Total Drama Rewind [Sign Ups]

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

~DirkJake~

Original poster
After Season 1 failing, the second season of Total Drama is coming around! This season, there will be 21 contestants instead of the original 14, and there will be a mix of new contestants and ones from the previous season. Last season's theme was High School, and all the wonderful events teenagers go through during this time. Now this season's theme is... rewind! This season will review on the popular events that happened in 2014 and the beginning of 2015. The teams will be based off of popular characters, events, and items that had been noticed through out the year.

Here are the teams, and what their symbols are and such.

The Freddy Fazbears
Team Symbol: Freddy Fazbear Head
Team Colour: Red
Cabin: Cabin #1

The Selfies
(OOC: Yes, all faith in humanity lost)

Team Symbol: iPhone
Team Colour: Light Blue
Cabin: Cabin #2

The Twitter Birds
Team Symbol: Larry the Twitter Bird
Team Colour: Purple
Cabin: Cabin #3

The map consists of basic points.
1zezc7p.jpg

What is not marked as a building is grass.

Here is the sign up sheet. For male to female ratio, I really don't care. That is up to you guys.

General Information
Full Name:
Preferred Name:
Archetype:
Name Meaning:
Birthdate:
Zodiac Sign:
Sexuality:

Personality
Overall Personality:
Fears:

Non Physical Features
Hobbies:
Flaws:
Advantages:

Appearance
Hair Colour:
Hair Style:
Eye Colour:
Height:
Build:
General Appearance:

Other
Audition Tape:
Special Items:
Theme Song:
Returning or New Character:
Where they're from:
Other:

Here are the spots.
1. Rhett (The Neat Freak, 17, Bi) - @Aranea
2. Ve (The Cosplayer, 17, Questioning) - @Aranea
3. Brea (The Closet Nerd, 17, Straight) - @Brea
4. Jessica (The Tomboy, 16, Straight) - @Brea
5. Maverick (The Rebel, 17, Bi) - @Foxtrot
6. RESERVED - @Foxtrot
7. RESERVED - @PhantomPlazma
8. RESERVED - @Quiet Musician
9. RESERVED - @Quiet Musician
10. RESERVED - @@beautifulwords
11. Kat (The Blonde Sweetheart, 17, Straight) - @~!Mr.DayDreamer!~

Please be kind and only 1-2 characters please!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
33nvt5g.jpg

Full Name:
Rhett Shawn Dakota

Preferred Name:
Rhett

Archetype:
The Neat Freak

Name Meaning:
Advice

Birthdate:
November 21st

Zodiac Sign:
Scorpio

Sexuality:
Bisexual, but leaning towards males

Overall Personality:
Rhett is known to be that guy who has to make everything perfect. He gets easily mad over the smallest mistake, and he hates when people put no effort into their work. He tries not to take over in a group, but commonly has to because is most likely the only one who can take things seriously. Once he has his mind set, his mind is set. He will work for 2 days straight with no sleep if he had to. His neatness and hard work can take over, and make him look not so appealing to others. He would not go out as far as calling himself shy, but he tends to stay away from people in fear that they will ruin his focus.

Fears:
Rhett has a fear of falling down stairs, so he commonly uses an elevator. He also has a slight fear of hitting is forehead off of the top of a doorway.

Rhett finds liking in hard working activities such as playing chess, playing the cello, and repairing small systems such as watches. He also enjoys vegan food, being a vegan. One of his favourites would have to be reading.

Dislikes:
Rhett dislikes people who get in the way of his work and people who are overly social and peppy. He also finds hatred towards people who put no effort into their work, and also meat. He hates meat.

Hobbies:
As mentioned before, Rhett considers his hobbies the following: Reading, playing the cello, playing board games, and reading.

Flaws:
Rhett's perfectionism can take control of him and can set him off in the concept of time and sleep. Even known he may be smart, he lacks physical skills such as running, being flexible, and stretching.

Advantages:
Rhett is rather smart when it comes to figuring out devices, and he is rather smart (not in a Gary Stu way). He knows basic camping skills from Cub Scouts and how to play the cello. She has some upper body strength.

Hair Colour:
Auburn with blonde streaks

Hair Style:
Shaggy

Eye Colour:
Hazel

Height:
6' 7"

Build:
Lanky in the legs and a bit more athletic (not my much) in the upper area

General Appearance:
Rhett wears a pair of wide rimmed glasses. His outfit includes a teal sweater, black tie, cream shirt, and black pants. His shoes are black. His skin tone is very pale compared to his eyes and hair. He has some freckles spreading across his nose, and has a pen always tucked in his back pocket. Where some girls might have a bracelet, Rhett has a leather strap watch around his wrist.

Audition Tape:
You can see Rhett sitting in a perfectly kept room just like the one from his past audition tape. "I know returning contestant's tapes don't have to be long..." he paused for a moment. "So this one isn't." He grabs the little mechanical bird out of his pocket and sits it on a table and watches the bird for a bit before the camera turns off.

Special Items:
-His watch
-His pen
-His small mechanic bird that he had been working on
-His notebook

Theme Song:

Returning

Other:
Rhett used to smoke, but that was forever ago.​

Color Ref: 7500f2

felutia_2_by_xephonia-d4xjpkm.jpg

General Information
Full Name:
"Everyone calls me Jess."
. Jessica Taylor Courtage.

Preferred Name:
"Jess, mostly. But some call me Jessi."
. Jess/Jessi .

Archetype:
"If that means 'stereotype' I'd say I probably fall under Tomboy."
. Tomboy/Parkour .

Name Meaning:
"My names means rich, which is what I'm planning on becoming."
. Rich .

. 16 .

"I know that I act like a boy, but I don't think I LOOK like one, geesh."
. Female .

Birthdate:
"What's it to you?"
. October 24th .

Zodiac Sign:
"The scorpion, I think."
. Scorpio .

Sexuality:
"Oh, I'm into boys."
. Heterosexual .

Personality
Overall Personality:
"I don't want to toot my own horn but, I'm pretty awesome."
. Jessica is a very outgoing and talkative individual. She's not shy at all, and has never had any trouble making any friends. She's strong, both emotionally and physically. Because she was raised around boys, Jessica is not afraid of anything gross. She's very tough-skinned, and doesn't really let any kind of insult get to her. Despite being bullied much of her life, Jessica is very brave and very protective of her friends and family. Jessica is confident, fun-loving, and kind. She tries to help others whenever she can, but can be a bit obnoxious. She pretty much has no filter, and she is also childish.

Fears:
"I laugh in the face of fear. Ha! Ha! Ha!."
. Spiders, Snakes and the Dark. She is also claustrophobic, and has an irrational fear of needles. Blood also makes her puke. .

. Fuzzy animals, technology, and being high up. She also really likes superheros, action movies, and physical activities .

Dislikes:
"Stuck up people, I guess.."
. Tight places, public restrooms, sharing her clothes, and Mexican food. Too much perfume, and sexist males also displease her .

Non Physical Features
Hobbies:
"I do Parkour with my friends."
. Parkour, Soccer, Volleyball, and spray-painting. She's a street artist. .

Flaws:
"As much as I like to think I have none, everyone has a few."
. She's obnoxious and childish. She also doesn't know how to be quiet, and is impulsive. She's bad with secrets, and because she's small she's easy to push around .

Advantages:
"I have a few tricks up my sleeve."
. Quick on her feet, and good at climbing. She's small so she can hide easily, and she gets along with almost everyone. She's got a great eye for detail. And, Jessica is very strong and fit .

Appearance
Hair Color:
"Black... not brown, black."
. Black .

Hair Style:
"Eh, I never do anything fancy with it."
. Straight, long, with bangs .

Eye Color:
"I have Heterochromia."
. Her left eye is reddish brown, while her right eye is bright blue .

Height:
"I'm really short for my age."
. 4'12 .

Build:
"I may be small, but I'm still tough."
. Jessica is very fit, and has some muscle on her. And she's also skinny .

General Appearance:
"Haven't we already covered everything?"
. Short, with black hair and pale skin .

Other Special features:
"Other than my eyes, nothing."
. She has a brown birthmark on her hip in the shape of a cat .

Theme Song:
"Hmmmm, give me a minute to think of one...."

"If I were in the previous season, I would have won."
. New .

Where She's From:
"The city of lights, yo."
New York.

Other:
"We''ve covered like everything we possible could."
. Has three brothers: Kyler, Theodore, and Axel .
. She grew up on a horse ranch, so she can ride a horse. And bull .
. Despite having so many older brothers, she's had a few boyfriends .
. Almost always has a sucker in her mouth .

Audition Tape:
"Filmed it myself."
The video opens up with a short female spray painting a brick wall, her back turned to the camera. After a few seconds, she tosses the can out of the camera view, taking a step back to admire her work. Past her, the brick wall is decorated with a young blonde girl, wearing a Batman costume, barbies lying at her feet.

Finally, she turned to the camera, smiling brightly. She wears a black t-shirt with paint splattered all over it, and ripped skinny jeans. Her black hair cascades messily over her shoulders, and the white stick of a lollypop sticks out from the side of her mouth. She reaches up and takes the sucker out of her mouth.

"My name is Jessica Courtage," Jessica announces, shifting her weight to one foot. "And I believe that I've got what it takes to win the grand prize. I followed all of your first season, and absolutely loved the show." She begins to walk over to the camera, sucker still in hand. Eventually, all that is seen on the camera is her sneakers, until she bends over and picks up the camera, angling it back to her face.

"Anyways, I'm just looking for something fun to do this summer. Your show seems like a lot of fun, and I'd love to step up to the challenge," Jess continues, her eyes flickering to something behind the camera. Her gaze returned to the lenses, and she says, "I think that's it. Hope to see ya'll soon, and I'll be awaiting my acceptance email or whatever." She sticks the sucker back in her mouth, her hand covering the camera, and the footage shuts off.​

Last edited:
Color Ref: ff0090

5db74bd73a90277842105d7511d9deab.jpg

General Information
Full Name:
"It's Breanne."
. Breanne Grace Stokes .

Preferred Name:
"Well, uh, everyone calls me Brea."
. Brea .

Archetype:
"I guess I'm kind of a nerd."
. Closet Nerd .
. A closet nerd is someone who hides the fact that they are actually very intelligent, and so most people do not realize these people are smarter than they seem to be .

Name Meaning:
"All I know is that it's Irish."
. Strong .

"I've turned seventeen since last season."
. 17 .

"Are... Are you implying that I look like a boy?"
. Female .

Birthdate:
"Oh, It's in July."
. July 22nd .

Zodiac Sign:
"I don't really pay attention to that stuff.."
. Cancer .

Sexuality:
"I'm- I'm straight."
. Heterosexual .

Personality
Overall Personality:
"Uhh... I don't know... I'm not very good at talking about myself."
. Breanne is a very reserved girl, who fears rejection above everything else. This is why she is identified as a "Closet Nerd." Brea is actually a very intelligent female, but no one beside her sister would know this. She doesn't engage in any of her classes, and when she speaks to others she dumbs herself down. This is in relation to her fear of rejection because the only reason she does this is so that people won't call her a nerd, and turn her away. But, where she lacks confidence and bravery, she makes up for with heart. She's very observant, and incredibly empathetic- which is what makes her so understanding and accepting of others. Instead of judging those around her, she tries to understand why they do the things they do, or why some things interest them so much. This makes her an extremely easy person to talk to, because she literally doesn't give a single shit about what you're into. Watch out, though,because she is brutally honest. She won't tell a white lie to spare your feelings, or beat around the bush to waste time. Straight to the point, every time. She's a strong young lady, who will stand up for others, but never herself. .

Fears:
"Why would I share my fears with you?"
. Rejection and heights are her main fears. However, she is also terrified of clowns, and birds .

. Movies, Rain, and music. She loves reading, writing, and fresh air .

Dislikes:
"Stuck up people, I guess.."
. Snow, Fire, and stereotypes. She also cannot stand braggers, shopping, and wind.

Non Physical Features
Hobbies:
"I don't really have a hobby."
. Although Brea is not athletic, she's taken up swimming during the off season. She also likes to write short stories .

Flaws:
"I have a few..."
. Brea lacks confidence, and tends to trip over her words when she's put on the spot. She also isn't as strong as some girls her age, although she goes running with Jenna everyday. Unable to take a compliment, She procrastinates all of the time, and can be a bit of a hothead sometimes. Also, she's terribly honest, which counts as a flaw because she sometimes hurts other's feelings .

Advantages:
"Give me a moment to think of some."
. Breanne is very good at writing, and her best subject in school is math. She's extremely observant, and notices things other's may not. She works well under pressure (which is good, since she's always procrastinating), and follows directions pretty well. She's very empathetic, and is able to run very fast. She also, like her sister, has a slightly photogenic memory. Lastly, she's always been very good with animals. .

Appearance
Hair Color:
"It's naturally brown, but I dye it."
. Red .

Hair Style:
"I keep it short so I don't have to do anything with it."
. Short and straight .

Eye Color:
"They're blue."
. Blue/Grey .

Height:
"I think I'm average height."
. 5'6 .

Build:
"Small?"
. Brea is very slim .

General Appearance:
"I feel like we just went over every detail of my appearance."
. Slim with short red hair and fair skin .

Other Special features:
"My ears are pierced, does that count?"
. Pierced ears. Her and Jenna also got matching tatoos over the break: It;s a small black heart on the inside of their wrists .

Theme Song:
"I' never really thought I'd need one."

"I lost in season one."
. Returning .

Where She's From:
"It's insanely warm here."
Orlando, Florida.

Other:
"There's not much else you need to know."
~ Is very sarcastic and witty, but it takes a while before she reveals this side to those around her. ~
~ Brea gets kind of awkward around boys, so she's always more comfortable when she's hanging out with a group of girls. ~
~ Loves to read. ~
~ Writes a blog online, which is actually very popular. Her pseudo name is StokesMyGoates ~
~ Listens to all kinds of genres of music, because she finds all types enjoyable. ~

Audition Tape:
"It's almost as bad as my last one."
The setting of this video is much different than the one she had chosen for her audition tape just a year before. She's outside, sitting on a swing. When the video turned on, she's mid sentence, talking to someone off screen, "-don't think it's a good idea."

"Shut up, this is a great idea," says someone from behind the camera. People who followed the show from the first season would recognize the voice as Brea's twin sister, Jennifer. "Besides, we're already rolling."

"We are?!" Brea says, her eyes widening and shifting to the camera. "Um, hello. I'm Breanne Stokes, and I competed in the last season of Total Drama. I lost, unfortunately, and would like another shot at winning."

"Oh, you're so formal and boring," says Jenna behind the camera. "It's a mystery why they even picked you last year. Do something exciting and unique."

"Jenna..."

"Oh! Like flash the camera! They'll love that!"

"Jenna!"

"You know I'm only playing." The camera swings around, to show a smiling Jennifer. "Nothings really changed with Brea, she's still the antisocial nerd you guys picked last year. But, I can think of at least one person who would be excited to see her back."

"Jennifer," Brea's voice warns from off camera.

Jennifer smiles widely, and whispers, "I'm talking about Rhett, FYI."

"Geez Jenna!" Shouts Brea, and the camera turns back to her. Now, her face is bright red, and her hands grasp the swing hard. "You better edit that out."

"I will, I will," assures Jenna. "Now sign off so we can get back to the guys."

Brea looks back at the camera, forces a smile on her face, and says, "Well, that's about it. I hope you guys will have me back." And with that, the screen cuts to black.​

Last edited:
@Brea Accepted, but they still need audition tapes and gender... I forgot them... oops

6tl9qt.png

Full Name:
Vivienne Tayson Young

Preferred Name:
Ve

Archetype:
The Cosplayer

Name Meaning:
Lively

Male to female transexual (transition complete)

Birthdate:
January 1st

Zodiac Sign:
Aries

Sexuality:
Questioning

Overall Personality:
Being a cosplayer, Ve has a large amount of fandom knowledge, but isn't exactly the smartest. She tends to have the personality of the character she is cosplaying as. People have been her act naturally joyful in Nepeta cosplay and more of a fashionista in Kanaya cosplay. Since she is playing Latula Pyrope, she is most likely going to be using 'radical' a lot with the attitude of a skater and some rebellious quirks. She will stand off to the side and get easily annoyed very quickly and try to beat the crap out of someone if they bother her or touch her items.

Fears:
Ve's biggest fear would have to be being forced to wear tight bright clothing with heels. Her smaller fears include sudden loud noises and spiders.

Ve enjoys cosplaying, and the activities of the character that she is cosplaying as. Her favourite drink is Diet Coke, so she drinks it a lot.

Dislikes:
Ve dislikes extremely bright colours and being still for way too long. She hates dogs since she is allergic to them.

Hobbies:
Ve has the hobbies of the character... do you really want to hear that again? She is just really in character. As Latula she will find interest in skateboarding, vandalism, and playing small pranks.

Flaws:
As Latula, Ve doesn't really make friends easily and can get annoyed really fast. She can get along with nice people, but she will beat the... I think I can stop repeating that. She can't play an instrument to save her life either.

Advantages:
Ve can sew really well, and that is how she makes her cosplays. She gets in character really well and do skills of many characters such as Latula's skateboarding, Nepeta's ship drawing, and Equius's robot building- well maybe not that one.

Hair Colour:
Black w/ teal streaks

Hair Style:
Messy, up to breast

Eye Colour:
Teal

Height:
5' 10"

Build:
Athletic with unshaped calves

General Appearance:
Ve's outfit looks like this. She has very dark eyebrows, and long eye lashes. Her skin is pale, and she has cherry red lipstick on. Upon her face sit a pair of non prescription glasses with red lenses and no rims.

Audition Tape:
You can see Ve in front of a wall with many framed pictures of her previous cosplays. You can see cosplays of every character in the Anime/Manga, Homestuck, and Harry Potter range. She is wearing her fancy God Tier Aranea cosplay, and she is just standing there until she finally speaks up in a rather scowling voice. "I'm Ve, and I want to be on your show." She pauses to allow herself to grab the camera and focus on each picture explaining the cosplay. This goes on for a bit before her face shows up and she says, "I think I should be on your dumb show."

Special Items:
-Her skateboard
-Her cosplay makeup
-Her gloves

Theme Song:

New

Other:
She uses her cosplays as bragging rights.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, alright. Give me a moment, I'll add those now.

There, I added Gender and an Audition tape for both Breanne and Jessica ♥

There, I added Gender and an Audition tape for both Breanne and Jessica ♥
Thank :applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:and Brea's audition tape actually made me fall out of my chair... no joke

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea
Anime-Guy-Music-Microphone-Vokaloid-Blue-Eyes-1800x2880.jpg

Full Name:
All you need to know is my name is Maverick

Samuel Maverick Donovan
Preferred Name:
Call Me Sam or Samuel and your dead
Maverick (Hates being called Samuel or Donovan
Archetype:
Right when you meet me, you'll find out
Rebel
Name Meaning:
Names don't have Meanings

People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient. They are also rebellious and smart.
(Used from Sheknows.com)

Male

Birthdate:
Okay no this has just gone personal

July 19th
Zodiac Sign:
I'm A Cancer
Cancer
Sexuality:
You don't need to know
Bi-Sexual

Personality:
I Have A Bit Of A Rebel In Me
Maverick doesn't follow the rules, he is a go with the flow type of guy. Maverick is smart and diligent but can act sometimes dumb and foolish. He will never admit he is wrong unless it comes to the point where he has to. Maverick is very sarcastic ans makes jokes a lot, if he makes jokes at you please don't take it personal, it's just how the character acts. Maverick hates teacher/hosts pets, they will most likely be his first target. He is not afraid to go against someone bigger then him even if they are the toughest contestants there. He is very determined and thought out, he won't give up and go with his decision even if he doesn't fully support it. He is also very smart when it comes to making plans and pranks to do to others, he is very thorough and well established. Maverick is very creative and unique with everything he does, he is also very unique when he's spray painting and doing pranks.
Fears:
I ain't scared of nothing
He is afraid to drown, since when he was younger his mother put him in the bath tub then went to check how the dinner was, but the water got high and he almost drowned before his mother got him. He is scared to feel alone and have nobody, so he is scared to be abandon. He is also scared of squirrels since when he was younger his pet squirrel attacked him and ran away.

Maverick loves to prank people in unexpecting ways, he usually pranks people when the least expect it. He loves to do Track and field and he's really fast. He also loves to draw and spray paint which he is really good at. Maverick loves to eat pizza and drink Pepsi, that is the only type of soda he likes, anything else he will not drink. He also likes to make people laugh, but prefers to do pranks instead.
Dislikes:
I have more hate then like
Maverick hates annoying people and optimistic people, he constantly mock them and prank them a lot. He hates every sport other then Track and field, he finds them really stupid, pointless and boring, he doesn't count Parkour since he doesn't think it's a real sport. He hates every soda brand, but absolutely hates Ginger Ale, he hates the taste and feels it's disgusting. Maverick hates squirrels because of the incident he had a long time ago.
Hobbies:
I have many hobbies, I'm guessing you know my favorite
Maverick obviously loves to prank people, he loves seeing them miserable after he does it. He loves drawing and spray painting, he is extremely good at it. He loves running and doing track and field, but doesn't play any other sports. He also likes to sleep in and not wake up, and hates it when people wake him up early in the morning.
Flaws:
I have no Flaws.
Maverick is not built and is quite small and weak, since he doesn't work out and doesn't play any sports other then Track and Field. He is not school smart and is failing all of his classes except for Science and Auto, so he left high school. He also isn't responsible and very childish at times, so that he isn't to be trusted to do hard tasks and work. Maverick can't go in water since he has a big fear of drowning.

Advantages:
My favorite part
Maverick is very quick on his feet and fast, so he is good with any competition that is about running. He is an excellent drawer and artist, so for any challenge he needs to use his artistic capabilities, he's up for it. Maverick is great with any hands on challenges, which he will gladly participate in. He is great with anything that contains art, which he will also step upon to participate.

Hair Colour:
Dirty Blonde
Hair Style:
Long, messy hair.
Eye Colour:
Light blue hair
Height:
5'8
Build:
Skinny/Slim
General Appearance:
Maverick usually wears a black short sleeve shirt, with a horde of zombies on it. He also wears a black zip up hoodie, dark black cargo pants and black sneakers with white laces. Maverick usually doesn't comb his hair and keeps it messy, he also wears an eagle necklace and two piercings on his ear and one on his bottom lip.

Audition Tape:

WIP
Special Items:
He keeps his Eagle Necklace on his neck and his blue string bag which he keeps all his art stuff in.
Theme Song:
New Contestant
Other:

@Foxtrot
This is a good character, but there are a few problems. One, it seems to follow Jessica a tiny bit and the archetype needs to be... more descriptive... It's confusing for me to explain. Actually... it's fine... maybe. Just look over it again.

I read hers and Maverick is nothing like her, Rebel means somebody that doesn't follow the rules and is very mischievous, while a tomboy is a girl who doesn't like all the girl things and likes guy things (get what i mean) So those two are very different

I read hers and Maverick is nothing like her, Rebel means somebody that doesn't follow the rules and is very mischievous, while a tomboy is a girl who doesn't like all the girl things and likes guy things (get what i mean) So those two are very different
I will accept it... for now.

I will accept it... for now.
but i have a question, what are confused about with him? Just trying to find what you don't like about him

but i have a question, what are confused about with him? Just trying to find what you don't like about him
I don't know... don't judge. Anyway, are you making a 2nd character or not??

Thank :applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:and Brea's audition tape actually made me fall out of my chair... no joke
HahahahHahahaha, good! I'm glad you liked it :)

Brea, post: 1943778, member: 10935"]HahahahHahahaha, good! I'm glad you liked it :)
And also just figured out a possible reason why she has a fear of birds.. Even known its probably not true.

And also just figured out a possible reason why she has a fear of birds.. Even known its probably not true.
I'd love to hear your hypothesis!

Status
Not open for further replies.