1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy.
Modern.
Supernatural.
Furry.
Romance.
Do you remember the Cartoon Network television series of Total Drama Island or TDI? Well, here are the details:

The RP is mostly a parody of the series Survivor, which consists of 22 campers in an elimination-based competition. Total Drama Island sets in a reality show that follows the competition of the 22 unsuspecting and unknowing teenagers at Camp Wawanakwa, the most rundown, bug-infested, disgusting island located in an unspecified area in Muskoka, Ontario. The campers participate in competitions and challenges which get more insane and dangerous each week to avoid being voted off the island by their fellow campers and teammates. At the end of the series, the winning contestant will win CA$100,000. The competition is hosted by Chris McLean, who is assisted by the camp's chef, Chef Hatchet.

At the beginning, the 16-year-old teen campers are placed into two groups of 11, the "Screaming Gophers" and the "Killer Bass". Every week, the teams participate in a challenge, in which one or more campers can win invincibility for their team. The losing team is called to the campfire that night, where they vote one of their members off the island. The camper with the most votes is eliminated from the competition. At this campfire, McLean passes out marshmallows to the campers who have not been voted off, while the one who does not get a marshmallow must walk down the Dock of Shame to the Boat of Losers, which will take them away from the island and they will not come back.

For this RP, first you must see this video of the first episode of TDI, after that, you will select one of the campers (or two) from the 1st season that you are identified with. After we have enough contestants, we will make the teams and start the thread. Chris McLean (RP by me) will give out a new challenge each Monday, and you will have until Friday to RP it and win the competence. The weekend will be to vote for the member of the loosing team that will have to leave the island, but of course, you can always come back in the form of a new camper from any other season, or an old camper that lost at least two weeks ago. Don't get angry if your camper loose, remember it's a game and everything is IC.

TDI video (season 1, episode 1)
totaldramaisland-1.jpg

I LOVE TOTAL DRAMA ISLAND! I'd like Leshawna and Katie. Just to be clear though, are we starting fresh or do we have to make the same alliances and the same enemies as in the show? Also can we change the backgrounds a little to make the characters more ours? I'm not saying to change their archetypes, just maybe make them a bit more personalized.

Reactions: Gray
We are starting fresh. But first, Thank You for replying xD sorry but you had been the only one. I just saw the first season all over again and got pretty excited. I thought more people would like a RP of this. But until now, you are the first one xD so in case we don't get more people, we will have to be one on one =.= anyway, you can change her as you wish ;) Its just to have an idea. And I loved Leshawna along with Gwen and Duncan.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Justin and DJ for me^^ please, hope more people join.

Okay, so we have Chris and Gwen from my side. Leshawna and Catie from Wonderful Thing, and Justin and DJ from Shattered Secrets. Let's hope others can join.

I would love to do this. This used to be my favorite show.

Reactions: Gray
And you are more than welcomed to participate x3. If you know more people would like to do it, please tell them so we have more campers. Which character/s would you like to choose?

I wanted to be Gwen but.... yeah haha. But I'll be fine with being Lyndsay and Justin.

I can give you Gwen as well if you want ;) just tell me.

Haha yes, if that's okay with you I would love to be Gwen.

No problem ;) so you will be Duncan and Gwen?

Okay, for now we have:
Chris
Leshawna - Katie
Justin - DJ
Gwen - Duncan

Since we want to start a Monday, or maybe a weekend to get everyone in their teams and organized, let's give this week for other member to join before we start with the first challenge. Anyway other can join as we move on with the thread, and as said before, users can use another camper if one of their own is voted out by their team.

@Ryles555 would you like to participate as well?

Okay, for now we have:
Chris
Leshawna - Katie
Justin - DJ
Gwen - Duncan

Since we want to start a Monday, or maybe a weekend to get everyone in their teams and organized, let's give this week for other member to join before we start with the first challenge. Anyway other can join as we move on with the thread, and as said before, users can use another camper if one of their own is voted out by their team.

@Ryles555 would you like to participate as well?
I honestly think that if you made the actual sign ups thread, more people would be inclined to join as it would automatically appear in the listing. Just a suggestion. :0

Reactions: Brea and Gray
Actually, that's not a bad idea. I will start the IC thread later today and still give time for others to join. Maybe in the dinning room or the fore pit. I will use the Chef as well to annoy the campers a bit. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.