Total. Drama. Island!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richard replied with a quick, yet graceful reply; "Thank you! I am always glad to be here!" and decide to spice his entrance a little bit more by throwing his prized case far up in the air. jumped on top of some of the wooden poles used to anchor boats and balanced them, moving across them like that guys from Assassins Creed, and finally, ended up with a graceful front-flip onto shore, and all just in time to catch his flying case, and ended with a bow and a smile toward a special woman standing there.​
He liked that woman, he liked her a lot...too bad she was well stolen...​
so why not interest yourself by showing off your adventurous moves?​

Adelaide was clutching onto the boat railing firmly, trying to keep her gaze level on the quickly upcoming island. It sure was beautiful... Though, it'd be more beautiful if she weren't so shy, and didn't mind the speed of the boat.

Which, she was, and she did.

She took deep breaths, closing her eyes. She felt the cool, salty breeze on her skin, blowing her black hair back behind her much more gracefully than anything she'd accomplished. Though, even with using her self-calming techniques, when the boat jerked to a stop she felt her stomach drop. Putting on her shy smile, she went to walk onto the dock of shame; rather, stumbling off of the boat and onto the deck. She had started to fall, but barely had managed to catch herself. Smiling sheepishly, she offered Michael a small, shy wave. Though, she couldn't quite figure out what to say.

"Hello Adelaide..or is it one of your "Friends"? I can never tell when it comes to you." He said jokingly with a laugh. "So..wanna say something on television or are you gonna stand with others on the other side of the dock?" He asked, pointing to where the rest of the competitors were.

Her face heated up slightly at the comment, and she managed to speak up. "Hello, Michael. Nice to finally meet you," she mused, offering a false smile. She glanced towards the others, before nodding. "Sure thing," she mused, slowly walking to the others, but diverting her gaze from them out of shyness.

Last edited:
Echo stood, holding on to the railing of the boat as her hair fluttered in the breeze. When the boat abruptly stopped, she wasn't thrown off her balance, instead jumping off and landing on the dock with grace. She flashed the camera a smirk before making her way towards Michael, her skirt flowing as she walked. She brushed some stray hairs out of her face and asked, "You're the host, then?" while staring with cold, unamused eyes.

"Yes..And your Echo then?" He asked in return, feeling nervous all of a sudden from the girls unamused eyes. 'Geez both her and Hannah freak me out a bit...' he thought with a small shudder in his mind.

Reactions: DNA
"Yes." She looked over at where the other competitors were stading. "I suppose I'd better go stand over there, too," she said before walking over.

"She... She's so-" Henry thought watching Echo walk towards them.

The Little Hooded Girl was so excited to finally be coming to the island. A large gust of wind blew across the water, almost blowing her hood off of her head. She yelped and grabbed the hood before it could escape.
"Ah! My identity must be kept a secret!" She thought to herself, childishly. The boat came up to the beach, and she grabbed her small bag, running forward. She was running and waving at Micheal, not paying any attention to what was in front of her.
"Hi Miiiicheaaal!!~! I'm so gla-" She was shouting, but was interrupted when she tripped on an awkward set of sand.

She fell, planted her face into the sand, and slid all the way to Micheal's feet. She looked up and smiled, sand in her face and hair.

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
"Hello HG." Michael said with a small chuckle, offering his hand to help her up. "Your excited it seems..why don't you go and stand by the rest of the competitors hm?" He asked, pointing to where the rest of the competitors were on the other side of the dock.

The little hooded girl took his hand, and got up. She brushed herself off and did a twirl. She smiled at Micheal.
"Ok!" She said as she ran off to join the others.

"Frick frick frick frick frick frick frick frick frick frick frick frick frick. Remind me again, why did I do this!?" He was absolutely panicking, and he couldn't help it; he just learned that there were other people on the island, which wouldn't be so bad, until he saw the island and realized how deceived he was. "Calm." The voice quieted him instantly, and a soothing wave of calm was sent through his body. "You'll be fine, plus, places like this lie all the time, it can't be that bad." Neither she nor Trevor had ever seen Total Drama Island, nor knew about the show's violent history. "Here, I'll do the talking, 'kay?" Frowning, Trevor responded, "Last time you did that you got me mixed up in a date with my classmate!" Evife just laughed, shooting back, "'Cause you didn't have to courage!" Sighing, Trevor realized he couldn't win this battle, and reluctantly stepped off the boat when it stopped, stumbling a bit. He pulled his gray hood around his head, as if trying to hide his face. "Hey, uh....false advertising, but I guess that's fine!" Having been with Trevor for so long, Evife was a master at flowing into conversations midway through, and was able to transition almost flawlessly. Frowning, she surveyed the island, she seemed to finally notice the dismal conditions, "Well, I got screwed hard."

"Hello Trevor.." Michael said smiling, shaking off the weird vibe he felt the boy was giving. "Wanna say something on TV? Or are you gonna go and stand by you fellow competitors?" He asked, his hands on his hips.

Nodding, Trevor walked to the other contestants, fidgeting the whole way. He was glad that his coat concealed his body movements, or he'd seemed to be on drugs to the others..... The whole island was really off from the depiction, but he guessed that was okay. He wouldn't be staying long anyways. He would probably be kicked off soon anyways, this WAS a competition after all. People tended to weed out useless people, and if possible, he would've had USELESS branded right on his forehead.

Naomi had no problem with boats unlike some of the other people on board. They'd probably never gone on horrifically long bot rides with their uncles in an attempt to show that they were a hell of a lot better fisherman material than their siblings. In other words, Naomi never got seasick. Her first boat ride had been rocky and not so pleasant, she had puked so much that day that she never puked on a boat again. Despite the traumatic experience, the lack of sea sickness was a blessing when it came to things like this.

Upon reaching the dock, Naomi raced off the boat and ran up to the new TD Host, Micheal. "Hey, Micheal! It is so nice to meet you!" She said, giving him a wave and going to stand next to the other contestants.

- -

Technology based boats were terrible. They moved swiftly through the water and you felt everything all at once! It was unnatural! Sunshine had only ever been in a row boat, so being on a huge cruise ship was a big deal for him. He had gotten sea sick as soon as he had set foot on the stupid ship and so he had had to stay in his room with his head between his knees, for the entire ride.

But now, he was on the island, and he could forget that dreadful experience.

"Micheal," Sunshine said softly, practically gliding up to the host and bowing. "Namaste, brother." And with that said, he went to stand next to the other contestants.

Reactions: ☆ Mirai ☆
Michael smiled at the two contestants and laughed as they both went to stand next to they others. 'I never even got a chance to say anything..Aw well. If it means to get this thing going faster than that's fine by me.' he thought, waiting for the next competitor to get off.

Devon tinkered with some tool on the boat, he didn't care for the other contestants that much...or the feel of the boat, it was a mere boat ride, it gave him a headache, the constant bobbing-up and down, up and down, it gets annoying after awhile, But Devon was here merely for one reason: To escape. To escape those who were only mere inches from finding out who he was. Oh well, too bad for them. After a few minutes, he managed to finish it: It was a frequency emitter, one that is specifically used to vibrate the metal inside wires until they snap, causing the wires to explode, a virtual hand-held Blackout device to use whenever he doesn't want the cameras seeing everything. It was genius! Another proud accomplishment for Devon! With a smile and a look of satisfaction, he places the new device inside his bag along with the other mangled and salvaged junk and tools. He closes his duffle-bag and slings it upon his shoulder. since the boat landed right at the dock, and a rather very poorly done job of parking at that.​
Devon takes the leaping step across the wide gap between the boat and the dock. Safely upon the dock, which frankly, was done just as poorly as the boat's parking job, Devon walked upon the creaky and wobbly boards that were the dock. He quickly assessed the situation: A plethora of young adults-like himself, were scattered upon a beach, talking and chatting...being social-unlike Devon, there was another man, supposedly the Host of this show by his looks, and the crew of cameramen and interns that surrounded him like a freaking army. He looked at Devon, who kinda slumped a bit, like he usually does. And then he remembered something;​
Oh yeah! I forgot...I'm the next contestant! That explains the staring.

"Hello..er..Devon..wanna say something on TV or go stand by one of the contestants?" He asked, looking at the man that got off the boat weirdly.

He turned at the camera, gave a quick smile and waved at the camera; "Hello, people. Hello, Michael. I hope that I win this competition, and that it gets the drama it says it has!" With that, he walks back to meet the contestants...really far away, like he could only touch them with a ten-foot pole...Or shoot the crap out of them.

Eh. It's just a mere show. Time to get to work

Adriana stood on the boat. She got sea sick easily. He sat on the side of the boat and threw up in the ocean. "Sorry, got sea sick" She wiped her mouth with her hand. When they finally arrived she waited till it was her turn and jumped on the dock."Hey michael, its good to be here!"

"Hey Adriana! Nice to see you!" Michael said, returning to his enthusiasm. "Why don't you go stand by the other competitors." He said, pointing towards the rest of the competitors.

Status
Not open for further replies.