Total. Drama. Island. (SIGNUPS CLOSED!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill have it soon ^^ Can cats be a fear? because I fear cats o.o they are scary >.< very scary but cute thats why they scare me >.< their too cute to be from this world they come from outer space trying to take over the world with dogs........ yes they work together!!!!!!!!!!

LOOK PROF!!!~~~

evil-tiki-04.jpg

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
I have my character sketched out! I just need to color her! XD

Ill have it soon ^^ Can cats be a fear? because I fear cats o.o they are scary >.< very scary but cute thats why they scare me >.< their too cute to be from this world they come from outer space trying to take over the world with dogs........ yes they work together!!!!!!!!!!

LOOK PROF!!!~~~

evil-tiki-04.jpg
Very well. ^^
Michael: Lamest. Fear. EV-A.
Me: Shut up Michael! >:(

P.s I put two fears ^^ Water like swimming and Cute things ^^ (I like water but Cry)

Cry: WHAT NO NO NO NO NO DON'T LET ME DROWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T WANT TO JOIN BEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: ^^; yep...... That's cry

P.s I put two fears ^^ Water like swimming and Cute things ^^ (I like water but Cry)

Cry: WHAT NO NO NO NO NO DON'T LET ME DROWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T WANT TO JOIN BEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: ^^; yep...... That's cry
Micheal: Ha! I can definetly tell your not going to last long.

Me: *Hits Micheal with a frying pan* ok, that's enough of you for one day.

Michael's gonna make an awesome replacement Chris. XD

So I decided to do my Character now (The pic is not done by me. I found it on deviantArt, because I can't draw to save my life.)

My Character:

image.jpg
Dani King

Name: Daniella 'Dani' Lynette King
Nickname: Everyone calls her Dani, or D.
Birthday: December 24th
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 130 lbs.
Body Type: Slim, Petite
Stereotype: The Gamer Otaku
Character: Gamer/Otaku/Adventuress
Personality: Brave, Adventurous, Understanding, Easily Annoyed, Kind, Outgoing, Charming, Silly, Annoying, Patient, Stands up for what she believes in, Caring for Competitors, always gives everyone a second chance, Can go overboard, Loud, Rambunctious, Carefree, Spunky, Rebellious, Passionate in the things she likes, Commits to her team.
Fears: Thunderstorms (Really bad ones
Skills/Talents/Hobbies: Great at camping, video games, singing (in both English and Japanese :3), is very flexible and fast. Has a great sense of Hearing. Incredibly good at hiding (Or hiding things), moving stealthy fast, and is great at hand to hand combat.
Weaknesses: Thunderstorms, Blood, Loneliness.
Likes: Cute things, Sweet and Sour things, Photography, Singing, Playing video games, Anime/Manga, meeting new people, making new friends, Seeing new things, Adventuring.
Dislikes: Queen Bees, Cutting herself, Thunderstorms, Mean People, Sore losers, Being alone.
Family: Mother, Father (Deceased), Elder Sister, Two Elder Brothers, 2 Younger Sisters, 2 Younger Brothers, 1 White cat (Her name is Elsa. Named after Elsa from Frozen.)
History: Dani's life has never been good. At least, that's what she thinks. After her birth, her father wasn't around for her much, (Due to enlisting into the army). And her mother had to work to keep her family alive and healthy. With both her parents gone a lot and her siblings not bothering to pay attention to her, Dani developed Monophobia, (The fear of Being alone). Thunderstorms followed shortly after, with thunderstorms and being alone, Dani wanted to die. So, in order to rid the pain, she took up cutting herself (and started at a young age too) always carrying a small blade with her for 'help'. Things seemingly got worse when her father died, making the whole family fall apart. After learning about TDI, she thought maybe helping her family get back on track by going on TDI was a great idea, and so, that's what happened.
Theme Songs:
1).
2).
3).

You're hilarious! It's gonna be so awesome to roleplay with you guys!!! *Is super excited and anxious.*

Here to clear the air on if your good at being an Jerk

Cry: *crying somewhere yell out*YOUR AN ASS!

and there you have it
Me: I'm so sorry Cry! I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

Micheal: I'm not.

Me: I THOUGHT I KNOCKED YOU OUT!! *Knocks out Micheal again*
So sorry Cry! Please forgive me!!!

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Cry: *still crying* I-Its ok.... I know its not you Its that jerk over there *points at Micheal*

Me: And Mecheal she maybe scared of Cats but she does some Fancing and other cool stuff she can kick your ass very easy and if her father see her up set he can shut down your show ^^ *Evil smile*

wow me your very evil ^^

Cry: *still crying* I-Its ok.... I know its not you Its that jerk over there *points at Micheal*

Me: And Mecheal she maybe scared of Cats but she does some Fancing and other cool stuff she can kick your ass very easy and if her father see her up set he can shut down your show ^^ *Evil smile*

wow me your very evil ^^
Me: You can't be serious (I know you are but...) *shuts down* D:

Status
Not open for further replies.