Total. Drama. Island. (SIGNUPS CLOSED!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep ^^

Cry: *snffles* y-yeah My daddy i-is r-realy o-over protected of me V^V

Here's my character!
tumblr_n8tn6hAiFS1r6j2rvo1_500.png

I've never drawn in TD style before, so I decided to be a bit adventurous and go for it.

Here's Archie! The best girl you could ever trust with just about anything mechanical.

• Name: Archibald Meadeys
  • Height: 5'1"
  • Stereotype: Mechanic Girl (if that even counts)
  • Dislikes: Running, when people underestimate her or call her a girl as an insult
  • Backstory: Her parents always wanted another son to help take over their auto shop business with her older bro. When her older brother got in a car accident and was out of commission for a while, Archie stepped right up and proved she was even better than he was. She's expanded her expertise beyond cars, and knows a lot about fixing up just about anything. She won't stop wearing her goggles out of embarrassment for her heterochromia. (She tried wearing colored contacts, but she had a bad reaction to them.)
  • Main Fears: Being underwater for extended periods of time, demonic spirits (the ones that claw people and draw "LEAVE" on the walls, like in horror movies)
  • Other: She's small and flexible, so she typically gets chosen for going into tight places.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's my character!
tdi_archie_by_magnemia-d7r289c.png

I've never drawn in TD style before, so I decided to be a bit adventurous and go for it.

Here's Archie! The best girl you could ever trust with just about anything mechanical.

• Name: Archibald Meadeys
  • Height: 5'1"
  • Stereotype: Mechanic Girl (if that even counts)
  • Dislikes: Running, when people underestimate her or call her a girl as an insult
  • Backstory: Her parents always wanted another son to help take over their auto shop business with her older bro. When her older brother got in a car accident and was out of commission for a while, Archie stepped right up and proved she was even better than he was. She's expanded her expertise beyond cars, and knows a lot about fixing up just about anything. She won't stop wearing her goggles out of embarrassment for her heterochromia. (She tried wearing colored contacts, but she had a bad reaction to them.)
  • Main Fears: Being underwater for extended periods of time, demonic spirits (the ones that claw people and draw "LEAVE" on the walls, like in horror movies)
  • Other: She's small and flexible, so she typically gets chosen for going into tight places.
Great character! Your accepted!
-Competitors needed: 20-

Last edited by a moderator:
OOH! Can we have more than one character? I have an awesome idea for a guy!

I'm interested, but to be honest I haven't really seen Total Drama Island, only the first one. Would that be fine, or should I go on a popcorn marathon till I'm caught up?

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
I'm interested, but to be honest I haven't really seen Total Drama Island, only the first one. Would that be fine, or should I go on a popcorn marathon till I'm caught up?

nope no needs for that I bet! All new everything and as long as you seen the first episode or like the first season you should be fine ^^

I think you'll probably only 'need' the first season, since it takes place in the first season's setting and the challenges will differ.

The first season will be is Just fine. If you need help with anything else, i'll explain it to you.

OOH! Can we have more than one character? I have an awesome idea for a guy!
Hmmm...Well...I was hoping it could be one person per player...but if things are going as slow as they are now...then yes, you may (We need some males anyway).

Alright, I was just asking because 1) We haven't gotten any males. 2) We still need 19 people.

Just a Friendly reminder to anyone thinking about joining/Joined that we do need some people to be Villains. And follow in the footsteps of some actual Total Drama Villains:
•Heather
•Courtney (I REALLY HATE her!)
•Alejandro
•Scott
•Mal
•Scarlett

* Friendly Reminder that I Picked out the MAIN villains of each season!

My guy would be a villain, if it's alright to go ahead and make him. If not, that's alright. ^_^

My guy would be a villain, if it's alright to go ahead and make him. If not, that's alright. ^_^
Make Him! I'd love to see what you'd make! ^^ (*Thinking about making a female villain*)

IF ANYONE MAKES A HEATHER I WILL GUT THEM!!! I HATE THAT B***CH
COURTNEY IS A B***CH TOO NO ONE MAKE ANOTHER HER EITHER

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Status
Not open for further replies.