Total drama island but with tv characters!?

So are you interested?

• Yeah but i am a bit concerned (Tell me below!)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sorry but no :( But i like the concept!

• Of course not! This is absolutely ridiculous (Aw thanks :)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Scales ⚖

I watch too much TV
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
I am online for a few hours a day, if not busy with life stuff i may post a bit more.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Modern Roleplay's , Fandom Roleplays, Sci Fi roleplays, Liberteen, pretty much anything with good plot.
So what i just thought of a fun idea for a roleplay, if you ever heard of total drama island (Pretty popular show) It's about a bunch of characters with different archetypes and backgrounds, who sign up to be a contestant to win one million dollars for the winner, so they are put onto two different teams (With mostly balanced numbers) and compete in challenges, and whoever wins doesn't have any team eliminated (And sometimes gets rewards) While they other team has one member kicked off (The members of the team get to vote who should be eliminated)

So what i have been thinking was putting any tv show character in the mix (All abilities that the character may have will be taken out, the creator of the character will get to think of why they don't, or i may just have the area with abilities restricted and taken from the character) I am not sure if I'll keep animated characters or not though.

If this gets enough interest, i will need at least one co-gm (3 max) because i won't be able to handle such a massive Role play, and it wouldn't be up in at least a week (Because i have my exams coming up)

So what do you think? Anything bother you? Anything that will keep you away from signing up? If there is any concerns, criticisms or questions you have please post it down below or PM me! ^_^

This sounds awwwwesome!

• Thank You
Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
I'd be down for a Total Drama RP

Was re-watching the show till lost Cable.

*has no idea what character may wish to pick though*

Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
Status
Not open for further replies.