Totally Radical Aliens from Outer Space!

Zypher

Can I transfer you to my manager?
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Adventure stories! They can be fantasy, modern, sci-fi, all kinds! Give me some good world travel stories and I'm all over it! I also enjoy romance stories and even though I tend to play females I love playing gay men.
The 1980s, the malls are the place to be, the smell of hairspray hangs thick in bathrooms, the underdog is the hero and parties are always totally awesome!

Just outside the city of Los Angeles an alien craft has crash landed much to the ignorance of the populous. Luckily for the aliens the only distinguishing feature from humans are their brains which allow them to use telekinesis. They have found their way into L.A. looking for a way to repair their ship!

Set upon unsuspecting mall rats, party goers, high school students the aliens have to learn how to blend in with typical 1980's society!

Characters can be aliens or typical humans. This is meant to be a light-hearted campy RP focused upon the aliens trying to repair their ship to get home. (Something along the lines of "Earth Girls are Easy" or "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure")

Cast List
??? - Zypher
??? - Ocha

GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS

Character Name:
Occupation/School/Grade:
More:

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

General Appearance:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
More:

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose:
Talents:
Inabilities:
Fears:
General Personality:
Inner Personality:
Secret:
More:

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History:

Present Life:

Special Historic Notes:

Totally playing an alien... let me sit on the bio through the weekend.