Total Drama: A New Island (Closed Signups!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please another male spot thanks!

images
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Name:[/BCOLOR]
Kevin McCee

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Age:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Gender:[/BCOLOR]
Male

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Archetype/Clique:[/BCOLOR]
Quiet/Easy-Going/Timid

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Personality:[/BCOLOR]
Kevin is very easy to get along with and he likes when people talk to him. He loves being around funny people especially because he is easily amused. So most of time you will catch him laughing or smiling about random stuff. However, he gets nervous when trying to approaching people. Although he is quiet most of the time, whenever he feels confident he will be sociable. The main reason for him being quiet is because he starts thinking about various things, which also causes him to be distracted easily because he doesn't realize that he is thinking. He is also nice and doesn't like saying mean things about the people he likes and it doesn't bother him when they make fun of him. He is observant of people and is critical in his mind, as he will judge someone when he first meets them. He gets nervous whenever he stands in front of an audience but is a good public speaker. If he feels comfortable with the audience and confident with himself. he will get loud. Whenever he spots someone that he is attracted to, he tends to be flirtatious with them.

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Strengths:[/BCOLOR]
He:
- is smart, especially in the science and math departments
- is good with technology
- has strong leadership skills, whenever he feels confident
- can withstand large amounts of pain

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Weaknesses:[/BCOLOR]
- The heat because he gets very bad headaches
- Carrying heavy items
- Tries to be a perfectionist

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Fears:[/BCOLOR]
He is afraid of masks because most of them are scary looking and you never know who could be behind the mask.
His other fear is Porcelain Dolls.. no explanation needed!

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Sexuality:[/BCOLOR]
In the closet Bisexual

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Audition Video: [/BCOLOR]
The video begins with a countdown. 6..5..4..3..2..1..beep! Kevin appears in his slightly messy room. In the video you can see that his body is placed directly in the middle of the camera so there are even spaces around him in the camera frame. He has a somewhat awkward smile and his hands are connected together. He takes a deep breath before he begins to speak. "Hello, my name is Kevin McCee! I would love to be chosen to participate in your show because I have the ability to make the show interesting." His hands are making different gestures as he talks. His facial expression is serious but he tries to smile to not make it seem like he is a serious and boring person. His voice gets louder and he begins moving around within the camera frame in his room. "Um..uh, I am willing to try any stunts and will not be a difficult player." He freezes for a moment and decides to turn off the camera. You can see him walking towards the camera but then all of a sudden trips on a cord which causes the camera to fall over. The angle shown is now diagonally proportioned to Kevin's body. You can see him laying on the floor and then crawling towards the camera. He grabs the camera with both hands and gets a close up of himself. "Sorry about that! I tend to be a little clumsy but it should not be a reason for you to not choose me." He then looks to his side and then back at the camera. "Yeah" and then the camera goes black.

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Extra:[/BCOLOR]
- Singing
- Nature
- The Color Blue
- Listening to music

Hates:
- The Color Red
- The Heat

Always carries headache and pain pills
Is a light sleeper
Good singer but is shy about it
Great! Accepted! ♥

Reactions: Lunar❖Franco
@Brea How many boys and girls contestants do we need since the front page is outdated?
Just updated it, sorry about that. Um, let's see... 3 more males (it was four, but someone just made another reservation), and 6 females. Though, I have a friend who might join, and she said she might make 2 boys and 1 girl, so this might change by the end of the night. So, if you want to make a reservation you should do so soonish ♥

Is it possible if I can make another character? It is OK if I can't- I just wanted to help the people who want this to start sooner.

Is it possible if I can make another character? It is OK if I can't- I just wanted to help the people who want this to start sooner.
Of course, if you're sure you can handle it?

I'll get working on my second guy right away

Reactions: Brea
Just updated it, sorry about that. Um, let's see... 3 more males (it was four, but someone just made another reservation), and 6 females. Though, I have a friend who might join, and she said she might make 2 boys and 1 girl, so this might change by the end of the night. So, if you want to make a reservation you should do so soonish ♥
i already have three characters

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
  • Thank You

Maximillion
(Bottom row, blonde one towards the right)

total_drama_island_by_paradise_avenue-d7erefc.png

Name:
Maximillion

Archetype/Clique:
The Cross Dresser

Personality:
Maximillion is a bit worried about what other people think of him. He thinks that everyone will judge him, so therefore he is a bit insecure. He can be a bit bossy at times, but not much. He was a feminine side, well not really side. He overdoes his makeup a bit, and is a bit odd. However, he can be a nice and kind at times and is sometimes a fashionista.

Strengths:
+Can play as female really well
+Learned how to walk in high heels
+Taller (5' 10")

Weaknesses:
-Curvy figure so made fun of
-Made fun off a lot
-Not the smartest

Fears:
  • Non moving objects coming to life
  • Losing precious items such as family

Sexuality:
Questioning

Audition Video:
Maximillion is sitting in his room, wearing a blue dress, with a lot of makeup on along with blue high heels. "Hello," he says waving. Behind in you can see green walls that are plain and bland. "I would like to be on Total Drama because I think it would be fun, and I can amaze viewers!" He gets up and randomly struts around the room like a model. He falls over laughing and then stops. "I want to be a model. OK?" He gets up, and just walks off of camera. The camera scene changes into a Victoria's Secret store, and it shows him buying items... and then it changes to his face again. "AH! WRONG VIDEO!" The tape ends.

Extra:
A lot of people approach him thinking he is female, and then are suprised when he tells them and people think is female at first

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my first try at two characters, don't wanna overload myself

Name: Will Treaty
SO: straight
Relationship status: single
clique: athlete
personality: Will is the kind of athlete coaches want on their team hardworking and a team player he never gives up no matter what the odds are. He enjoys every kind of sport and activity whether it's indoors or outdoors. In his free time when he's not playing sports or camping he works his time at his uncles pet shop and helps find animals a good loving home.
Strengths: strong and fast he's the ideal competitor, strong team player, never gives up
weaknesses: can get a little too competitive at times when he does he gets carried away and when he thinks he's helping hes actually hurting the team
Fears: heights never known why he's just akways been afraid of heights
Audition video: the camera turns on to show a room filled with trophies of all kinds from any kind of sport out there. The wall was lined with posters of his favorite teams and an array of "never give up" and other motivational signs. Will walks onto the screen a basketball spinning on his fingers a bright smile on his face "hey there my names Will Treaty and I think I'm an ideal competitor for your game show. Good team player I work hard and no matter what I never give up. Huge fan of the show loved the first season the best Owen man what an underdog story haha everyone loves that right? Anyways hope you'll let me join the show and I'll prove to you what an All star I am" he catches the ball and gives a thumbs up before shutting the camera off
53yEc2UDVnyFjzp1VnXmFk2dz44o-q68picSEpIeX2RZMI1KXdGMuGzUzvHFlSUXafjU4ewTQMxmtdkueMarYXPFR-GGbQ7xrABC6uug_f6I7A5kpXB8vrxMfIDOddjPXUwM_PGwlRU2vy2Kuqh8bRRNP9UHP2YvFs9lRPMw4OB_DIalS64U8AYYD_vs2Cr7B7GcNnrTTOe7VKXjWa3Lun78opDvoDk5nQwpmFx-GRV6ZBHLx3ijdUsQlL83RXODwpfuiv63emq4_OJbfyEt6UODNJ9D9z7O3--WfHpnoRYm=w448-h328-nc

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: firejay1

Maximillion
(Bottom row, blonde one towards the right)

total_drama_island_by_paradise_avenue-d7erefc.png

Name:
Maximillion

Archetype/Clique:
The Cross Dresser

Personality:
Maximillion is a bit worried about what other people think of him. He thinks that everyone will judge him, so therefore he is a bit insecure. He can be a bit bossy at times, but not much. He was a feminine side, well not really side. He overdoes his makeup a bit, and is a bit odd. However, he can be a nice and kind at times and is sometimes a fashionista.

Strengths:
+Can play as female really well
+Learned how to walk in high heels
+Taller (5' 10")

Weaknesses:
-Curvy figure so made fun of
-Made fun off a lot
-Not the smartest

Fears:
  • Non moving objects coming to life
  • Losing precious items such as family

Sexuality:
Questioning

Audition Video:
Maximillion is sitting in his room, wearing a blue dress, with a lot of makeup on along with blue high heels. "Hello," he says waving. Behind in you can see green walls that are plain and bland. "I would like to be on Total Drama because I think it would be fun, and I can amaze viewers!" He gets up and randomly struts around the room like a model. He falls over laughing and then stops. "I want to be a model. OK?" He gets up, and just walks off of camera. The camera scene changes into a Victoria's Secret store, and it shows him buying items... and then it changes to his face again. "AH! WRONG VIDEO!" The tape ends.

Extra:
A lot of people approach him thinking he is female, and then are suprised when he tells them and people think is female at first
Haha, the audition video made me laugh! What an interesting idea! Accepted! ♥

Name: Will Treaty
SO: straight
clique: athlete
personality: Will is the kind of athlete coaches want on their team hardworking and a team player he never gives up no matter what the odds are. He enjoys every kind of sport and activity whether it's indoors or outdoors. In his free time when he's not playing sports or camping he works his time at his uncles pet shop and helps find animals a good loving home.
Strengths: strong and fast he's the ideal competitor, strong team player, never gives up
weaknesses: can get a little too competitive at times when he does he gets carried away and when he thinks he's helping hes actually hurting the team
Fears: heights never known why he's just akways been afraid of heights
Audition video: the camera turns on to show a room filled with trophies of all kinds from any kind of sport out there. The wall was lined with posters of his favorite teams and an array of "never give up" and other motivational signs. Will walks onto the screen a basketball spinning on his fingers a bright smile on his face "hey there my names Will Treaty and I think I'm an ideal competitor for your game show. Good team player I work hard and no matter what I never give up. Huge fan of the show loved the first season the best Owen man what an underdog story haha everyone loves that right? Anyways hope you'll let me join the show and I'll prove to you what an All star I am" he catches the ball and gives a thumbs up before shutting the camera off
Great! Accepted! ♥ I can't believe this is the first athlete/jock I've gotten so far, haha.

Lol always gotta like being the firsts XD

Name: Xavier McIntosh
Clique: loner by force
Personality: Xavier is very shy and isn't very social, once he makes friends though he will become very clingy.
Strengths: he is smart, kind and creative
Weaknesses: he has very bad social skills, he is also very clingy.
Fears: snakes and being rejected
Sexuality: straight
Audition Video: Xavier is sitting on a couch with a girl filming him. "Hey Xavier you wanna make some friends right?" "Yeah why?" He asked his little sister. "Good because I am uploading this live to the total drama island website" Xavier's eyes widened and then he went and tackled his little sister and the screen goes blank.

images

( sorry it is short I was trying to hurry and finish please tell me if there are any problems)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: firejay1
Status
Not open for further replies.