Total Drama: A New Island (Closed Signups!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
{{INSERT PICTURE FOR LOOKS HERE}}
e01102d50dcbd3bf0250b8ec0c3ed49d.jpg

Name:
Desmond 'Des' Philips
Archetype/Clique: {Basically the kind of person they are. Some examples are: Jocks, Preps, Nerds, Cheerleaders, Know-It-Alls, Queen Bee's, Student Gov, Neat Freak, Control Freak, Artist, Actor, Mucisian, Hip-Hop, Punk, Goth, Slacker, Bad-Boy, Good Girl, Class Clown, Country, Rebel, Parkour, Surfer, Prom Queen/King}
Artist
Personality:
Desmond is kind and sweet, he is not strong enough to stand up for himself, but will try too. He is very responsible but when he fails his duties at lets say watching somebody, he will freak out. He has a kind heart and tries to act sweet to everybody. Even though he won't stand up for himself, he may step up to the plate for somebody he really cares about. He is very artistic, he can draw amazing things and create different artwork such as hair styling, workshop and welding, painting and architecture. He is a terrible singer and gets made fun of for having a bad voice. Desmond tries to do the right thing but may cross the line if he has too.
Strengths:
Desmond is an amazing artist, he has many different mediums. He is smart so he gets 80's in math and science. He is very determined so he won't give up. he is a good team leader, maybe not at first but more into it he will be a very valuable partner. He knows how to get on peoples good side and to get out of trouble. He is very responsible so he will take it upon him to do tasks that some people just can't.
Weaknesses:
Even though he is artistic, he can't build anything except that he can architect. He is terrible in history and thinks that history is history. He has a terrible singing voice, but he doesn't know that. He won't step up for himself because hes insecure. He has a dark sense of humor, that he constantly gets made fun of for. Most times hes the one telling people that something is a bad idea or that they shouldn't do that.
Fears:
He has a fear of planes, he will go into a cradle and cry. He can't swim because he is afraid of water because he almost drowned when he was six, but he never told anyone. He has a fear of snakes because his grandfather died on a safari trip by a snake. He's also scared of bullies because they scare them and he feels alone when they do bully him, he was also bullied in grade/elementary school.
Sexuality:
Heterosexual.
Audition Video: {Describe setting, and what they say. This is a good reflection for personality, as well.}
When the camera started it appeared as a small room, there was a small white bed sheet bed. The background of the camera showed a marvel wallpaper. There were a lamp on a small table next to the bed and another table that had a hat, necklace with an eagle on it and a watch. A boy in his teens sat on the side of the bed, his hands on his lap and his legs hanging from the bed.

"Hello my names Desmond and i would love to come to the new island! I was going to do it last season but thought it was too disgusting so i heard of the new island i jumped at the opportunity. Desmond smiled and then fixed his hair. "My family and friends call me nice, responsible and most specifically an artist, i have many mediums like painting and drawing and much more. So i hope that you accept me and have a great day!" He the walked to the video camera and shut it off.
Extra:
~Likes: Art,architecture,painting and hair styling~
Dislikes: Fighting, dancing, history and swimming.
~Allergies: Birds, plants and watermelon.

......*Officially has new favorite character.*

Jeez. I loved him enough already before the Marvel wallpaper was added! XD

a498192a2a36a26020980ca37a328cb5.jpg

Name:
Parker Thomas
Archetype/Clique: {Basically the kind of person they are. Some examples are: Jocks, Preps, Nerds, Cheerleaders, Know-It-Alls, Queen Bee's, Student Gov, Neat Freak, Control Freak, Artist, Actor, Musician, Hip-Hop, Punk, Goth, Slacker, Bad-Boy, Good Girl, Class Clown, Country, Rebel, Parkour, Surfer, Prom Queen/King, ETC}
The Rebel!
Personality:
Parker doesn't follow the rules, he is a go with the flow type of guy. Parker is smart and diligent but can act sometimes dumb and foolish. He will never admit he is wrong unless it comes to the point where he has to. Parker is very sarcastic ans makes jokes a lot, if he makes jokes at you please don't take it personal, it's just how the character acts. Parker hates teacher/hosts pets, they will most likely be his first target. He is not afriad to go against someone bigger then him even if they are the toughest contestants there. Overall Parker is a nice guy, maybe at first he might sound really mean but if you get on his good side, he will watch your back.
Strengths:
Parker is a prankster so he won't be afraid to take risks. that may be a weakness but he takes it as a strength. Parker is very fast so is great for challenges where you have to run a lot or sport competitions. If your on his good side then he will cheer you on and help you out. Overall Parker is an exceptional contestant for doing more hands on competitions. He can be good at mind competitions and can manipulate other contestants and is still working with the host.
Weaknesses:
With being a Rebel you have to have weaknesses. Other then playing mind games, Parker isn't that smart, he has a short intelligence span and can forget stuff easily. Parker is a rebel but doesn't know how to fight, he may know how to use harsh words but when it comes to fighting, by the words of the giver. "They know nothing." He is really puny guy but can run fast. He isn't artistic but can spray paint with a spray can.
Fears
Parker has a huge fear of boats, he gets sea sick easily. He is terrified of bears because of when he and his father went on a fatherly son camping trip, a bear almost humped him. (i would be terrified too) Parker has a fear of dying, when he heard about the camp being more safe he jumped at the opportunity. Parker has a really strange fear of rabbits, he hates how big their eyes are and they look like they will kill you any second. He has claustrophobia, so he hates small spaces and likes his space. He hates weird food like the recent years on the island, so if he comes across one of those foods he is not eating anything and will defiantly lose his appetite.
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Audition Video: {Describe setting, and what they say. This is a good reflection for personality, as well.}
Parker was in his small room. There were Hollywood Undead posters all over the walls. The walls were black with posters everywhere all the wall. There was a Queen size bed sticking out of the wall. There was a white carpet spread on the ground. His dresser was near his bead and table and lamp shade on the left side. His hats and accessories sat on the dresser.

Parker set up the Camera so it could see him and pressed the record button, from there he ran to his bed and sat facing the camera. "Hello my name is Parker Thomas from Greece, Athens. Everyone i meet either calls me a rebel or a stupid kid. The teens calling me rebel and the older people calling me a stupid kid. I am not afraid to express myself and do what i love, some people call me badass others call me an idiot. I call myself a rebel"
Extra:
Allergies:

Bees: Parker is highly allergenic to bees, if he was stung his throat would get puffy and his whole face would be huge. If he doesn't use his epi-pen then he would die in 20 minutes.
Banana's: He is allergenic to banana's and the last time he had it, his stomach would feel like an earth quake.
Hobbies/Talents:
Dancing: He hides this talent but he is amazing at break dancing and mostly at ball room dancing, but shows his break dancing skills.
Building: Parker is great at building stuff and welding with workshop. He is amazing at workshop being the best in his high school.
Crush:

no one​
Great! Parker is definitely accepted ♥♥ I'll be reading your other character shortly.

• Thank You
Reactions: Bohemian-sadboi
e01102d50dcbd3bf0250b8ec0c3ed49d.jpg

Name:
Desmond 'Des' Philips
Archetype/Clique: {Basically the kind of person they are. Some examples are: Jocks, Preps, Nerds, Cheerleaders, Know-It-Alls, Queen Bee's, Student Gov, Neat Freak, Control Freak, Artist, Actor, Mucisian, Hip-Hop, Punk, Goth, Slacker, Bad-Boy, Good Girl, Class Clown, Country, Rebel, Parkour, Surfer, Prom Queen/King}
Artist
Personality:
Desmond is kind and sweet, he is not strong enough to stand up for himself, but will try too. He is very responsible but when he fails his duties at lets say watching somebody, he will freak out. He has a kind heart and tries to act sweet to everybody. Even though he won't stand up for himself, he may step up to the plate for somebody he really cares about. He is very artistic, he can draw amazing things and create different artwork such as hair styling, workshop and welding, painting and architecture. He is a terrible singer and gets made fun of for having a bad voice. Desmond tries to do the right thing but may cross the line if he has too.
Strengths:
Desmond is an amazing artist, he has many different mediums. He is smart so he gets 80's in math and science. He is very determined so he won't give up. he is a good team leader, maybe not at first but more into it he will be a very valuable partner. He knows how to get on peoples good side and to get out of trouble. He is very responsible so he will take it upon him to do tasks that some people just can't.
Weaknesses:
Even though he is artistic, he can't build anything except that he can architect. He is terrible in history and thinks that history is history. He has a terrible singing voice, but he doesn't know that. He won't step up for himself because hes insecure. He has a dark sense of humor, that he constantly gets made fun of for. Most times hes the one telling people that something is a bad idea or that they shouldn't do that.
Fears:
He has a fear of planes, he will go into a cradle and cry. He can't swim because he is afraid of water because he almost drowned when he was six, but he never told anyone. He has a fear of snakes because his grandfather died on a safari trip by a snake. He's also scared of bullies because they scare them and he feels alone when they do bully him, he was also bullied in grade/elementary school.
Sexuality:
Heterosexual.
When the camera started it appeared as a small room, there was a small white bed sheet bed. The background of the camera showed a marvel wallpaper. There were a lamp on a small table next to the bed and another table that had a hat, necklace with an eagle on it and a watch. A boy in his teens sat on the side of the bed, his hands on his lap and his legs hanging from the bed.

"Hello my names Desmond and i would love to come to the new island! I was going to do it last season but thought it was too disgusting so i heard of the new island i jumped at the opportunity. Desmond smiled and then fixed his hair. "My family and friends call me nice, responsible and most specifically an artist, i have many mediums like painting and drawing and much more. So i hope that you accept me and have a great day!" He the walked to the video camera and shut it off.
Extra:
~Likes: Art,architecture,painting and hair styling~
Dislikes: Fighting, dancing, history and swimming.
~Allergies: Birds, plants and watermelon.

Great! He's accepted as well ♥

Hm... Teetering on decision..

Should I make another character? I work best in clusters, but I don't wanna be that one person who takes up all the characters. XD

Reactions: Brea
  • Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
alright i'll try to post my CS tonight if not definatly tomorrow

Reactions: Brea
Sweet, I look forward to it! ♥

a01b27b5047f8a9d79bcb6e7f36cc0df.jpg

Name
: Chasidy Modesta Forsyth
Aliases: Chas, Chasy, Miss Forsyth, miss know-it-all
Age: "Seventeen, four months, three hours, forty-one minutes and fifty-six seconds. Honestly, it's quite obvious."
Gender: "Female. Do you need your eyes checked? It certainly appears so."
Archetype/Clique: "I fall under no 'clique'. I'm my own person; nothing more, nothing less." Possessive Know-it-all
Personality: Chasidy is very.. meticulous. She's extremely matter-of-fact, is always listing off facts and statistics, and has a tendency to go on quite a bit. Debating is likely her favorite thing to do, and she loves to talk. Which, if you haven't figured out within five seconds of greeting her, than you're probably deaf. Which, isn't a problem, because this lovely lady is fluent in ASL, Auslan, SSL, and more. "Oh, please. Those are only few the non-verbal languages I know."
Strengths: Chasidy excels in almost any form of academics; logic, debate, and law being her favorite topics. You see; Chasidy has photographic memory. Every little thing she's ever seen, heard, felt, thought, and more... It's all neatly present in her mind, 24/7. She knows how to play harp and violin, and has mastery of over 21 languages. Her best talent outside of the academic field would likely be poetry. "..What? That doesn't qualify as non-academic? Blasphemy!"
Weaknesses: Chasidy, as someone who isn't the best at making friends, is very possessive over those she grows close to. It's a matter of fear of them leaving her. Part of the reason she isn't the best at making friends is because she looks at everything from a literal standpoint; which, makes her bad with handling emotions. People also dislike her extreme honesty.
Fears: Chasidy's biggest fear is definitely rejection, tied with losing those she loves. Which, is precisely why she can be so... Clingy. She has a fear of fire, after she watched her little sister go down in flames, trapped in a burning lodge. This experience also led to a fear of camping in lodges. "Because the damn law-enforcements don't care enough to make it there quickly. People say having a fear of camping is illogical, but truthfully, it's completely reasonable. 'Predators hunt for victims in urban, suburban, rural, and wilderness areas. Violent crime rates, per capita, are roughly the same everywhere – even in remote wilderness areas. After all, psychopathic predators like hunting for isolated human prey where very few, if any, witnesses or rescuers are nearby – and the wilderness is the ultimate hunter's paradise.' That's why I always make sure to keep my pepper spray on me; even though I'm technically not old enough to have it. That, and I got a microchip implant; now, at least SOMEONE will always know where I am. So if I get lost, they'll always be able to find me. Unless, of course-" *Muffles droning Chasidy.*
Sexuality: Pansexual "Honestly.. Who cares what parts you have? I will admit I prefer males, but it's the personality that counts, no?"
Audition Video: In the video, the blonde is perched neatly on her bed, posture straight. She has an obvious scholarly appearance about her, and seems all serious. She seemed as though she should have note cards to read from, but she'd already made those; and had instantaneously had what they read perfectly memorized. "Hello, loves. I'm Chasidy Forsyth, and I believe I'd make a fine contribution to your show. After all, don't honesty, brains, and helpful statistics always make everything more interesting?" she asked, smiling. While she spoke, she moved her hands as well; she was translating what she was saying into ASL, as she always did whenever she spoke. "..Don't actually answer that, I wouldn't be able to hear you. It was a rhetorical question. But anyways, that's besides the point. I have high hopes of being accepted, and truthfully hope you'll consider me. After all, I've got an 87.6530219% chance of winning, with my all-around knowledge. Don't worry your pretty little minds, I've already done the math. Good day!" With that, the camera finally shut off.
Biography: Chasidy grew up with a good family, the eldest child of four. She was known as 'Princess Chas' in her household, despite her constant protest of the name(she constantly protested solely because she knew the entirety of her bloodline by heart, and was always saying she wasn't even fractionally related to royalty), for the fact she'd always been quite elegant, polite, and proper. However, this opinion changed when Chasidy's honesty and intellect got a bit out of hand. She had begun crossing a few lines, and showed a total lack of understanding of emotion. Everything, for her, was about facts and truth. She refused to tell even the slightest lie, and still refuses, to this day. However, her emotionless demeanor changed quite a bit when the camping incident occurred.

Her family had gone camping to celebrate her fifteenth birthday, when tragedy struck. Her parents had taken the twins out to get the gifts, leaving Anna-Lee and Chasidy at the lodge. Everything was going fine, and the girls were bonding swimmingly when it happened; the forest fire. It'd been going on for quite a bit, before the two noticed it.

And by then? It was too late...

A burning tree had come crashing down onto the lodge. Anna had been getting herself some water when it happened, putting her right in the tree's path. The young girl gave a shrill scream as the burning fir came crashing down with a thud, trapping her in a corner of the kitchen. Chas had come running in an instant, eyes wide as she caught sight of the source of the screaming. She winced, going against her rules of survival and rushing to her sister, looking around for a way to get to her and get her out. She called 911, reporting the situation calmly. After hanging up, she had started to panic as she looked around, sweat layering up all over her. She gave up on trying to find a way around it after figuring out there was none, throwing herself at the tree to reach for her sister. Whose sobs and screams were softening, as she was running out of oxygen.

After screaming in frustration as she desperately attempted to get her sibling out, resulting only in burns littering her body, the teen eventually passed out, herself. The last thing she had seen was the flamed.. Engulfing her, the house, and her life-drained sister.

After this experience, Chasidy developed some emotion, and slight understanding of why so many let their lives be run by them. Since then, she'd been desperate for friends, due to the fact that Nelly was the only one she had. She isn't good at making them, due to her extremely literal talk(with frequently added sarcasm), and still fairly lacking understanding of people's emotion(despite her constant research on sociology, physiology, and psychology).

So, when she heard about TDI, she figured it'd be a good chance for making friends, and leapt at the opportunity.

Extra:
-Chasidy used to wear glasses, but got contacts after people constantly claiming she thought her glasses made her a genius.
-Chasidy has younger twin brothers; Thomas and Timothy Forsyth.
-Chasidy has a weak spot for little girls. "They.. They remind me too much of Nelly..."
-Frequently, Chasidy quotes literature, famous historians, and more.
- "I'm sorry, loves. I'm not Snow White; a kiss won't break my curse." By this, Chasidy refers to her photographic memory as her curse.
- ...Oh. And to add to that, you'd be lucky if you could shut her up with a kiss.
-That being said, Chasidy really doesn't know where to stop. She talks much more than she really should.
- "That's enough, don't you think? You'll see the rest, later."
- She has a love/hate feeling towards bad boys/girls. She can find them attractive, but they can also get on her nerves for their "Completely inappropriate and imbecilic" course of actions.
-Typically, she finds people who are always completely calm annoying. However, after she snapped on someone about this(which resulted in him kissing her mid-rant), she has mixed feelings towards these types of people.
-Chasidy is a sapiosexual; meaning she is a person that finds intelligence extremely attractive.
-Chas comes from an almost fully Welsh bloodline, and has an extremely evident accent. On top of this, she has mastered a large variety of other languages, as well as countless accents, so well that she could make anyone believe she came from somewhere as far as the other side of the world.
-Chasidy can sing any song in a vast variety of languages, and loves to do so.
-Lastly, Chasidy owns three snakes: a Colombian Boa Constrictor, an Amazon Tree Boa, and a Boiga.​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
This is WIP, be forewarned.

Name
Age: "Seventeen and three-twelfths. Honestly, it's quite obvious."
Archetype/Clique: "I fall under no 'clique'. I'm my own person; nothing more, nothing less." Possessive Know-it-all
Personality: Chasidy is very.. meticulous. She's extremely matter-of-fact, is always listing off facts and statistics, and has a tendency to go on quite a bit. Debating is likely her favorite thing to do, and she loves to talk. Which, if you haven't figured out within five seconds of greeting her, than you're probably deaf. Which, isn't a problem, because this lovely lady is fluent in ASL, Auslan, SSL, and more. "Oh, please. Those are only few the non-verbal languages I know."
Strengths: Chasidy excels in almost any form of academics; logic, debate, and law being her favorite topics. You see; Chasidy has photographic memory. Every little thing she's ever seen, heard, felt, thought, and more... It's all neatly present in her mind, 24/7. She knows how to play harp and violin, and has mastery of over 21 languages. Her best talent outside of the academic field would likely be poetry. "..What? That doesn't qualify as non-academic? Blasphemy!"
Weaknesses: Chasidy, as someone who isn't the best at making friends, is very possessive over those she grows close to. It's a matter of fear of them leaving her. Part of the reason she isn't the best at making friends is because she looks at everything from a literal standpoint; which, makes her bad with handling emotions. People also dislike her extreme honesty.
Fears: Chasidy's biggest fear is definitely rejection, tied with losing those she loves. Which, is precisely why she can be so... Clingy.
Sexuality: Pansexual "Honestly.. Who cares what parts you have? I will admit I prefer males, but it's the personality that counts, no?"
Audition Video:
Extra:​
I can see some confrontation with parker

I can see some confrontation with parker
Lol! Good or bad?

Gonna finish edits on her tomorrow. My mind isn't functioning at it's fullest capacity right now to jot down what I have in mind for the rest of her concept. Curse you, sleep deprivation!

take your time, and it will be bad
Ooh, hooray! Bad is all the more fun.

It can certainly be said that Chasidy isn't someone you'll want to be on the bad side of. Sure, sure, she may bore you to death and hurt you with her honesty.. But as you'll see once I finish her CS, she's proven herself to be plenty useful on many occasions. Though, I'd love to see an odd competitive sort of relationship with her and Parker. I could totally see it happening, and it'd be hilarious to watch. XD

This is WIP, be forewarned.

Name
Age: "Seventeen and three-twelfths. Honestly, it's quite obvious."
Fears: Chasidy's biggest fear is definitely rejection, tied with losing those she loves. Which, is precisely why she can be so... Clingy.
Audition Video:
Extra:​
I know you're not finished, but she's accepted. LOVE IT!

• Thank You
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Status
Not open for further replies.