Total Drama: A New Island (Closed Signups!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh, hooray! Bad is all the more fun.
It can certainly be said that Chasidy isn't someone you'll want to be on the bad side of. Sure, sure, she may bore you to death and hurt you with her honesty.. But as you'll see once I finish her CS, she's proven herself to be plenty useful on many occasions. Though, I'd love to see an odd competitive sort of relationship with her and Parker. I could totally see it happening, and it'd be hilarious to watch. XD
omg you are the best! that would be so funny to see that, seeing that they are both complete opposites, they should be the people that always bicker and argue!

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
omg you are the best! that would be so funny to see that, seeing that they are both complete opposites, they should be the people that always bicker and argue!
Pssh, naww, don't flatter me so! :3 Lol. XD Anyways, yeah! I always love characters like that. The interactions are always pretty sweet and cool to see. ^^

{{INSERT PICTURE FOR LOOKS HERE}}
29bf2a0f81f83e73db7e93386813b342.jpg

Name:
David margaritis
Archetype/Clique: {Basically the kind of person they are. Some examples are: Jocks, Preps, Nerds, Cheerleaders, Know-It-Alls, Queen Bee's, Student Gov, Neat Freak, Control Freak, Artist, Actor, Mucisian, Hip-Hop, Punk, Goth, Slacker, Bad-Boy, Good Girl, Class Clown, Country, Rebel, Parkour, Surfer, Prom Queen/King, ECT}
Soccer fanatic
Personality:
Jeff can be sometimes cocky. He has a good sense of humor and loves soccer. He can be really immature but have fun doing it, a lot of girls fall for him. He is a playful guy so likes messing around with people. He is very athletic but mostly plays soccer. He is very sensitive but can be tough. He is smart and is really good in every subject. He has a good heart and loves nature and hiking.
Strengths:
He is amazing at soccer, the best on the island. He is very smart aced all his subjects. He is very fast and agile, he went to new york for track and field. He is quick on his feet. He has a really kind heart which could aid him in need or could really back fire on him. He is very active so he is good with any sport challenge. He loves to do the impossible and be adventurous.
Weaknesses:
Hates being alone, when he does he gets angry or depressed. He doesn't do any other sport other then soccer and track. He doesn't fight because he is scared or runs away. He can't do art and hates novels. He likes to dive into everything but never thinks of the consequences. He hates being wrong and being made fun of.
Fears:
He has a fear of scorpions, he lived in Greece before he came to the island, so there were lots of them. He has a fear of losing people close to him so he likes to live in the moment.
Sexuality:
Pansexual
Audition Video: {Describe setting, and what they say. This is a good reflection for personality, as well.}
Stelios's room was full of posters of soccer. Some Barcelona and mostly Greece posters. He had a queen sized bed with a blue blanket and white bed sheets. He had a brown wooden table next to the bed. And on the far left there was a brown dresser with baby photos on it.

Stelios sat on the bed with his soccer ball next to him. "Hi, i'm Stelios and i would love to come on the show! I saw only the 1st season but i loved it so i would love to join, i love soccer, i love nature and sports" Stelios tried to think of something else. "Uh i think that's it, thank you for watching"
Extra:
~He has a little sister named Ellie and an older brother name Kaine~
~He has a fear of bears and tigers~
~He hates being alone~
~He is very adventurous~

Last edited:
  • Love
Pssh, naww, don't flatter me so! :3 Lol. XD Anyways, yeah! I always love characters like that. The interactions are always pretty sweet and cool to see. ^^
yeah feels more realistic and more fun that way, i like to have my characters three dimensional not one.

yeah feels more realistic and more fun that way, i like to have my characters three dimensional not one.
Same.

Name:
Jeffery 'Jeff' Kingston
Archetype/Clique: {Basically the kind of person they are. Some examples are: Jocks, Preps, Nerds, Cheerleaders, Know-It-Alls, Queen Bee's, Student Gov, Neat Freak, Control Freak, Artist, Actor, Mucisian, Hip-Hop, Punk, Goth, Slacker, Bad-Boy, Good Girl, Class Clown, Country, Rebel, Parkour, Surfer, Prom Queen/King, ECT}
Soccer fanatic
Personality:
Jeff can be sometimes cocky. He has a good sense of humor and loves soccer. He can be really immature but have fun doing it, a lot of girls fall for him. He is a playful guy so likes messing around with people. He is very athletic but mostly plays soccer. He is very sensitive but can be tough. He is smart and is really good in every subject. He has a good heart and loves nature and hiking.
Strengths:
He is amazing at soccer, the best on the island. He is very smart aced all his subjects. He is very fast and agile, he went to new york for track and field. He is quick on his feet. He has a really kind heart which could aid him in need or could really back fire on him. He is very active so he is good with any sport challenge. He loves to do the impossible and be adventurous.
Weaknesses:
Hates being alone, when he does he gets angry or depressed. He doesn't do any other sport other then soccer and track. He doesn't fight because he is scared or runs away. He can't do art and hates novels. He likes to dive into everything but never thinks of the consequences. He hates being wrong and being made fun of.
Fears:
He has a fear of scorpions, he lived in Greece before he came to the island, so there were lots of them. He has a fear of losing people close to him so he likes to live in the moment.
Sexuality:
Audition Video: {Describe setting, and what they say. This is a good reflection for personality, as well.}
WIP
Extra:
WIP
(i will finish tomorrow, because im really tired)​
I like him! Seems like the daredevil type, lol!

Considering Joining~

• Thank You
This is WIP, be forewarned.

a01b27b5047f8a9d79bcb6e7f36cc0df.jpg

Name
: Chasidy Modesta Forsyth
Age: "Seventeen, four months, three hours, forty-one minutes and fifty-six seconds. Honestly, it's quite obvious."
Gender: "Female. Do you need your eyes checked? It certainly appears so."
Archetype/Clique: "I fall under no 'clique'. I'm my own person; nothing more, nothing less." Possessive Know-it-all
Personality: Chasidy is very.. meticulous. She's extremely matter-of-fact, is always listing off facts and statistics, and has a tendency to go on quite a bit. Debating is likely her favorite thing to do, and she loves to talk. Which, if you haven't figured out within five seconds of greeting her, than you're probably deaf. Which, isn't a problem, because this lovely lady is fluent in ASL, Auslan, SSL, and more. "Oh, please. Those are only few the non-verbal languages I know."
Strengths: Chasidy excels in almost any form of academics; logic, debate, and law being her favorite topics. You see; Chasidy has photographic memory. Every little thing she's ever seen, heard, felt, thought, and more... It's all neatly present in her mind, 24/7. She knows how to play harp and violin, and has mastery of over 21 languages. Her best talent outside of the academic field would likely be poetry. "..What? That doesn't qualify as non-academic? Blasphemy!"
Weaknesses: Chasidy, as someone who isn't the best at making friends, is very possessive over those she grows close to. It's a matter of fear of them leaving her. Part of the reason she isn't the best at making friends is because she looks at everything from a literal standpoint; which, makes her bad with handling emotions. People also dislike her extreme honesty.
Fears: Chasidy's biggest fear is definitely rejection, tied with losing those she loves. Which, is precisely why she can be so... Clingy. She has a fear of fire, after she watched her little sister go down in flames, trapped in a burning lodge. This experience also led to a fear of camping in lodges. "Because the damn law-enforcements don't care enough to make it there quickly. People say having a fear of camping is illogical, but truthfully, it's completely reasonable. 'Predators hunt for victims in urban, suburban, rural, and wilderness areas. Violent crime rates, per capita, are roughly the same everywhere – even in remote wilderness areas. After all, psychopathic predators like hunting for isolated human prey where very few, if any, witnesses or rescuers are nearby – and the wilderness is the ultimate hunter’s paradise.' That's why I always make sure to keep my pepper spray on me; even though I'm technically not old enough to have it. That, and I got a microchip implant; now, at least SOMEONE will always know where I am. So if I get lost, they'll always be able to find me. Unless, of course-" *Muffles droning Chasidy.*
Sexuality: Pansexual "Honestly.. Who cares what parts you have? I will admit I prefer males, but it's the personality that counts, no?"
Audition Video: In the video, the blonde is perched neatly on her bed, posture straight. She has an obvious scholarly appearance about her, and seems all serious. She seemed as though she should have note cards to read from, but she'd already made those; and had instantaneously had what they read perfectly memorized. "Hello, loves. I'm Chasidy Forsyth, and I believe I'd make a fine contribution to your show. After all, don't honesty, brains, and helpful statistics always make everything more interesting?" she asked, smiling. While she spoke, she moved her hands as well; she was translating what she was saying into ASL, as she always did whenever she spoke. "..Don't actually answer that, I wouldn't be able to hear you. It was a rhetorical question. But anyways, that's besides the point. I have high hopes of being accepted, and truthfully hope you'll consider me. After all, I've got an 87.6530219% chance of winning, with my all-around knowledge. Don't worry your pretty little minds, I've already done the math. Good day!" With that, the camera finally shut off.
Biography:

Extra:
-Chasidy has younger twin brothers; Thomas and Timothy Forsyth.
-Chasidy has a weak spot for little girls. "They.. They remind me too much of Nelly..."
-Frequently, Chasidy quotes literature, famous historians, and more.
- "I'm sorry, loves. I'm not Snow White; a kiss won't break my curse." By this, Chasidy refers to her photographic memory as her curse.
- ...Oh. And to add to that, you'd be lucky if you could shut her up with a kiss.
-That being said, Chasidy really doesn't know where to stop. She talks much more than she really should.
- "That's enough, don't you think? You'll see the rest, later."​
Aha! Edited it all, just need to get her bio in and I'll be done. :D

• Love
Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
Actually I will changing to a guy. Sorry, but I can't control more than one as well as I can't think of any girls to play as.

Name:
"My name is Giovanni, which is an Italian variant of the name John."
Giovanni Brasi

tumblr_ltyo3ezSJY1r1lnbyo1_500.jpg

"I just turned 18 bruh, I can buy my stokes now!"

Male

Archetype/Clique:
"Why should we even use labels?"
Stoner/Geek/Gamer

Personality:
"Um I really don't know"
Often enough Giovanni is level headed, soft, and kind. That's not to say he is soft-spoken. He is loud and honestly could care less if he offended someone. His only filter is usually the one on his cigarettes. Most of the times though he gets along with everyone, having a go with the flow attitude. Other than that his sense of humor is a bit thrown off.

Strengths:
"I am a people person when my anxiety isn't acting up I like people for the most part. Also I work well with most people until I say what I'm thinking."

In his own way he is a good leader. He takes advice really well, and will hold out a hand to anyone who needed it. He also works 110% or doesn't do anything at all. Though rough around the edges at times in the long run Giovanni is a team player.

Weaknesses:
"Well my main draw back is my anxiety, which my resin helps me through."

Anxiety, Not Athletic, will choke up under pressure. When seeing a fear he may have a mild anxiety attack and/or scream and cry.

Fears:
"Honestly more than I should."
Spiders, Laced Kush, Getting Caught up in a bad deal, Ghosts, Monsters, Demons, Russian Women, Clowns, LSD

Sexuality:
"If you are attractive in a personality there is a great chance I will have sex with you, just saying."
Pansexual

Audition Video:

In a black lit room, a smoke haze hanging in the air, we see Giovanni holding an ice blue bong. Along the wall be hind him, glowing, were posters, pictures, drawings, fashion pictures, and other things hanging from the wall. Some soft indy rock was playing in the background as he started to speak, "Hey guys, the name is Giovanni and I would like to be on the show." He sat the bong aside on his bedside table. On the table sat a green prescription bottle, the newly laced bong, a red leather bound book, a box of snack cakes, and a bottle of tea. Drawing his legs up, crossing them, he fixed a strand of hair in his face. "I've watched the show for the past few seasons and have wanted to be on it, and I just got the chance to make my audition tape." He shrugged and reached for a cigarette, lighting it. "Anyways I have been told I'm a natural leader, that I have "potential", and I can cook if that counts for anything." He shrugged blowing smoke rings. "Regardless I would really love to be on the show this season."

Extra:
"Let's see. Hmmmm... Well I'm Atheist, I'm 5'8", I don't weigh much, I like pie, I can cook, I am a fatalist. I am from the Bronx. My uncle Vinnie taught me a neat Alfredo recipe."

OOC Note: I don't do a bio because IC character development is a thing I like to do.​

Last edited:
So I am positing a work in process until I can get back on.
SO WIP BIDDDDDIIIIESSSSSSS

Name:

Male

Archetype/Clique:
Stoner/Geek/Gamer

Personality:
"Um I really don't know"

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Fears:
Spiders, Laced Kush, Getting Caught up in a bad deal, Ghosts, Monsters, Demons, Russian Women, Clowns, LSD

Sexuality:
"If you are attractive in a personality there is a good chance we will have sex, just saying"
Pansexual

Extra:
Already love him! <3

Reactions: Bohemian-sadboi

Name:

Male

Archetype/Clique:
Stoner/Geek/Gamer

Personality:
"Um I really don't know"

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Fears:

Sexuality:
"If you are attractive in a personality there is a good chance we will have sex, just saying"
Pansexual

Extra:
I could see him being the chill guy not giving crap about anything.

Probably will join

Name:
Stelios margaritas
Soccer fanatic
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Fears:
Sexuality:
Pansexual
Stelios's room was full of posters of soccer. Some Barcelona and mostly Greece posters. He had a queen sized bed with a blue blanket and white bed sheets. He had a brown wooden table next to the bed. And on the far left there was a brown dresser with baby photos on it.

Stelios sat on the bed with his soccer ball next to him. "Hi, i'm Stelios and i would love to come on the show! I saw only the 1st season but i loved it so i would love to join, i love soccer, i love nature and sports" Stelios tried to think of something else. "Uh i think that's it, thank you for watching"
Extra:
~He has a little sister named Ellie and an older brother name Kaine~
~He has a fear of bears and tigers~
~He hates being alone~
~He is very adventurous~
Accepted!

Actually I will changing to a guy. Sorry, but I can't control more than one as well as I can't think of any girls to play as.
That's alright :) I've changed your reservation. ♥

Name:

Male

Archetype/Clique:
Stoner/Geek/Gamer

Personality:
"Um I really don't know"

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Fears:

Sexuality:
Pansexual

Extra:
Just let me know once you've finished, please. ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.