. If Adult Corey is the result then the Third story will be our rp. If All of the Above is the result then we will begin with Paul Mercer's story (First) finish it then go to the second and then the third. If after one story that any players wish to stop playing then they may drop out and people can try to take that player's place in the next story. If your character dies in one story and still want to be apart of the story then you can do a minor role until the story's end and when the next story comes you may create a new character. Other than that... it's down to the RP... Happy Rping ladies and gentlemen.