Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
Sometimes people get ideas in their head about who you are, why you behave a certain way, or why you do stuff. They take one comment or action then totally get the wrong idea! Or maybe you met a person and YOU got the wrong idea about them, because they dressed a certain way or only listened to a certain kind of music.

Let's talk about MISCONCEPTIONS! >:D

What is an annoying misconception that people often get about YOU? What is a big one that you got wrong about someone else? Have you ever had major misconception get you in trouble? Or have you been offended by someone else's?

For some reason people mistake my Hyperactivity for a lack of intelligence, and also assume I do not stab people who tread on me.

Someone ran me down in a car cos they thought I was a paedophile.

I also go to gay bars occasionally and pretend to be gay then suddenly go "Hah, I'm straight!" and run off.

Oh, and everything I say on Iwaku.

I have a "angry" looking face, so people tend to think I'm mad for some reason a lot.

Even my mom will sometimes ask if something is the matter, even when I'm in an otherwise decent mood. O_o;;;

People think I troll because I'm an asshole or whatever.

really guys, It's just for da lulz!!!1

For some reason, people get this idea in their head that I can't cook. It's always friends that've known me long enough to know me, but not long enough to have been over to my house and eat my food.

And like a dumbass I get all offended when they make LOLUCANTCOOK jokes... D:<

My "Deep in thought" look is often mistaken for depressed as I don't smile and tend to stare off into the distance keeping just a little bit of brain power and thought on what I'm doing.

Most people tend to think I'm an arrogant bastard when they don't know me. I don't know why, guess because I tend to be a bit silent and aloof.

Once they DO get to know me, the first impression is generally that I'm a pervert, which, to stress the point, I'm not. At least, not anymore than most people. I'm just more open about such things.

The last misconception people have about me is that I'm harmless. That's probably the worst misconception people can make, and even people that have known me for a long time still think that. In truth, I'm a highly manipulative character, and I've got the verbal skills to pull it off, despite my lack of social skills. It's annoying because I TRY to be a good person, but people make it too easy at times >.>

People who haven't seen it don't believe I have a temper.

And so the ones who like to push buttons just think if they keep pushing nothing will happen. . .

. . .and then the super nova goes off.

I also go to gay bars occasionally and pretend to be gay then suddenly go "Hah, I'm straight!" and run off.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/G2kD1YUtA5o&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/G2kD1YUtA5o&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Probably the funniest misconception that people have had of me is that I'm a very good actor. Apparently, being lively and happy is some kind of facade and on the inside I'm some kind of cruel mastermind. xD Of course, it doesn't help to tell these people honestly that they're wrong because their minds are like twisted and scary x3 but seriously~ honesty goes a long way, even though people tend to misunderstand you for it xD

It's just funny because I couldn't imagine anyone being genuinely happy if on the inside they were rotting away x.X How could you balance that anyway? If you're not happy on the inside, you can't be happy on the outside... Or that's what I think anyway.

<3

A misconception I often have about people is that they're not very talkative. The strange thing about this is that it's me that's talking too much and not allowing them a chance to concentrate on one thing and give me a reply. xD I realize afterwards that I didn't let the person talk, but while I'm at it, it's impossible xD
And then I go around thinking, wow, that person doesn't like to be too social, even though it's a misconception because of my own dominating personality x) I'm working on it, though, so hopefully I don't do it as much as I used to...

And in general, I do tend to have lots of misconceptions about people's personalities. Not particularly on purpose or anything, but just by the way they talk or act, I draw conclusions and stick to them until I've got actual answers or proof. Probably a fault of my crazy imagination, but basically, I tend to overanalyze and then generalize, it's a crazy thought process and sometimes it drives me nuts more than the person I'm mistaken about. Funny, in this too, people don't tend to mind when I tell them what the misconception was. They think it's funny. -__-

To many self proclaimed geniuses and "wonders" to mankind, I first appear to be a dumb old pretty boy but once I successfully debate them, they realize I'm not just a pretty boy.

My family has a tendency to assume I'm gay because I don't go out of my to talk about girls I've dated. I don't because they go out of their way to make people feel uncomfortable or feel useless. I'm sorry, I have too much personal respect for the person I'm dating to allow them to be ridiculed by a bunch of 1st generation factory workers. :cow:

Whoa, the yellow burns my eyes.

Ok, biggest misconception:

People think I'm always happy. This is more or less supported due to the fact that I cover up most negative emotions. But they get scared because in my worst moments, I seem calm and relaxed, and I get a deadpan stare in my eyes and usually mutter a very violent threat.

People constantly tell me I look like I'm about to beat them up and/or I'm the type to walk into a classroom/crowded shop with a pair of tec9s and open up. Is is the hair, the frequently unshaven face, the tight black jeans, the bracer. Who knows? I'm just sad and lonely inside and want a hug but people flee from me, THOSE FU.. and mean pleasant people.

Unfortunately a lot of people hear my voice and cannot usually match it with my actual appearance because they hear the high pitch and assume I like pink and bows and crap like that. My usual wardrobe is a black shirt and jeans. I've had some ask for my little sister, the one they talked to on the phone, when they see me.

The biggest misconception I've ever had.... well, I know this guy who graduated about a year ago, whose parents are pretty much some of the whitest people you'll ever meet. But somehow, impossibly, the guy looks Asian. Especially with his hair short - he looks like the type you would see in a J-Pop boy band. I thought he was Asian the entire first year I knew him and it explained so much about our confused conversations at times when I figured this out. Like when I asked him if his parents were from a different country or born here. He must have thought I was really random.

People think I'm emo and violent. Actually, I'm just intellectually different. (*audience laughs their asses out in the back*) It's true.

My classmates think that just because I like to spend time alone that I'm over-emotional. Don't they know those are two separate traits in The Sims 3? Just because I'm a loner doesn't mean I'm going into a depression everytime. I just... don't like to 'hang' with people who don't relate with me. I'm different, if you would put it that way.

And I'm egoistical and sensitive, not violent. I get butthurt lots, but I don't kill people. Yet. ;)