Totally Spies!!!

• Thread starter Tisiphone; Slave 2 Beauty
  • Start date

Please Pick One of the Following to Indicate Your Interest in This Roleplay!

• I'd kill to play a character (I'll deny everything if you tell the cops!).

• I'm super interested!

• Interested, but I won't be devistated if I can't be in it.

• Sounds cool.

• Eh...

• This is not that great.

• It's not even that great of a show!

• I can't believe I wasted my time reading this.

• I bet my computer just got a virus just bc I clicked on this interest check.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tisiphone; Slave 2 Beauty

Original poster
HELLO EVERYONE!

Hopefully some of you recognize the name "Totally Spies", It was a cartoon show on Cartoon Network in the early 2000's. It's about three Beverly Hills High-School girls, Sam, Alex, and Clover, who were recruited by WHOOP (a spy agency) to go undercover, investigate, and solve crimes around the world that were of utmost importance. The show has recently graced Netflix with it's presence and as I am a Netflix junkie- I've rekindled my obsession for the show. As thus is such I am in search of two other RPers who can play the parts of Alex and Clover- or rather, come up with OC characters who fit their roles!

PLOT!
A private school for the richest, most elite kids of the world is being plagued by a mystery kidnapper. The students of the school are in constant fear that they will be the next one to be held for ransom or worse- murdered. However that hasn't stopped the daily life of these partiers and travelers. Weekends are still spent on yachts and jets getting drunk and high. In order to stop this unknown kidnapper from taking more of the world's most important political, entertainment and government official's heirs, our three spies must go undercover as cousins to this school and find out what the previous victims' habits were as the families have closed ranks and aren't letting any investigators in to help them.
POSITIONS!
  • (ALEXANDRA) The sweet, curious one with a lot of questions and movie references. Interested in dating but only those who have extremely similar interests (hard rock music, underground bands, etc...) Bit of a klutz, fiercely loyal and slightly introverted. Not yet taken.​

• (CLOVER) The fashionable, passionate one with a bit of a temper sometimes and an interest in all things creative arts (theatre, dance etc...) Seriously interested in dating- to the point it's like a hobby chasing crushes. Honest and flirtatious. Not yet taken.​

• (SAMANTHA) The smart, innovative one with a knack for English and Science. Not really interested in dating as much as experiencing life. Task oriented and protective. Taken by OP (aka Tisiphone; Slave 2 Beauty)​

HOLLOWCRESTE PRIVATE BOARDING SCHOOL
The private school our plot takes place at is a boarding school by the name of Hollowcreste in the middle of no where forests of Montana. It caters exclusively to the rich and powerful. The students are all the children of politicians, actors, producers, bureaucrats, diplomats, CEOs etc...
The boys are housed on the second floor of the East wing and the girls are housed on the third floor of the East wing. Each room has two students who are allowed to decorate as they wish.
The school offers your regular clubs like poetry, chess, etc... and some not so regular ones like equestrian, yacht, etc...
Your electives to chose from are as follow: Drama, Art, P.E., Swim, Wrestling, Aerobics, Yearbook, Newspaper, Home Economics, Band, Choir, Zoology, Anatomy, Child and Family Studies, French, German, Spanish, Latin, Hebrew, Russian, Japanese, Mandarin, and Religious Studies.
Each student takes 6 classes per day, each class lasting 50 minutes with 10 minute breaks in between classes. Lunch is at noon and the campus is closed. No one may take the hour long drive to town for lunch as they are only given an hour to eat. Classes start at 8am and end at 3pm.​

RULES/REQUESTS
Yes we are spies- no that doesn't make you perfect. I gave you a basis for your character but its not that hard to turn them Mary-Sue/Gary-Stu so if the case I'll warn you twice and then I'm finding someone to replace you.
I know this RP is based off a children's cartoon but I would rather you have adept writing. It's still an RP between writers and not children.
If you've read all of this please write 'hahaha like totally' at the end of your personality section on your character sheet.
Assuming there are more than two people who are going to want to be a part of this I'll pick the two best sheets- criteria being most thoroughly filled out, most correctly filled out, most likely to make a great trio, most well written and most interested.
You don't have to make them look like the original three or have their names- these characters are supposed to be OC after all.
I'll be making sheets for the victims and teachers. If you have one you'd like to submit just because you like making character sheets, message it to me and I'll approve or deny it there. I really want to keep this thread for character sheets.
Message any questions to me please so I can edit your questions into this post and answer them for everyone to see without having to skim every post.

QUESTIONS
(No questions asked yet.)​

CHARACTER SHEETS

POSITION YOUR CHARACTER IS FILLING
*Non-Animated Picture*
Name
Sexuality
Ethnicity
Extra Curricular
Personality
Biography

EXTRAS (You can add these if you like)
Spy Outfit Color
Character's Favorite Outfit
Character's Side of their Dorm Room
Favorite Character from the Show
Favorite Gadget from the Show​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: FoxyAlice and Raven
SAMANTHA
3af6fae06f196abd55331f16d513ea7f.jpg

Willow Devlin Wilson

Female

Bisexual

Caucasian

Poetry Club, Student Council, and Equestrian Club

Devlin is a smart girl with a knack for science and English courses. She's a natural born leader with a charismatic side. Though usually she'd prefer to stay in her small group of friends. She's all about adventure, traveling and learning about new cultures. Oh and shopping of course! She's protective of her friends and loyal to the death. Hahaha like totally!

Devlin was born to a computer designer and a librarian. She's got twin younger brothers- Roman and Xavier who are 7 years old. She met her two best friends when they were in the second grade. She was accused of tipping over the milk cart when one of her friends came to her aid and pointed out who the real cart-tipper was. When the accuser was being bullied later at recess, Devlin stood up for them and was then joined by the third and final member of their group. They've been best friends since then. It was no surprise when they were offered positions as part of WHOOP freshman year that they agreed on it in a heartbeat. They spent so much time getting into trouble and trying to solve mysteries like little detectives that it was a no brainer!

EXTRAS
Blue
c4adf04748f93500fbbaf2078c69c6f8.jpg

6d14aa61a71ddc110016098d3995a440.jpg

Favorite Character from the Show: Sam
Favorite Gadget from the Show: Compowder

• Love
Reactions: Junnabee
I remember the show!! I don't have Netflix anymore, but my mom does and I've tried to get my sister to watch it with me. Who is available to play?

I remember the show!! I don't have Netflix anymore, but my mom does and I've tried to get my sister to watch it with me. Who is available to play?
ah! sorry for the late reply it didn't notify me that you commented! But Alex and Clover are still open if you are interested!

I think Alex is more my speed.

Well the character sheet is up there when you're ready!!! :) I'm so excited to play this!

Alexandra
images

Aly Riverwood
Female
Straight
Caucasian
Equestrian club, archery club,
(Finish later)

I'll play Clover! ^_^ I love the series so much.

CLOVER

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_Scarlett_Johansson_Mango_5.jpg

Full Name: Korra Evelyn Clarke

Straight & Single at the Moment.

Caucasian

Clubs: Dance Club, Drama club, fashion police club run solely by Korra. Sewing club (on side)

Bio: Korra was an only child until recently. She is artistic, clever and cunning. Korra will speak her mind no matter what and will always have her friends back. She is very flirtatious and loves to make friends when she can. Though she can also be a little quick to anger finding herself sometimes jumping to conclusions which can cause ises every once and a while and possible be why she flunks her tests.

Now one thing to remember Korra is a shopaholic. Going to the mall with her best friends and buying the best clothes for what they can afford.

Like, Totally <3

Her suit color is Red (my favorite color <3)

Room:

8705361739_51cfa3e5df_b.jpg

Fashion/ Clothes Style: Korra has two piercings in each ear and her clothes style changes regularly to what's in fashion and what the man she is into at the moment likes.

4e6d61c80cb13c561893dfa8ed039f05.jpg

My favorite character is: All of them XP
Favorite Gadget: Compowder

Done and Done ^-^​

Is it possible to play a student at the school? I've never seen the show, but it looks like a pretty cool premise.

These are all OC so you don't really need to have seen the show but if there are other characters they'll be the next victims (so short lived characters) or love interests

• Useful
You can make a spy sheet tho. Like I said it boils down to who is gonna make the best threesome

• Useful
Alexandrea
tumblr_mugkq3U2Vg1sgoqnso1_400.jpg

Name
Anastasia Bell Barton
Sexuality
Pansexual
Ethnicity
Caucasian
Extra Curricular
Personality

Haha, like, totally!!!
Biography

Spy Outfit Color
keep-calm-and-love-purple-75.png

y.jpg

elite-room-decoration-ideas-tumblr-vintage-bedroom-tumblr-dirty-laundry-vintage-teenage-bedroom.jpg

Sam!!!
Favorite Gadget from the Show
Bungee Belt~​

Last edited:
I might throw up one for clover too. Just as a "just in case thing".

Clover
ae60b913bc45fc579aa34af433fbf120.jpg

Name
Reyna Malaki Castillo
Sexuality
Questioning/Experimental/Leaning towards men
Ethnicity
Half-Filipino
Extra Curricular
Spanish, Drama, Art, Zumba, Yoga
Personality
Haha, like, totally!!!
Biography

Spy Outfit Color
keep-calm-and-love-peach-2.png

37f6d446ba94b233cdc1a6ce4fcd0097.jpg

dorm.jpg

Sam!!!
Favorite Gadget from the Show
Bungee Belt~

Last edited:
So what is the plan for this?? I'm excited but all these double up characters are popping in. Since I've made up Clover. * confused face*

So what is the plan for this?? I'm excited but all these double up characters are popping in. Since I've made up Clover. * confused face*
I just read that for this the gm was going to pick the best matches for the team, so i went ahead and made one for both. That way maybe if the gm doesn't like one, they might like the other. And then if they don't like either i'll. Oh, i don't know, maybe play a love intreats or something?

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
I'm interested but when I watched the show and even now I don't think I could make a awesome CS for it. I'd love to read along though.

I'm interested but when I watched the show and even now I don't think I could make a awesome CS for it. I'd love to read along though.
Aw, you don't even wanna try? A little friendly competition is always kinda fun! Besides, even if you don't get to be the spy theirs always a chance of being a rival, love intreats, or victim! (at least to my understanding?) They might not be as big as the main girls, but their still important!

Well I could try for Clover. But the CS won't be up till maybe tomorrow.

And as a back up I could make I guess and original CS spy if that would be alright. I remember there being a few in some episodes.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Status
Not open for further replies.