Total Drama: A New Island (Closed Signups!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez, what a load of snake-haters! XD

Luckily for everyone, Chasidy loves to carry her Boiga around with her. <33

I really dont know where to begin and getting into the mindset of a girl. Like if I did a chick she would be nerdy/geekey with a bit shy, but past that I'm lost
Ahh. Well, if you want any help, let me know, and I'll see what I can do. ^^

Jeez, what a load of snake-haters! XD

Luckily for everyone, Chasidy loves to carry her Boiga around with her. <33

Ahh. Well, if you want any help, let me know, and I'll see what I can do. ^^

That would be nice. I want to branch out from just using guy characters

That would be nice. I want to branch out from just using guy characters
Sure, that's understandable. It's a great feat, if you ever want a career in writing. I'm aiming for that, myself. I have male characters, I just have a preference to use female characters. Or, moreso, I have an idea for a female that I adore and end up using that rather than a male. XD

Anyways, that's not important. You can PM me any questions anytime; I'd be glad to help!

Sure, that's understandable. It's a great feat, if you ever want a career in writing. I'm aiming for that, myself. I have male characters, I just have a preference to use female characters. Or, moreso, I have an idea for a female that I adore and end up using that rather than a male. XD

Anyways, that's not important. You can PM me any questions anytime; I'd be glad to help!

So then construction of my female character will begin.

55887905aeacf07d1227f2b5d62d7185.jpg
Name: Ayumi Kakaroto.
Archetype/Clique: Singer
Appearance: Ayumi is a perky individual who stands about 5'4" and weighs about 124 pounds. She has a light stature with lean muscles built for running. She has a olive complexion with light brown hair that she refers to as "Glows gold in the sun". She has to top all that off, heterochromia, a illness that causes one of her eyes to be green, the other blue.
Personality:
Ayumi is well, interesting. She is kind and happy go lucky, able to brighten up everyone's day at her lunch table. She loves to hum, sing, do anything really that is related to music. She will be humming a show tune one day, a pop song the next. She is always seen trying out for musicals and her voice is widely known over her town. Besides that she can be a bit, dorky sometimes. She loves However, this is only her attempt to mask loneliness, and she is not only in the game to win the game and help pay for collage, she also hopes to find someone who understands her along the way.
Strengths:
Her strengths are that her voice can go so high it will break glass, and she is pretty fast. She is agile and capable of picking up things easily at a high speed. She likes going fast and the world never stops for her. Her best subject is math actually, more specifically the algebra part. She can remember things like simple equations easily and it aids her in finding the answer easier then other students. Her next best subject is history, and she hasn't a clue why. Other than that, she is a darkish singer who will to basically anything. She also has a high knowledge of multiples fandoms and can use that to her advantage
Weaknesses:
She is lacking in self esteem on the inside, and she has a relatively short temper. She is easy to flare and it's not good when you are on the receiving end of her fury. She is also horrible at drawing and she seems to fumble with the pencil as she tries to draw anything really. It always ends up looking like a blob and writing her name in glitter is probably as close to a drawing as she is ever going to get.
Ayumi fears a few things. One of which is spiders. Something about the things that crawl one more than 6 legs freaks her out. She also hates venomous snakes, strong chemicals, death, and most of all, rejection. She is so afraid to be laughed at and made fun of by her peers scares her and can cause her to cry.
Sexuality: "Uhh,, not sure. Not enough people have show interest for me to know!" Undecided, but assuming Heterosexual or Bi
Audition Video:
The setting is Ayumi's room, and the color of the room is a light teal. There is assorted creative things along the wall. Posters line the wall and her closet is in the background, the majority of it shoved with different cosplays and all sorts of genera. She has makeup sitting on a vanity, but she wears little makeup. There is books strewn around her large bookshelf and a few set on her bed. She sits on a chair and there are a few anime pillows behind her and she smiles brilliantly at the camera.
"Hellooo~" She sings, a simple Re Do tune, waving a the camera with enthusiasm. "My name is Ayumi Kakaroto and I would love to come to the New Island!" She said in a light hearted way. "It seems like a great place to be and I could be great for competition. I would really love to come to the Island and I really hope you could consider such a happy and melodic girl like me. Good Bye~" She said, singing the last part, a So Do order, waving again as the video faded to black.
Extra: She has cats at home, and she has a love for animals. She has a cat named Mochi and is strongly attached to her.
Awesome! Definitely accepted!

Yay! I spent a lot of time on it.

i can't wait to start, we need more people!

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
I think I am going to make a male.

Reactions: Brea
6b1cd2b87b8584d6e1f44bb01f0fcf3b.jpg
99f04b3905eae86c268d342d9937ce4a.jpg

Name:
Kyle Kiorte
Archetype:
Bad Boy
Personality:
Kyle is a bad boy. He is always cracking jokes and falling behind in class. It was a surprise that he even
managed to graduate high school (He admittedly cheated on almost everything). He is a charmer and loves the thrill of dating girls.

However, he gets bored of them easily and dumps them within the month, moving on.
He has never actually found a girl he actually liked more than for the
fun of it and hopes to one day. Because even though he acts like he is all that and he knows it, he
is really just a big flirt and he does have feelings underneath that.

Strengths:
Kyle is tall standing around 6'4". He has muscles, like big muscles. He can lift almost anything of weights and likes
to work out. He can be loyal at the necessary times and is really quite gentle, if you get him
at the right time. He is also, surprisingly a bit smarter then he appears.
Weaknesses:
Even though he is strong, he is a big softie on the inside and can't bare to hurt little innocent creatures.
Jerks, on the other hand, he isn't afraid of at all. He also gets a little distracted by girls sometimes and
is not afraid to test his boundaries.
Fears:
Kyle fears spiders. Yes, the big bad boy hates spiders. He is also afraid of not finding the right girl
in his life ever. He hopes he will someday.
Sexuality:
"Uuu, you look mighty fine today~"
Pansexual
Audition Video:
The video starts out in his room. The walls had a black under coat, a long golden swirl stretching the length of
the wall and curling off into smaller swirls on the way. He is sitting on the end of his bed, wearing
a loose v neck shirt that showed off his chest. He was wearing jeans that sagged off his waist a bit, the bottom of
his shirt lifted a bit, showing his boxers and a bit of his toned abs.

"Hello ladies~" He joked, pointing a finger at the camera. "My name is Kyle. Kyle the Ladies man. I would
love to be on the New Island. Even if I don't win, still a chance to check out the ladies."
He said, smiling.
"Hope you consider!" He said as the video ended.
Extra:​

Last edited:
GRRR! WRONG BUTTON

• Love
Reactions: Bohemian-sadboi
Love your signature, @ChemicalLove ! XD

Also; hooray for the addition of another Pansexual!

Aw, jeez. Chasidy's constant banter is gonna be too much fun. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.