Total. Drama. Island!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Can i say something for the camera first" She turn to the camera "Hi mom, his dad, Hey James hey Chris, Hey david. Hey Mr. Simmons, Hey Darren" Adriana kept going on before two men grabbed her and put her in line "Sheesh, what's with him"

Michael rolled his eyes as he waited for the next contestant to arrive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zaylee wasn't one to enjoy Boat rides. In fact, it brought back memories she didn't want to recover. But, if riding a boat to one million dollars to rid these memories had to happen, then she didn't mind.

Zaylee clung tightly to the boat as it took her to the island. Her eyes were shut until the boat came to a stop. Opening her eyes, she noticed that the boat had arrived at her destination and everyone was staring at her.

"Uhh...Zaylee? You alright?" Michael asked, looking up at fourteen year old clinging tightly to the stopped boat.

"Uhh...y-yes! I'm fine!" She shouted, letting go of the boat and getting off quickly, running past Michael and toward where the rest of the contestants were, hiding in the back.

"Oh...Kay..." Michael said confused, turning his attention to who was next to show up to the island.

Dominic sighed in content as the boat soared through the water, propelling them speedily towards his destination; the island. In his mind, the million dollars there may as well have already had his name written all over it. Though, he could care less about the money, honestly.. All he cared about was proving them wrong. I'm every bit as good as.. him. They'll see. And winning will prove it. However, the thoughts slipped through the teens mind as they drew closer to the un-homey land, the salty wind rustling his perfectly settled messy gold hair. He put on a charming smile minutes before they reached shore, straightening the crisp white fabric of his dress shirt. The smile only widened, showing off his glinting white teeth as he strode gracefully and purposefully onto the deck, happily approaching Michael. "Aye, you mus' be the lovely new host of this show, no? Pleasure ta finally meet ya, Michael!" he greeted enthusiastically, extending his hand. His Scots-Irish accent was extremely evident.

Last edited:
"Hello Dominic...Eh...Last time I checked you weren't Irish..." Michael said, I confused look on his face showing. "Or...are you doing this just for show?" He asked, a cocky grin on his face. "Because if you are...that's my job." He said proudly, laughing victoriously.

Dominic returned the grin, amused. Though, he was a bit confused. Had he not mentioned his nationality..? Huh. "Well, technically I'm not Irish. I'm Scots-Irish, actually," he mused with a laugh, rubbing his neck. "I 'spose I musta forgotten to mention it," he admitted, shrugging. He chuckled at Michael's comment. "No, no.. But aye, fair enough. I'll leave that ta you, than," he replied, glancing around. With a nod and a smile to Michael, he went over to stand with the other contestants.

Last edited:
Kade adjusted his sunglasses and stepped off of the boat onto shore. "Y-Yo," he said with a slight face twitch.

"Uh...hello there Kade..." Michael said, tilting his head slightly at the boy. "Um...you alright?" He asked, chuckling faintly.

"Yeah? This is c-co-completely normal for me," he said, looking genuinely confused. He just shrugged and said, "Eh, whatever," before walking over to the other contestants.

Joshua loved the ocean. He loved the breeze, blowing against his face, bringing new smells along with a refreshing coolness. Although, if someone were to describe him, they would say he seemed to dislike the boat ride. His face showed no emotion. And his eyes were cold, almost lifeless.

As the boat slowly came to a stop, Joshua sighed. It was the first noise he had made since he had gotten on the boat. He turned towards the shore, picked up his things, and slowly made his way towards Michael.

He stood in front of him, not saying anything. He was just staring into Michael's eyes, waiting for an order.

"Er....Hello there Joshua..." Michael said, chuckling nervously and rubbing the back of his head. "You wanna say something...or are you going to stand with the other competitors..?" He asked.

Joshua quickly glanced over to the others, surveying them. He then turned his vision back to Michael.
His eyes looked even colder now. He sighed, and slowly walked towards the group. He stopped walking a little bit away from them, setting down his things.

He didn't want to be near them.

Three days before competition
"Ding Dong." Blinking, he woke up to his sister's voice. "...Celia, what are you doing up so late...?" She looked a bit surprised, a bit frightened....and disappointed? Interesting. He would have to investigate that later.....

Glancing sideways, he snapped himself out of his thoughts, and then walked over to a nearby table. The island was coming up soon. Evan wasn't exactly excited, but the longer he could stay away from home, the longer he had to think. Some pieces of the puzzle just didn't fit in yet. Hopefully, he could at least stay a day or two. Honestly, he expected to be kicked out in.....the first or second challenge. People that signed up for things like this probably wouldn't like him. Or want him, but then again, that was a given for his life. Picking up a vase, he quietly took all of the flowers out of them, walked back to the railing of the boat, and flicked the flowers into the ocean. Some memories should stay buried. "...Well, gonna say something? A sarcastic comment?" Satisfied by the lack of a response, the corners of his mouth twitched up ever so gently as he picked up a bottle of medicine, and ingested a tablet. "Good. You can stay there."

Finally, the boat arrived, departing, he gave a simple nod to Michael as he joined the rest of the contestants, without the slightest hint of emotion, though his eyes were a bit cold, and didn't seem to give away much.

There's only time to think here. Only time to think. And think. And think. It could drive one insane. So he had to occupy himself. Somehow. Any means of an escape. He didn't want to be here. He wanted to be at home. But then again, wasn't...this his home? No. It really wasn't a home. A home is a place of security. this was his prison. So he sang.[BCOLOR=#ffffff] ...Evan would never sing. and it seems to silly to him.....but.....it's all I have, really. Well, except for one little trick up my sleeve.[/BCOLOR] At the very least, a new...area would give him some opportunities he hoped. If what Celia said to Evan before was true, then the challenges here were merciless. If they were to the point they could force Evan to dissociate from it all....he might have a chance. But it was quite slim. He kind of missed Celia already. More so than Evan, at the very least. After all...

Two days before competition
"Ding Dong."
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"Creak."[/BCOLOR] Smiling, Celia seemed extremely happy, "Knave! Can we play chess?"
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"Of course, Celia."[/BCOLOR] Giving his only mischievous grin, he rose from his bed. [BCOLOR=#ffffff]"Good job on the placebo, I didn't think that Evan would fall for it."[/BCOLOR]
"Well..." She seemed happy that he was talking to her, "I had a friend help me! Her dad's a scientist, and he does these control tests, and he made some pills made out of sugar! ...You'll play with me when you get back, right?"

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"Of course, Celia, I just hope that....maybe one day, we don't have to depend on luck. Of course, until that time, be good, okay Celia? Be kind to your aunt, and make sure that you eat well, right?"[/BCOLOR]
"Right!"

She was the only one who knew he existed, and actually cared about him. But for now....he would just sing that same song. Over. And over again..... because he could never stop.

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Wel-come. Wel-come. Wel-come. Wel-come.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Are, you here, to play, with me?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]So-rry, I, just can-not play.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]My fa-father, would have me to flay[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]You say why, but I cannot say[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]He, just, wont let, me go[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]And, so, to and fro I go[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Are, you here, to laugh, at me?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Sorry I can't, seek to be free[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Caged, I, am so, lone-onely[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Won't, you free, poor-oor old me?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]I've been, stuck for, oh…so long[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Listen, oh listen, to my sorrowful song[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]See these chains, the ropes, that bind?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]See the lies, that make, him blind.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]See, the cruelty, of, hypocrisy[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]See, how he, denies endlessly….[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]See the fruit, denied, to me[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]See, my life, denied out of greed?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Why, can, you not see through our lies?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Does his cold nature, conceal, his eyes?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Can not, you see, the monsters we are?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Created for one thing, then shoved behind bars![/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Was my, creation, just, a lie?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Is it just folly, this cage I call life?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]I seek, release, from, my cage[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Yet I cannot, wait for old age![/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]So why, so why, do you, deny?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Siding with him, just makes me cry.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]I can see, the fruit in the tree[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]All I wanted was for me to be free…..[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Good-bye. Good-bye. Good-bye. Good-bye.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]I'm just a thought, I cannot cry[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]So why, so why, do I, scream?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Is that so needed, for such, a dream?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]I can't…remember, the, last time[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]The last time I saw, the pretty sunshine.[/BCOLOR]
[\spoiler]

It was very lonely here....

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Michael raised a brow in as Evan went to the stand with the others. He then shrugged it off as the next contestant showed up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kazuya frowned slightly as the boat came to a stop. From the look of it, he seemingly didn't want the boat ride to end. But in truth, he was nervous. He was nervous to talking to other people..people he had never met and had to compete with/against.

So when the boat came to a stop, he grabbed his small bag and got off the boat, walking passed Michael and towards the group of people that was gathered together at the end of the dock.

"Okay seriously?" He asked, annoyed that two people completely blew off their chance to speak on TV. He sighed and pouted slightly like a child, awaiting for the next contestant to show up.

((Writer's block sucks :(. Anyways..sorry for the delay again guys.))

Last edited by a moderator:
Desiree took a deep breath as the boat rushed along, anxiety and fear running her mind. She was terrified of doing this, competing on this show.. But what choice had she had? None. It was this, or staying back home and having to deal with her aunt and uncle. Which, anything would be better than that.. Despite their illness, the cruelty had yet to come to an end. She ran her hand over her scarred arm, softly and carefully. Even so, she gave a small shudder. The memories could get overwhelming. Yeah. Some stupid island with people who hopefully don't want me dead will be a LOT better. Soon enough, she was snapped out of her thoughts as they reached port. Shivering slightly, as she wasn't terribly fond of boats, she stepped off onto the dock. She gave Michael and the cameraman a small smile, waving shyly. Legs shaking as she walked, she weakly made her way to the host. "H-hi.." she stammered, shyly. All she could really manage was a small, sheepish smile.

Last edited:
Micheal quirked an eyebrow at the small hello he received and smirked a bit. He always loved girls who were so shy. He always found them...adorable.

"Well hello there Desiree." He greeted, meeting eye level with the curly blonde, "Have anything you wanna say beside that small hello? Or are you gonna go stand with the others?" He asked, his smirk widening a bit.

There was a brief pause, as though she were considering this. No, I shouldn't.. Don't need to screw up. "No, thank you.. Glad to get to work with you," she managed, offering Michael one last smile before quietly scurrying to the group, practically hiding behind the others. She glanced around at them, nervously tapping her fingers. Yeah.. There was no way she would survive.

Sakura loved the ocean, she loved the boat the was soaring through the crystal blue waters that propelled her to her destination, she loved the sight of the trees and sandy beach of the island. Well, she pretty much loved everything. Ever since she left her home in Tokyo and came to Ontario for the competition she was fascinated with everything; pretty much to the point she was like a excited tourist.

But at the same time she was nervous. This was the first time she was in a new place..and she was on her own. But she had to remember why she was here. She's here to help her mother..and even if that meant she had to become fierce she would do it, for her mother.

As the boat came to a stop close to the dock, she did a cartwheel and flipped off the boat and onto the dock, landing perfectly with a bright smile on her face.

"Kon'nichiwa! Watashinonamaeha usagi sakuradesu! Watashitachiha yūjin no saikō no monodearu koto o negatte!"
Sakura said happily, her pink eyes shimmering brightly.

"Why Kon'nichiwa back Sakura! Your in a good mood hm?" Michael asked, applauding her little stunt of getting off the boat. Sakura nodded, hugging Michael tightly. "Un! Watashi wa koko ni iru chō ureshī!" She said happily, noticing the other competitors standing on the other side of the dock.

"Watashi wa migi no asoko tatte iru to shite iru? Migi! Watashi wa sore o okonau yukuyo!" She said in a determined voice, walking over and standing next to the others.

T R A N S L A T I O N S:
[1. Hello there! My name is Usagi Sakura! I hope we can be the bestest of friends!

2. Yes! I'm really glad to be here!

3. I'm supposed to stand next to the others right? Right! I'll go do that!]

Reactions: DNA
She had never left the city before, what if she couldn't handle it?
Crystal was sitting on the deck of the boat, nervously pondering about her situation.
What if the other contestants hated her? What if she got voted off first? What if the Island was dangerous?
The boat suddenly lurched upwards and water sprayed over the side, Crystal let out a short yelp.
She looked up, and noticed the island was in sight. She sighed.

"Well, I'll just have to do my best!" She said to no one in particular.

--------------------

The boat slowly came into harbor, and Crystal gathered her things.
She had brought only a small bag, but the contents made it extremely heavy. (Although, the carefree way she carried it might make someone think it was light)
She made her way to land, and waved at everyone she could see.
Smiling as best as she could, even though she was extremely nervous, she was trying to make herself seem friendly towards everyone.

"Heelloo Crystal!" Micheal shouted with enthusiasm, carrying out the 'Hello'. "You must be nervous hm?" He asked, smirking and getting close to her face. He seemingly didn't get the concept of personal space at all it appears.

Pulling away in one quick movement, he placed his hands on his hips and towered over the young girl, smiling proudly. "So, have anything to say on television? Or are you going to say nothing hm?" He asked, chuckling faintly.

"Oh um, I er-" She stammered, completely forgetting what she was going to say.
The sudden introduction threw her off.

"I.... I'm glad t-to be here.." She stuttered, holding up a thumbs up.

"J-just act cool, Crystal.." She thought to herself.
Her feet had rooted themselves to the sand, she wasn't moving an inch.

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Status
Not open for further replies.