Total Drama Rewind [Sign Ups]

Status
Not open for further replies.

• F4pCZPv.png

Full Name: Katerina Oksana Markovich
    Preferred Name: Katerina or Kat
    Archetype: The Blonde Sweetheart
    Name Meaning: Katerina (Pure), Oksana (Praise be to God), Markovich (Croatian Surname). Russian and Croatian Descent.

Birthdate: April 20th
    Zodiac Sign: Aries/Taurus (I'm Special My Birthday is right in the middle of the zodiac transition right on the cusp).
    Sexuality: Straight

• Overall Personality: Well Kat is a fun girl, she loves to be outside with the animals. She goes to shelters to take care of the homeless, she volunteers at the animal shelter every Sunday. Kat is a super sweetheart. Most people try to take advantage of her, she's learning how to not say "Yes" to everyone. Kat loves to help people and be there for them. She makes friends very easily and she melts people hearts when she talks in a her baby like voice. You would have to be a serious sick-o to hate Kat. Kat loves to get people out of their shells and she likes to be the social butterfly. Kat can get the convos started when things start to look boring. You would be lucky to have Kat as a friend. (I hope that we can all become friends no matter what happens!)
    Fears: Spiders, Dark Places, Being Hurt, Fighting, Arguments, Getting Angry.
    Likes: Dogs, Cats, Bunnies, Deers, Tigers, Lions, Bears, Girly Things, Cake, Ice Cream, Cookies.
    Dislikes: Mean People, Being Lied Too, Seeing People Cry, The Dark, Horror Movies.

• Hobbies: Watching and taking care of animals, Kat loves to make desserts for people, she also loves to cook different types of food. You'll probably see Katerina in the kitchen helping the cooks, even when they don't want her to help. (I love cooking...just ask me to make something and I will^^.)
    Flaws: Like I said Kat is sometimes very naive, she befriends people too quickly. Katerina also gives people to many chances, she doesn't believe in "fool me one shame on you fool me twice shame on me" theory. (I think everyone deserves a couple of chances.)
    Advantages: Kat might not see it has an advantage but when people get to know her they like to protect her in a way. She's so nice and delicate like a flower that people feel the need to take care of her; she doesn't do it on purpose but it always seems to happen with some people. Kat's real advantage is she's an amazing cook, she can make edible food out of a lot of things. She's also good at identifying different herbs and things, so if there was a scavenger hunting challenge you would hope to have Kat on your team.

• Hair Colour: Natural Sun Kissed Blonde Hair.
    Hair Style: A Bang; Long And Curly, She Usually Has A Hair Pin, Ribbon Or Hair Accessory In Her Hair.
    Eye Colour: Kat has beautiful deep blue eyes.
    Height: 5'5" (I'm a little shorter then average but it's cute^^.)
    Build: Kat is model skinny, the way she eats you would think she would be fat. (I just have great genes...thank you mom and dad^^.)
    General Appearance: This is Kat's usual style. She loves pink and blue colored dresses. (The more outrageous and girly the better^^.) Kat has porcelain china doll like skin, she loves to bathe in butter milk every night to keep her skin smooth and soft. Kat has a button like nose and heart shape lips.

• Audition Tape: You'll see Katerina sitting in a plush pink chair, she's holding her bunny Mr. Floppers. Her mother is asking her questions about why she should be on the show. "Well firstly my name is Katerina Oksana Markovich...that's a mouth full I know." Kat giggles playfully at the camera like her mother said. "Any who, I think I would be the best candidate for the show because, I'm a team player, I know how to get everyone to work together and beat the other team...but not to make them feel bad of course. I think the show needs to see that you don't have to be a mean evil person to win a competition. You probably have your villain, now you need your hero." Then the screen goes black...but a few seconds later it pops back up with a flag that has "#KaterinaForTheWin" on it.
    Special Items: Kat's lucky hairpin, Kat's favorite pink lollipop styled ring, and Kat's favorite photo of her whole family.
    Theme Song:
    Where Are They From: Los Angeles, California, USA-Born in Russia
    Returning or New Character:
    New (I can't wait to meet the other players I hope they like me^^.)
    Other: Kat loves to meditate in the sun in the mornings, your welcome to join her when she does it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brea

• HUHYL5N.jpg

Full Name: Katerina Oksana Markovich
    Preferred Name: Katerina or Kat
    Archetype: The Blonde Sweetheart
    Name Meaning: Katerina (Pure), Oksana (Praise be to God), Markovich (Croatian Surname). Russian and Croatian Descent.

Birthdate: April 20th
    Zodiac Sign: Aries/Taurus (I'm Special My Birthday is right in the middle of the zodiac transition right on the cusp).
    Sexuality: Straight

• Overall Personality: Well Kat is a fun girl, she loves to be outside with the animals. She goes to shelters to take care of the homeless, she volunteers at the animal shelter every Sunday. Kat is a super sweetheart. Most people try to take advantage of her, she's learning how to not say "Yes" to everyone. Kat loves to help people and be there for them. She makes friends very easily and she melts people hearts when she talks in a her baby like voice. You would have to be a serious sick-o to hate Kat. Kat loves to get people out of their shells and she likes to be the social butterfly. Kat can get the convos started when things start to look boring. You would be lucky to have Kat as a friend. (I hope that we can all become friends no matter what happens!)
    Fears: Spiders, Dark Places, Being Hurt, Fighting, Arguments, Getting Angry.
    Likes: Dogs, Cats, Bunnies, Deers, Tigers, Lions, Bears, Girly Things, Cake, Ice Cream, Cookies.
    Dislikes: Mean People, Being Lied Too, Seeing People Cry, The Dark, Horror Movies.

• Hobbies: Watching and taking care of animals, Kat loves to make desserts for people, she also loves to cook different types of food. You'll probably see Katerina in the kitchen helping the cooks, even when they don't want her to help. (I love cooking...just ask me to make something and I will^^.)
    Flaws: Like I said Kat is sometimes very naive, she befriends people too quickly. Katerina also gives people to many chances, she doesn't believe in "fool me one shame on you fool me twice shame on me" theory. (I think everyone deserves a couple of chances.)
    Advantages: Kat might not see it has an advantage but when people get to know her they like to protect her in a way. She's so nice and delicate like a flower that people feel the need to take care of her; she doesn't do it on purpose but it always seems to happen with some people. Kat's real advantage is she's an amazing cook, she can make edible food out of a lot of things. She's also good at identifying different herbs and things, so if there was a scavenger hunting challenge you would hope to have Kat on your team.

• Hair Colour: Natural Sun Kissed Blonde Hair.
    Hair Style: A Bang; Long And Curly, She Usually Has A Hair Pin, Ribbon Or Hair Accessory In Her Hair.
    Eye Colour: Kat has beautiful deep blue eyes.
    Height: 5'5" (I'm a little shorter then average but it's cute^^.)
    Build: Kat is model skinny, the way she eats you would think she would be fat. (I just have great genes...thank you mom and dad^^.)
    General Appearance: This is Kat's usual style. She loves pink and blue colored dresses. (The more outrageous and girly the better^^.) Kat has porcelain china doll like skin, she loves to bathe in butter milk every night to keep her skin smooth and soft. Kat has a button like nose and heart shape lips.

• Audition Tape: You'll see Katerina sitting in a plush pink chair, she's holding her bunny Mr. Floppers. Her mother is asking her questions about why she should be on the show. "Well firstly my name is Katerina Oksana Markovich...that's a mouth full I know." Kat giggles playfully at the camera like her mother said. "Any who, I think I would be the best candidate for the show because, I'm a team player, I know how to get everyone to work together and beat the other team...but not to make them feel bad of course. I think the show needs to see that you don't have to be a mean evil person to win a competition. You probably have your villain, now you need your hero." Then the screen goes black...but a few seconds later it pops back up with a flag that has "#KaterinaForTheWin" on it.
    Special Items: Kat's lucky hairpin, Kat's favorite pink lollipop styled ring, and Kat's favorite photo of her whole family.
    Theme Song:
    Returning or New Character:
    New (I can't wait to meet the other players I hope they like me^^.)
    Other: Kat loves to meditate in the sun in the mornings, your welcome to join her when she does it.

Accepted :33333333

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Thank you can't wait for it to start Total Drama was my favorite cartoon.

Ok I'll put that in.

Status
Not open for further replies.