Total Drama: High School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Choi & Lilito
They hold hand together hoping for the best of things . Lilito thinks he tried his best and sigh "sister it be if I leave" Choi nods "ok "

Lilito
Lilito sigh and wrote the name on the card and votes then looks at everyone on his team​

Last edited by a moderator:
After tallying all the votes, Sarah stood in front of Dash, Jenna, Morgan, Corbett, and Lilito. "I have tallied the votes. I will hand a bag of the food you get to eat here to the people that are safe." Inside the bags were things like school hamburgers and chicken sandwiches. "OK, the first bags go to Morgan, Corbett, and Lilito." Scared looks were on Jenna and Dash's faces. "And the final bag of food goes to, making that player safe and the other go home forever goes to..."

Dramatic music plays.

"JENNA! That means Dash, it is your time to go. Now please walk over there, and jump off that cliff and try to land on that boat."

@Kitsune @Kakra @Brea @Samantha

tumblr_nfql0fZBN81u3rdd0o2_250.png
Corbett was happy when she heard she and Jenna were safe. She smiled warmly at the other girl as she collected her bag of food and shot a sympathetic look to Dash, and then one to his sister Ash in turn. She couldn't imagine what she was going through, hearing that her brother would be gone.

Lilito
Lillto was happy that he was safe and hugs choi. "I'm staying choi " he smiles "I hope we both can get throught this together choi"
Choi smiles

dauolp4252f.png

Breanne held her breath, biting her lip roughly. Only when her sister was declared did she release her breath, smiling widely. Then, she stood up, rubbing her hands on her pants. "I'm going to start heading down the mountain," she declared, not wanting to watch Dash get banished from the island. She'd probably end up feeling really bad for him, even if she didn't vote for him. "I'll catch you guys later." She smiled at Rhett and Jake, and hen started to head down the hill.

On her way down, she recognized someone in the trees, just off the track. It was Drake. So that's where he went off too, she thought. For a moment, she considered walking past him and acting like she had never seen him. But, Brea wasn't a fighter, so she wanted to get past their feud soon so they could start working as a team.

And so, she approached him. "You missed the elimination ceremony, you know," Brea told him, trying to smile kindly.

@FangirlingSinceBirth @JusticeHunt20

updalo4252e.png

A bright smile appeared on Jennifer's lips as she heard she wouldn't be going home tonight. Thank God, she thought as she got up to retrieve her food bag. Once she was heading back to her seat she noticed her sister leaving. Probably didn't want to stick around for the actual elimination. Not that Jenna blamed her, she felt bad about it too.

Jenna looked around for Ash, who seemed pretty upset that her twin brother, Dash, was leaving. For a moment Jenna wondered if this was going to cause Ash to leave the island too. Maybe, the two seemed pretty inseparable.

She sat back down beside Corbett, still smiling brightly. "I'm glad we're both safe," she whispered to Corbett, who she was starting to consider a friend. She looked over at Lilito, who seemed pretty happy to be staying too.

@Samantha @Kakra

Attachments

• TDI.jpg
    TDI.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 0
bannerfans_14168724.jpg
"Yeah i know, who got voted off" He looked up at the sky. It was actually really cool. The night never looked that nice like it was in Canada. There was a lot of stars. "So uh i got to say something.." He took a deep breath then sighed. "I wanna thank you, for helping us win and such" He hated saying thank you. It was like a knife in the gut.
bannerfans_14168724 (1).jpg
"Okay see ya" Jake was sad to see someone go so quickly. His face saddened and he pulled his hat over his eyes. He hated seeing betrayals and goodbyes.

Sarah drug Dash over to the side, and pushed him off the side. "Good bye forever..." she said. "Now earlier I discussed that this challenge would also debate shelter." She pointed to three cabins. One was shiny and new. The other one was old and dead. The last one was made of straw. "Now, the teams will get these cabins. The Jocks since they won get the shiny one. The Preps get the middle one, and The Nerds get that one." Then her phone rang. "Oh, OK!" she said, then she turned to the woods. "OH- and here is the new member to The Jocks; Edward!" Then she saw two figures talking. "HEY YOU TWO! COME BACK HERE!"

@Kitsune @Quiet Musician @JusticeHunt20 @Brea

"Straw?" said Corbett grimly. "How the hell are we supposed to live in straw?" She looked up at Jenna for backup.

-Time Switch to The Next Day inside the gym-

Sarah stood on some gym mats, and camping equipment was scattered every were. "Preps- you have lost a member too and the Jocks have gained a member. Now, the next challenge your members have been assigned roles. Each role will have to do a certain job the Climbers reach the top." Rhett asked, "How are we going to get up there?" "The Rope Tyers have to climb a latter to tie a rope up there. Now for the roles!" She looked at the teams.

"For the Jocks; the Climber is Drake, the Equipment Applier is Edward, the Rope Holder (at the bottom) is Jake, the two Rope Tyers are Rhett and Brea. For the Nerds; the Climber is Corbett, the Equipment Applier is Morgan, the Rope Holder is Jenna, and the Rope Tyer is Lilito. Finally for the Preps; the Climber is Sybil, the Equipment Applier is Ryan, the Rope Holder is Choi, and the Rope Tyer is Astyr."
@Brea @Kakra @Samantha @JusticeHunt20 @LoveForLoges @Quiet Musician (plz tag others)

Corbett turned to her team, smiling from ear to ear. "Well, looks -- ACCIO -- like I'm the climber," she said, happy. She looked at Jenna. "Can I -- ENGORGIO -- trust you to keep me steady?" she said jokingly, knowing she could.
@Brea
tumblr_nfql0fZBN81u3rdd0o6_250.png

Morgan sighed. "Of course you can, idiot," she snapped at Corbett. "You're already the best of effing friends, aren't you? And besides, she wants to win the damn money as much as the rest of us do."

Corbett brushed off Morgan without a second thought. She was used to insults.

Corbett was delighted to be the Climber, because, well, she loved climbing things.

"What do we -- IMPERIO -- do when we get up there?" she asked Sarah.

@FangirlingSinceBirth

"You give a signal so the Equipment Applier who put on your harness knows to put down mats. So when you jump, you will not die," Sarah replied to Corbett. Rhett seemed a bit worried about this challenge. 'But at least I am working with Brea; not a total douche' he thought.

Sybil seemed moderately relieved. "I'm the climber..? Well, luckily, that's something I can actually do," she mused, to both herself and her teammates.

"Uhh... Rope tier?" Astyr asked for confirmation, blinking. Well, this could end badly. Shaking her head, she turned to her team. "Alright, so... Game plan?"

"To win your person must press a button on the ceiling and then jump down and hit the mat. Any questions?" She knew there was going to be like fifteen million questions.

bannerfans_14168724.jpg
"Wait i'm the climber!? Huh, fine but if any of you guys drop me, i will literally kill you" He said looking at each of his teammates in the eyes. He then walked over to the wall and put his hands in his hands in his pockets. "Well i'm not sure if someone that skinny can hold the rope" Drake wasn't the one to think of what he was going to say, he just says something and doesn't regret it.
bannerfans_14168724 (1).jpg
Drake was afraid when the older male said those words. He felt choked up, he then breathed and hoped for the best. "I've never rope climbed so i'm not sure what to do" He then heard Drake make the comment, that almost got him upset. "Don't worry even though i look small, doesn't mean i'm not strong" He hoped he used those certain amount of words right. He then heard the women say what they had to do. "So i have to hold Drake's wait by holding the rope?"

"OK, you may begin when I say go. When I give the call the Rope Tyers will get the ladders and tie the rope to the ceiling while the Equipment Person puts the harness on the Climber," Sarah announced, "GO!"

Rhett ran over signaling Brea (@Brea) to follow him. "Here Brea, I can hold the latter and you can climb to put up the rope.""Also, members who are not Rope Tyers can not hold the ladder for them

Corbett skipped to the wall and stood there, waiting for the harness. "Okay, Lilito, you have to tie the rope," she reminded him. "Morgan, put the harness on me, please."

@Kakra
tumblr_nfql0fZBN81u3rdd0o6_250.png

Morgan sighed and followed the green-haired weirdo. She grabbed the harness and fastened it around Corbett. Good thing she's so small, Morgan thought. "Done. Jenna, get ready to hold the stupid rope."

@Brea

Lilito
Lilito wait for jenna to hold to the rope for him to tyre it

Choi
Choi hold the rope tight and don't let go even when her hand started hurting

tumblr_nfqitkYdqQ1u3rdd0o2_400.png

There was no denying that Breanne was happy to head she and Rhett got to be basically partners. She did, after all, like him the best. But, then again, Edward just arrived. Maybe she's end up liking him too. And, she was currently having mixed emotions about Drake. She wasn't sure if she hates him and wanted to push him off a cliff, or if she kind of liked him and wanted to get to know him better. Ugh! And then there was Jake. She didn't have a problem with him, but he wasn't her favorite either.

She walked over to the ladder with Rhett, biting her lip when he asked her to be the one to climb up. Her fingers ran over the end of her black skirt, and for a moment she considered asking him to do it instead. But, maybe he's afraid of heights, she thought, and decided to just do it herself. "Um, yeah," she told him, taking the rope in her hand and stepping onto the ladder. She went up one more rung before pausing, and turning to look down at him. "But, uh, please do not look up my skirt."

With her cheeks slightly red, she began to climb up the ladder, wishing she had made a better wardrobe decision. Once she made it to the top, she easily tied the rope to the ring, and slipped the end down with her for Jake to hold. She then made her smooth decent back to the ground, where she jumped off the ladder, flashing as smile in Rhett's direction. "Did Edward get the harness on Drake?"

@FangirlingSinceBirth @JusticeHunt20 @Quiet Musician

tumblr_nfqitkYdqQ1u3rdd0o4_400.png

Jennifer smiled at Corbett when she asked if she could trust her. Jenna knew she was kidding, of course, so she jokingly answered, "I dunno, Man. You gotta watch out for me, I'm a ruthless person. Might sabotage you on purpose." she made if very clear that she was only joking, because she didn't want any of her teammates to get the wrong idea about her. She looked over at Morgan, who seemed to be a bit upset. Or, perhaps it was her personality? She couldn't be sure yet. Still, Jenna offered her a kind smile.

When the challenge finally started, she looked over to Lilito. "You were supposed to tie the rope while the harness was being put on," she told him, her voice kind despite her being slightly annoyed. She then took the rope from Morgan, ready for Corbett to begin climbing. Unfortunately, they'd have to wait for Lilito to tie the rope to the ceiling. She she shifted her weight to the other foot, watching the only male on their team.

@Kakra @Samantha

Attachments

• TDI.jpg
    TDI.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.