Totally Needle

Status
Not open for further replies.
>__> Ducky is from Pretty in Pink.

|8 ONE OF THOSE JOHN HUGHES MOLLY RINGWALD MOVIES

IC is up. Debbie is gonna grab Uncle Pleasent first, then Cat if there is no objections.

No objections here

Now I'm off to re-post Cat's intro. Fortunately I remember most of what I originally said so it shouldn't take too long.

Character Name: Patrick 'Paddy' Fox

Species/Race: Werewolf

Type of Magic/Special Talents: Besides being able to make an excellent Martini and carry on a conversation with a drunk, Pat is well versed in traditional Witchcraft and Wizardry. With an Urban twist.

General Appearance (image fine):
e91f2f6c9a74ad71e955b1b664cd5138.jpg
Current Goal/Purpose: Never ever ever going back to Ramond, Montana!

General Personality: Stubborn and Bookish. Paddy is a mostly down to earth young man with a thick hide and an easy going manner. He's loving and protective.

General History: Born and raised in Raymond, Montana. He got slightly more than he was asking for as long dormant magical abilities kicked in when he was turned before his move to Seattle. Both he and his brother moved to Seattle to get their college education. His entire family are werewolves and they expected him to come home after he dropped out of college. They didn't expect him to stubbornly settle in Seattle, mostly to spite them. Patrick works at a local bar and grill as one of their bartenders.

• Love
Reactions: Astaroth
Who's a dumb GM? This girl! I didn't see there were posts because I forgot to subscribe to the IC ;.; I will catch up tomorrowish!

Character Name: Rowan Cavanaugh

Species/Race: Selkie

Type of Magic/Special Talents:

Transformation: By donning the magic sealskin he keeps locked in a chest most of the time, Rowan can take the form of a seal (a harbor seal, to be specific). He must be completely nude in order to transform, however. When he returns to human form, Rowan sheds the skin. If another person takes the skin, Rowan must do what they say or else experience great pain and possibly death.

General Appearance (image fine):
-g-logan-lerman-32836897-500-600.png

Current Goal/Purpose: Discover the whereabouts of his father in order to confront him about his mother's death

General Personality: Bright and inquisitive, Rowan was the type of kid who incessantly asked questions when he was younger. His curiosity knows no bounds, especially when it comes to the subject of the arcane. He is eager to not only explore his own mystical heritage, but also discover the world and experience as much of it as he can. Although he is still very young and what some would call naïve, Rowan views every thing that happens to him as a learning experience, good or bad. He tries to remain upbeat and not let his past or his mistakes negatively affect his view of the world, but he also never forgets or forgives the people who wrong him or treat him unfairly.

General History: Born in Ireland, Rowan and his mother moved to the States shortly after he turned two years old. He never knew his father, and spent most of his childhood moving up and down the east coast with his mother. When he grew old enough to wonder why they lived this way, he asked his mother where his father was and why they moved so often. She told him the reason they had to relocate was precisely because of his father, and that they were better off without him in their lives.

Once Rowan had entered his teens, the two of them settled in Maine. His mother's health mysteriously began to decline, eventually leaving her bedridden by the time Rowan started his last year of high school. As things got worse and it seemed like she wouldn't last much longer, his mother told him she had been keeping a secret from him his entire life. She directed him to open a chest she had always kept at the foot of her bed, inside of which Rowan found a sealskin. She explained to him that she was a Selkie, a creature who could transform from a seal into a human. As her child, he was also a Selkie, and by wearing the skin he could change forms at will. She told him how his father had forced her to marry him by stealing her skin, and that she had decided to run away after Rowan was born to prevent him from controlling their son as well. Before she had fled Ireland, she had managed to take back her skin and hide it, but she believed her ex-husband had somehow discovered its location and was using it to slowly kill her.

Her last words to Rowan were to never let anyone take his skin from him, and that if he ever needed help to go to Seattle, as their was an organization there that knew about their kind. She passed away shortly after that, and Rowan was taken in by some neighbors until he graduated high school. Almost immediately he applied to the University of Washington, and a few months later learned that he had been accepted. Rowan moved out west with what little he owned, including, most importantly, his mother's chest containing his sealskin, and ever since has been investigating the local occult scene to try and find leads towards the shadowy organization his mother told him about.

Question, Where would you Like Cat to be when it's time for him to join the others?

When we exit the building he can either be still craddled by the woman or just managed his escape.

Escape. I'll save my next post for whenever you're ready then, if that's all right.

Reactions: Autumn Fire Fairy
Status
Not open for further replies.