Total Drama: A New Island (Closed Signups!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Xavier McIntosh
Clique: loner by force
Personality: Xavier is very shy and isn't very social, once he makes friends though he will become very clingy.
Strengths: he is smart, kind and creative
Weaknesses: he has very bad social skills, he is also very clingy.
Fears: snakes and being rejected
Sexuality: straight
Audition Video: Xavier is sitting on a couch with a girl filming him. "Hey Xavier you wanna make some friends right?" "Yeah why?" He asked his little sister. "Good because I am uploading this live to the total drama island website" Xavier's eyes widened and then he went and tackled his little sister and the screen goes blank.
( sorry it is short I was trying to hurry and finish please tell me if there are any problems)
hey Xavier! damn your everywhere lol

Name: Xavier McIntosh
Clique: loner by force
Personality: Xavier is very shy and isn't very social, once he makes friends though he will become very clingy.
Strengths: he is smart, kind and creative
Weaknesses: he has very bad social skills, he is also very clingy.
Fears: snakes and being rejected
Sexuality: straight
Audition Video: Xavier is sitting on a couch with a girl filming him. "Hey Xavier you wanna make some friends right?" "Yeah why?" He asked his little sister. "Good because I am uploading this live to the total drama island website" Xavier's eyes widened and then he went and tackled his little sister and the screen goes blank.
( sorry it is short I was trying to hurry and finish please tell me if there are any problems)
Would you mind giving me a picture for his looks?

I can't wait for this to start so readddddyyyy. And this is my first roleplay playing two characters so bare (bear¿?) with me xD

Name: Justin Miles
SO: straight
clique: musician/party boy
personality: Justin is very laid back and the go with the flow kind of guy. That doesn't mean he doesn't take things seriously when he needs to. Justin loves a good party and is always throwing parties back home with all his buds. He also has a strong love for music he can play several instruments and his dream is to make it big in the music business whether that be as an artist or as some big shot record label owner. He's a strong team player and can be considered very loyal he's loyal to his team and his friends to the end even if that means taking huge risks.
strengths: extremely loyal, strong team player, musically gifted, lots of energy, always stays optimistic.
weaknesses: can let his loyalties to his friends get in the way of making the right decision, can sometimes be too laid back and can slack off, and tends to play his music too loud at the annoyance of others.
Fears: losing the ability to play his music.
Audition video: When the camera started it showed a small room filled with music CD's, posters, guitars, drumsticks, and all kinds of other musical attire. Justin jumps in front of the camera out of no where with a guitar hanging on his back "WOO!! Hey there! names Justin and I want to be a part of the new season of Total Drama! huge fan of the show by the way! Seriously you guys rock! music is the main thing that drives my world. If I didn't have my music I honestly don't know what I'd do haha! I'm sure I'd find something else to interest me. Anyways thanks for taking a look at my video and considering me and hope that you'll let me be a part of the show!" He reaches behind himself and pulls the guitar around in front of him. He quickly strums a few chords and lets out another loud "WOO!" before turning the camera off.
RedHairGreenEyesAnimeBoy2.jpg
i can see him and Parker having a lot of fun together ha

eight more characters left then we start!

Omg Brea I just noticed how you linked the CS to the names. That's awesome it's better than scrolling through the sign up to find that person's character history

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Reactions: andrew21234
Omg Brea I just noticed how you linked the CS to the names. That's awesome it's better than scrolling through the sign up to find that person's character history
Haha, yeah. I'm glad you noticed! I like to keep things convenient like that (even though it's a lot of extra work when adding names to the lists, haha.)♥

Just so you guys know: That friend I mentioned just reserved the last 2 male contestants, as well as 1 female spot. So, we only need 5 more girls ♥

Alright! So pumped for this!

I might be able to make another girl if you wish me to.

I might be able to make another girl if you wish me to.
You don't have to. ♥ But, you're more than welcome if you really want to do so.

It's cool, though I won't have time to make her till around wensday.

Latifa Ximena De Silva
19-year-old heterosexual female
Ghetto/ Ratchet

Latifa is very hard headed, a bit egocentric and selfish, and very self-centered. Though, with her friends, she can be one of the funniest girls you will know
and will never backstab you (except if you piss her off or do something to her). She is loyal and kind of a golddigger. She loves the fab and the money. She prides herself for not lying (even if she does sometimes)

Latifa is a very competitive girl that will do ANY thing to win. She can easily become an adrenaline junkie. She also is quite seductive.

Unfortunately for her, she has three weaknesses/Fear...
1.Birds
2. Being Left Alone In the Dark (believes in spirits)
3. Physically not that strong

RECORDING IN PROCESS
Ximena taps on the camera looking at it with a wary eye, '' Is the camara on? '' she asks chewing on her chewing gum loudly as she looked up. A deep male voice answers before she continues, '' Whatever. So yeah, My name is Maria Latifa Ximena Luisa De Silva. I live in my Ghetto in New Jersey with my baby right here, '' she trailed off as she blew a kiss to the cameraman. '' So yeah, just call me Ximena and I'm 21-year-old. I wanted to be a dentist young, I'm very intelligent and I love my leggings and all that shit Ya know. I have a son, but his annoying and my mama feeds him. I don't even know if I'm his mama you know? So, anyway, I dance to make a living and I'm studying in Med School obviously. So yeah... I'm better than all those bitches before, '' she finished saying blinking her eyes and placing a hand on her waist boredly before popping a balloon with her gum.

tumblr_moiy8gLq5y1qzqnxxo1_500.gif

Model is Michiko

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Latifa Ximena De Silva
21-year-old heterosexual female
Ghetto/ Ratchet

Latifa is very hard headed, a bit egocentric and selfish, and very self-centered. Though, with her friends, she can be one of the funniest girls you will know
and will never backstab you (except if you piss her off or do something to her). She is loyal and kind of a golddigger. She loves the fab and the money. She prides herself for not lying (even if she does sometimes)

Latifa is a very competitive girl that will do ANY thing to win. She can easily become an adrenaline junkie. She also is quite seductive.

Unfortunately for her, she has three weaknesses/Fear...
1.Birds
2. Being Left Alone In the Dark (believes in spirits)
3. Physically not that strong

RECORDING IN PROCESS
Ximena taps on the camera looking at it with a wary eye, '' Is the camara on? '' she asks chewing on her chewing gum loudly as she looked up. A deep male voice answers before she continues, '' Whatever. So yeah, My name is Maria Latifa Ximena Luisa De Silva. I live in my Ghetto in New Jersey with my baby right here, '' she trailed off as she blew a kiss to the cameraman. '' So yeah, just call me Ximena and I'm 21-year-old. I wanted to be a dentist young, I'm very intelligent and I love my leggings and all that shit Ya know. I have a son, but his annoying and my mama feeds him. I don't even know if I'm his mama you know? So, anyway, I dance to make a living and I'm studying in Med School obviously. So yeah... I'm better than all those bitches before, '' she finished saying blinking her eyes and placing a hand on her waist boredly before popping a balloon with her gum.

tumblr_moiy8gLq5y1qzqnxxo1_500.gif

Model is Michiko

WIP​
no offense but isn't the age limit 16-19

Status
Not open for further replies.