Totally Spies!!!

• Thread starter Tisiphone; Slave 2 Beauty
  • Start date

Please Pick One of the Following to Indicate Your Interest in This Roleplay!

• I'd kill to play a character (I'll deny everything if you tell the cops!).

• I'm super interested!

• Interested, but I won't be devistated if I can't be in it.

• Sounds cool.

• Eh...

• This is not that great.

• It's not even that great of a show!

• I can't believe I wasted my time reading this.

• I bet my computer just got a virus just bc I clicked on this interest check.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I could try for Clover. But the CS won't be up till maybe tomorrow.

And as a back up I could make I guess and original CS spy if that would be alright. I remember there being a few in some episodes.
You should definitely give it a shot! An an original spy (like rivals or something; I remember their being like evil counter parts. And the Mandy became one for awhile, she was purple! There was also the few male spies and their moms were reveled to have been spies..... I also remember a blue one for some reason??? I'll have to look it up to see if that existed or if my memories are playing tricks on me...) would be super cool if the GM is down with the idea!

Reactions: Raven and Cirilla
You should definitely give it a shot! An an original spy (like rivals or something; I remember their being like evil counter parts. And the Mandy became one for awhile, she was purple! There was also the few male spies and their moms were reveled to have been spies..... I also remember a blue one for some reason??? I'll have to look it up to see if that existed or if my memories are playing tricks on me...) would be super cool if the GM is down with the idea!
Yes! there was a blue one and it was one of the agents before Sam, Clover and Alex XP. They turned out to be brainwashed or something I think or was the blue one the one that replaced Alex temporarily??? . So much competition haha.

Not what I meant :(

I remember them very well except for the name. I really do think every now and agian there was an episode where they needed a back up spy or something. No I meant other spies that could sometimes help... But if the OC isn't a good idea then I'll stick to the watching idea more than likely if I Clover doesn't go well... Se probable won't I'm not the fashion sort but she for some reason was my favorite spy.

Yes! there was a blue one and it was one of the agents before Sam, Clover and Alex XP. They turned out to be brainwashed or something I think. So much competition haha.
I did some checking! The ones before them were Pam, Alice, and Crimson. Crimson was sam's counter part and the blue! There also turned out to be others who had blue as well! The list of blues contains: Crimson, Britney, Ted, Carmen(Alex's mom), Dean, Tad, Dominique, and very briefly even Alex wore blue!

• Love
Reactions: FoxyAlice
Hahaha you guys rock with your digging and back ground checking!

All characters are OC, I gave you a basis in the original post so you'd have someone to go off of for your character. I don't want Clover, Alex and Sam... But u wanted something similar in the way Pam, Alice and Crimson were similar to them. Does that make sense?

Also, I'm a little surprised no one has put in a guy sheet. I made the descriptions fairly gender neutral or gender exclusive in case someone wanted too :)

Reactions: Cirilla
OH! I didn't realize! Is it sad I just kinda wanna throw up a bunch if sheets in hope you like one? ...and cuz its fun? (haha, i have a problem)

Oh, also, did you want to go ahead and make an OCC thread so we can plan and plot? OR did you just wanna keep doing it here?

Eh until I know for sure who is gonna be what character (cuz I've got a couple who've msged me and want to put up sheets) I think we'll just stick with it here... I was actually thinking that (aside from this group) maybe doing a spy camp or spy mission group- would yall be interested in either of those?

Eh until I know for sure who is gonna be what character (cuz I've got a couple who've msged me and want to put up sheets) I think we'll just stick with it here... I was actually thinking that (aside from this group) maybe doing a spy camp or spy mission group- would yall be interested in either of those?
I know I absolutely am! Any of my sheets that don't get accepted here, I could move their with tweaks to match it! Would it still be connected to WHOOP? Like its a WHOOP training camp, or a group WHOOP mission? Or would it be a different organization not connected to the show?

I know I absolutely am! Any of my sheets that don't get accepted here, I could move their with tweaks to match it! Would it still be connected to WHOOP? Like its a WHOOP training camp, or a group WHOOP mission? Or would it be a different organization not connected to the show?
I'm not sure- we could vote on it when the time comes

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Junnabee
^-^ seems it's going to be a waiting game lol to see who will be who XP * nervous expression * competition makes me nervous T.T

Well, since it's a competition for two out of three Spy slots, I think I'll leave that for fans of the show. I.e., if I lose, wasted time; if I win, I take a spot from a fan who probably wanted it more than me. But just for the heck of it, I think I'll make a Student, and see how long she lasts...

Student/Potential Recruit/Potential Victim/Sidekick-ish

tumblr_m4yc4xbrKR1qci6yk_zpsfe355823.jpg

Name:
Briar Rose Chardbury

Sexuality:
Dreadfully sorry, I'm afraid boys still have cooties. Besides, everyone at school is much too old for me.

Ethnicity:
British

Extra Curricular:
Science and Technology Club, Nature Club. Electives: Zoology, Anatomy, Art (jewelry making).

Personality:
Briar Rose is highly intelligent, though she often seems to have the attention span of a gnat. Her mind is constantly leaping from one thing to another. Her notebooks and papers are always in a complete state of disarray, yet somehow she is able to actually find things (unless someone "tidies up" for her!). She quickly loses herself in reading, writing, and tinkering with inventions and research projects in varying stages of partial completion. She is easily intimidated, since most everyone is bigger, stronger, and meaner than she is. Hahaha, like totally.

Biography:
Briar Rose was conceived by her mother in an affair, and she does not know who her real father is. Her nominal father (Undersecretary of Defense for the UK, and an heir to a seat on the House of Lords) hates her, but keeps up appearances in public to protect the family from scandal. Her parents fight constantly, so she retreats into worlds of scholarship and invention. She raced ahead of children her own age in her schoolwork (which she views as an inconvenience to be dispensed with quickly so she can move on to more interesting things). As soon as she started doing high-school level work, her "father," Theodoric Chadbury, has enrolled her into Hollowcreste, the boarding school he went to as a boy, an elitist school filled with privileged rich brats and social climbers. He was a top predator there in his day, and he knows full well that it will make Briar Rose--and by extension her mother--utterly miserable. Since she is constantly used as a reminder of her mother's infidelity, Briar Rose blames herself for her parents' fighting, and is coming to the conclusion that they'd be happier without her.

Skills:
Technical drawing, mathematics (algebra and geometry, plus a smattering of calculus and trigonometry on an approximately high school level), general biological investigation (sample collection, basic analysis using the tools she has, i.e., she can do a litmus test, a dissection, examine plant tissue under her microscope, but can't sequence a genome), a broad but not deep "general scientific knowledge." She knows more about biology and general mechanics (low-tech-ish machinery) than physics or astronomy, but she is familiar with an eclectic range of basic concepts.

Equipment:
Canvas and leather hiker's backpack she uses as a book bag. Usually contains a ruggedized, Steampunk-modded laptop computer, a seemingly random collection of notebooks and papers inscribed with oddly whimsical "technical" drawings of various inventions and ideas in different stages of completion, and notes written in neat feminine handwriting. Drafting tools, measuring tape, tweezers, a set of sample boxes and small Pyrex vials, litmus paper, a Leatherman multi-tool, hand lens, compass, a textbook on ecology, and a "pocket" field guide to wildlife and plants in Montana. A girl's bike with a handlebar basket and rear pannier and saddlebags containing a bike repair multi-tool, spare chain and tire tube, foot-powered tire pump, tire patch kit, bike lock, water bottle and lunch box. She has a lens that converts her smartphone camera into a microscope.

Favorite Outfit:
(pictured above)
Tweed jacket, white dress shirt and tie, pleated wool skirt, white stockings, and black Mary Janes. If it's not too warm, she also wears a six-foot knit scarf striped in autumnal tones.

Dorm Room:

eclectic-bedroom.jpg

M19.jpg

Story Arc Idea: Perhaps Briar Rose could suspect that "something is up" with the three "cousins" (due to suspicious comings-and-goings, or she spots one doing something spy-ish). Deciding they might somehow be involved with the kidnappings, she starts to investigate them. They catch her in the act (either blatantly, or one of the trio "spies" her spying on the others). She's too cute for them to just beat up, or hit with a tranquilizer dart, duct-tape-mummify and hide in a basement or something, so then they have to figure out what to do with her...

Additional idea: Since the dorm rooms are for two, and there are three Spies, perhaps the third could have Briar Rose for a roommate?​

Alex
ae1970f130080668c957909af469a470.jpg

Name: Alan Chen
Sexuality: Straight

Ethnicity:
Causation and part Native American
Extra Curricular:
Soccer, Chess, French, archery/shooting club

Personality:
Rather outgoing and some think at times he seems like a nerd. He's rather protective of friends. Knows when he needs to be serious and when it's okay to joke around. Is great for listing to his friends and sharing ideas. Tries to be the top of his class in most academics but struggles with English. Though he is still considered one of the smarter kids in the school.

Biography:
Alan is a only child. His parents always seemed rather busy all the time so he had quickly seemed to prefer always getting to do something. He enjoys the most being out with friends whether it's those from his soccer team, the chess team, the archery club or even just his normal friends. He seems to care much about his grades as well keeping them as high as he can.

Spy Outfit Color

keep-calm-and-study-on-4.png
Character's Favorite Outfit
mJVvF.png
Character's Side of their Dorm Room
cool-bedroom-designs-for-teenage-guys-fbcm17tr.jpg
Favorite Character from the Show
Clover
Favorite Gadget from the Show
Protection Bubble Gum
latest

Clover
406d96132fc65aaa667c066b67794455.jpg

Name: Caroline Riddle
Ethnicity: Causation/white

Extra Curricular: Art, Dance Club, Yearbook Planner club, Theater she loves acting

Personality:
Caroline can be really sweet unless you make her mad which isn't the hardest thing to do. But she can lose a grudge a little easier than most would think. She isn't afraid to speak her mind. She isn't the best in most of her classes except when they involve art. She cares about her appearance and hopes to impress boys. She cares about her friendships and teamwork more than caring about chasing boys. But that doesn't mean they may not distract her at least a little.

Biography:
Caroline isn't an only child but an older sister. She cares about her younger sister but doesn't always seem to be able to stand her. They do seem to get along though. She also loves to go shopping and being with friends.

Spy Outfit Color
Aqua
Peau+de+Soie+Dark+Aqua.jpg
ec74144bed734374277d029e0c0ea63f.jpg
teenage-girls-bedroom-decorating-ideas-designs-decor.gif

Aqua Lips Waterproof Lipstick
Screenshot_(68).png

Just my OC Spy (They don't have to be in the RP just thought might as well Try)

6d66f78a4d6e340506ec70022d504e9e.jpg

Name: Rose Cook
Ethnicity: Causation
Extra Curricular: Soccer, Chess Club, fencing Club

Personality:
Considers herself averagely smart. Is creative, quiet, great listener. When she feels the need to share and idea she will especially once she feels conformable around others.
Biography:
Grew up always being quiet not really seeing to fit in. Many have called her a nerd and she accepts it. She has never been know to be good at jokes and seems serious with others. Her family have always tried to encourage her to get to know more people and even do more.

Spy Outfit Color
keep-calm-and-azarath-metrion-zinthos-4.png
a07bd632185c7c2551574970e573dd4e.jpg
Clover

Arctic Blast Breath Mints

Last edited by a moderator:
CLOVER

View attachment 75943

Full Name: Korra Evelyn Clarke

Straight & Single at the Moment.

Caucasian

Clubs: Dance Club, Drama club, fashion police club run solely by Korra. Sewing club (on side)

Bio: Korra was an only child until recently. She is artistic, clever and cunning. Korra will speak her mind no matter what and will always have her friends back. She is very flirtatious and loves to make friends when she can. Though she can also be a little quick to anger finding herself sometimes jumping to conclusions which can cause ises every once and a while and possible be why she flunks her tests.

Now one thing to remember Korra is a shopaholic. Going to the mall with her best friends and buying the best clothes for what they can afford.

Like, Totally <3

Her suit color is Red (my favorite color <3)

Room:

8705361739_51cfa3e5df_b.jpg

Fashion/ Clothes Style: Korra has two piercings in each ear and her clothes style changes regularly to what's in fashion and what the man she is into at the moment likes.

4e6d61c80cb13c561893dfa8ed039f05.jpg

My favorite character is: All of them XP
Favorite Gadget: Compowder

Done and Done ^-^​
Everyone meet our Clover based OC!

• Love
Reactions: FoxyAlice
Alex
ae1970f130080668c957909af469a470.jpg

Name: Alan Chen

Ethnicity:
Causation and part Native American
Extra Curricular:
Soccer, Chess, French, archery/shooting club

Personality:
Rather outgoing and some think at times he seems like a nerd. He's rather protective of friends. Knows when he needs to be serious and when it's okay to joke around. Is great for listing to his friends and sharing ideas. Tries to be the top of his class in most academics but struggles with English. Though he is still considered one of the smarter kids in the school.

Biography:
Alan is a only child. His parents always seemed rather busy all the time so he had quickly seemed to prefer always getting to do something. He enjoys the most being out with friends whether it's those from his soccer team, the chess team, the archery club or even just his normal friends. He seems to care much about his grades as well keeping them as high as he can.

Spy Outfit Color

keep-calm-and-study-on-4.png
mJVvF.png
cool-bedroom-designs-for-teenage-guys-fbcm17tr.jpg
Clover
Protection Bubble Gum
latest
Everyone meet our Alex based OC!