Total. Drama. Island. (SIGNUPS CLOSED!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF ANYONE MAKES A HEATHER I WILL GUT THEM!!! I HATE THAT B***CH
COURTNEY IS A B***CH TOO NO ONE MAKE ANOTHER HER EITHER
I'll try (not to make a heather). But you got a deal on not making a Courtney (*Hates her as well*).

THANK YOU F**KING B**TCHS!!!!!!! I HATE THEM!!!!
Alright, you don't have to scream or call me a b*tch thank you, but I'll try my best (The girl I have in mind is and actress/Queen bee).

Alright, you don't have to scream or call me a b*tch thank you, but I'll try my best (The girl I have in mind is and actress/Queen bee).

No not calling you a B**ch sorry if you did Sorry *hugs you* I DIDN"t Mean it *T^T*

I got the image from google again. XD

Full name: Dominic Ezekiel Dennings
Nicknames: Nick, DED-boy, The blonde-boy wonder
DOB: August 7th
Sexuality: Bi(We all know he's totally gay)
Nationality: Scottish

Appearance:
images
dominic__clone_7250_aka_broderick_s_twin_by_teh_zombish-d7ymifc.png

Realistic version:
BEASTLY-alex-pettyfer-19178981-475-312.jpg

Dominic has slightly shaggy blonde hair that always seems to fall right into perfect place. Quite the ladies man(though he hardly cares about any woman and usually only uses his suave looks and charming personality to gain control over others), he most commonly wears a somewhat fancy white dress shirt and black dress pants. His pale green eyes almost seem to stare right through you, with how observation he is. He has quite the collection of tattoos, including two serpents that spiral up his left and right arms, the stunningly realistic image of a hellhound with glowing red eyes on his back, and a tattoo ring made up of a hypnotic black design with a skull square in the center on his right pointer finger.
Height: 5'11
Figure: Fit, skinny but toned.
Color of hair: Blonde
Eye color: Pale green

Personality: Cunning, deceitful, convincing, seductive, calm, manipulative, cool, mischievous, and collected.
Fears: Large crowds(he despises most people), ukuleles, and hobos.

Skills: Acting, manipulating people, tricking others, seducing people, debate, all musical activity, defending points, certain weapon use(as well as self-defense), and skating.
Are Parents Live/Deceased?: Mother is alive, father deceased.
Parents: Linda Dennings, Edward Dennings.
Siblings: His twin brother, Broderick, and two younger sisters; Elizabeth and Mable.
Work: Lawyer.
Allergies; Bee and wasp stings, peanuts.
Stereotype: Heart-breaker, popular guy, skater boy.

Biography: While Broderick lived out the good life, Dominic couldn't stand the life he, himself was living. While he was given everything he could ever want or need, he felt no satisfaction in it. He wanted what his 'dumb oaf of a brother' had. While Dominic had the average IQ and was fairly smart, his brother was a genius, and he craved that! His brother went to yale while he was stuck in a dumb average university. His brother had tons of friends while he had near none. Though, he quickly discovered that he could get friends along with girls by using his looks, his acting skills, and his fortune/things. But there was nothing in that, to him. He wanted to be able to get everything by being who he was, like his brother did! But he couldn't. The reason Dominic entered TDI was because he wanted to be able to beat his brother at just one thing. And, of course, to earn all the money and fame for himself.

Songs:
Acting:
His True Colors:
Towards Broderick:
Main Theme:
\/

Last edited:
I'm currently editing my character! (I colored her, but I got to do a lot of touch ups. XD)

I'll have her posted hopefully before the end of the day!

Psst. She's a gymnast. She has an unusual habit of walking on her hands and performing fancy flips. (I thought of Ty-Lee from Avatar when I incorporated Gymnast in her CS. XD)

G
I got the image from google again. XD

Full name: Dominic Ezekiel Dennings
Nicknames: Nick, DED-boy, The blonde-boy wonder
DOB: August 7th
Relationship Status: Single

Appearance:
images

Height: 5'11
Figure: Fit, skinny but toned.
Color of hair: Blonde
Eye color: Pale green

Personality: Cunning, deceitful, convincing, seductive, calm, manipulative, cool, mischievous, and collected.
Fears: Large crowds(he despises most people), ukuleles, and hobos.

Skills: Acting, manipulating people, tricking others, seducing people, writing, singing, science, climbing, and drawing.
Are Parents Live/Deceased?: Mother is alive, father deceased.
Parents: Linda Dennings, Edward Dennings.
Siblings: Two younger sisters; Elizabeth and Mable.
Education and work: Graduated with multiple degrees, has multiple jobs.

Bio: Dominic always lead a good life. His family provided him with everything he needed and more. At the mere age of six, Dominic was already at the top of his class. Soon enough, he was given a test to skip a grade. He passed with flying colors, and was immediately placed in a college level. He graduated soon after. Dominic continued going back for a variety of majors, until he turned 19. After this, he took up multiple jobs. At his first job in a laboratory, where his IQ level was challenged, he hacked into the systems and shut down all of the labs electronics for a few days, just to prove he could. After this, nobody doubted the younger male. After earning his family and colleagues respect, he had little to aim for. So, he decided to shoot for fame and money. As soon as he saw TDI, he knew it was the perfect way to earn all he wanted. So he signed up, and decided his acting abilities, alongside his strength, intelligence, appearance and skills in the area of manipulation would make winning easy.
Great Character! Accepted!
-Competitors Needed: 19-

I'm currently editing my character! (I colored her, but I got to do a lot of touch ups. XD)

I'll have her posted hopefully before the end of the day!

Psst. She's a gymnast. She has an unusual habit of walking on her hands and performing fancy flips. (I thought of Ty-Lee from Avatar when I incorporated Gymnast in her CS. XD)
Okay. Can't wait to see this! :)

Yeah, he's an interesting guy. He's got the personality of a few different guys I've played in different roleplays, and his own different appearance, but I think he'll make a good villain over all. :3

I love my signature SOOOO much! XD I'm a marvel addict, and Wade Wilson is my overall favorite character from that universe, so I decided to have him as my signature and that was the funniest one I could find. XD

hehehe I can see your character saying this xD well once someone pushes the right buttons that is XD

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Okay so here is my Villain:

image.jpg
Meg Rose

Name: Megara Diaspro Rose
Nickname: Everyone calls her Meg
Birthday: March 27th
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 162 lbs
Body Type: Slim, Hourglass
Stereotype: The Deviant Actress
Character: Actress/Villainess
Personality: There is only ONE part in a song that fits Meg perfectly:
'She's not a saint
And she's not what you think
She's an actress'....THAT'S what she is. And Actress. In reality, Meg in nothing more than a conniving, manipulative, backstabbing, person. She'll act like your friend but in reality is someone she can't stand. She'll act like a nice and considerate person (Like Alejandro) but when she loses at something, she will reveal her true colors (Like Heather). She's Mean, Seductive, Manipulative, Backstabbing, A Liar, Conniving, Crafty, and will do anything for the prize, even Kill....
Fears: Says she fears nothing, but in reality fears Serial Killers
Skills/Talents/Hobbies: Seducing, Climbing, Fighting, Acting, Writing, Dancing, Manipulating, Tricking
Weaknesses: Killers, Dominic, When the Odds are against her
Likes: Winning, Crepes, Fancy Food, A wealthy Lifestyle, Dominic (But refuses to admit it), Ballet, Watching Other's Misery
Dislikes: Losing, Her Family, Middle class Lifestyle, Her team (But acts like she thinks of them as her family), Rock Music, When the Odds are against her, Disgusting Food, Micheal, Cry
Family: Mother and Father, No Siblings (She is an Only child), Uncle (TV President)
History: Meg enjoyed being the center star and being wealthy. While growing up, both of her parents were big-top directors/Writer's in the theater. She always enjoyed her parents work and it inspired her to join the stage as well. By the time she was 12, she stared in a musical production called 'Little Dot saves the farm.' A play about a young girl saving her family's farm (Which Meg looks back and Hates for agreeing to do that.). Her entire life she has been treated like a star and she has enjoyed every minute of it. Up until her family went bankrupt, due to an accident in her/her family's last play, 'When the Bells Toll.' Due to an accident on stage. They were forced to go back to being a middle class family (much to Meg's hate) and made some money to stay in the middle class thanks to Meg's Uncle (Who generously gave the money for his brother). When Meg learned about TDI, she thought it was her chance to get back on top, so with the help of her Uncle, he made it happen.
Theme Song:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Okay so here is my Villain:

View attachment 33623
Meg Rose

Name: Megara Diaspro Rose
Nickname: Everyone calls her Meg
Birthday: March 27th
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 162 lbs
Body Type: Slim, Hourglass
Stereotype: The Deviant Actress
Character: Actress/Villainess
Personality: There is only ONE part in a song that fits Meg perfectly:
'She's not a saint
And she's not what you think
She's an actress'....THAT'S what she is. And Actress. In reality, Meg in nothing more than a conniving, manipulative, backstabbing, person. She'll act like your friend but in reality is someone she can't stand. She'll act like a nice and considerate person (Like Alejandro) but when she loses at something, she will reveal her true colors (Like Heather). She's Mean, Seductive, Manipulative, Backstabbing, A Liar, Conniving, Crafty, and will do anything for the prize, even Kill....
Fears: Says she fears nothing, but in reality fears Serial Killers
Skills/Talents/Hobbies: Seducing, Climbing, Fighting, Acting, Writing, Dancing, Manipulating, Tricking
Weaknesses: Killers, Dominic, When the Odds are against her
Likes: Winning, Crapes, Fancy Food, A wealthy Lifestyle, Dominic (But refuses to admit it), Ballet, Watching Other's Misery
Dislikes: Losing, Her Family, Middle class Lifestyle, Her team (But acts like she thinks of them as her family), Rock Music, When the Odds are against her, Disgusting Food, Micheal, Cry
Family: Mother and Father, No Siblings (She is an Only child), Uncle (TV President)
History: Meg enjoyed being the center star and being wealthy. While growing up, both of her parents were big-top directors/Writer's in the theater. She always enjoyed her parents work and it inspired her to join the stage as well. By the time she was 12, she stared in a musical production called 'Little Dot saves the farm.' A play about a young girl saving her family's farm (Which Meg looks back and Hates for agreeing to do that.). Her entire life she has been treated like a star and she has enjoyed every minute of it. Up until her family went bankrupt, due to an accident in her/her family's last play, 'When the Bells Toll.' Due to an accident on stage. They were forced to go back to being a middle class family (much to Meg's hate) and made some money to stay in the middle class thanks to Meg's Uncle (Who generously gave the money for his brother). When Meg learned about TDI, she thought it was her chance to get back on top, so with the help of her Uncle, he made it happen.
Theme Song:
*Loves that my character is included in your bio.* XD

Hehe...yeah, I thought It would be nice. Meg really likes Dominic ^^

Meg: Kaetlyn's full of F**ckin lies!!

Kaetlyn: No. We all know you like Dominic, Meg.
It'll definitely make this much more interesting and fun.. >:3

Status
Not open for further replies.