Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
What the Fuck nightmares. I'm not talking about things that actually scare the crap out of you. I'm talking about those nightmares where in the dream you're freaking out, but once you wake up you're all "Why the hell was I scared of that?!"

...I keep having WTF Nightmares about my teeth falling out. c____c; Maybe it's a subconscious fear.

FAT JOE AND BIG PUN. THE LATINO RAPPERS. AS VAMPIRES. SUCKING MY BLOOD

TERRIFYING IN MY DREAMS CAUSE I COULD OF SWORE I COULD FEEL THE BLOOD BEING DRAINED FROM ME.

WOKE UP GOING "WTF, DID FAT RAPPERS JUST SUCKED MY BLOOD?"

I Had one that I was participating in some game show in a mansion, and everyone that lost was taken to the basement to be ritually sacrificed to the dark gods, the body was lifted up by some unseen force, spun around rapidly and them contorted as if being sucked into an vary small portal....there was blood everywhere. then Gary Sinese shot the host in the face, end of dream.

Diana, that's one of the ten most common nightmares.

my WTF dream, plants were trying to kill me, but for some reason couldn't reach the second floor of the house I was in.

I can't remember any of my WTF Nightmares, mostly because my WTF dreams are, well, JUST DREAMS. They don't scare me.

My real nightmares are my biggest fears, but even then, I usually conquer my fears in my nightmares, as well. Even if I reap terrible consequences for doing so (in my dreams). For example, I have.. had.. a huge fear of home invasion. Since I was a little kid, I'd have nightmares of people breaking into my home, killing me and my family, etc.. Now a days? When men try to break my door in, I wait on the other side with a gun in one hand and a knife in the other, and as soon as it comes down, I start the retribution killings.

But just to recite my most recent WTF Dream:

I met Fluffy IRL and was all, "Awesome!" But then I got drafted into some Dream Team Academic Bowl Team to go to Hell and fight against Azazel and Beelzebub and all sorts of other demons in a trivia contest that would decide the fate of the world. They got pissed 'cause I knew so much trivia, so they started cheating and using demon magic, so I got HELLA pissed and started reciting prayers and blessing my fists with the power of God. GODLIGHT broke through the ceiling of Hell and landed on me, and my punches started hurting the demons all over the place.

Imagine the video game Dante's Inferno, but turn it into a beat 'em up ala Streets of Rage. That's what happened.

Eventually I found an elevator and left Hell and came back to earth, where I met Fluffy again. And asked her out. And then I woke up.

I didn't get an answer...