Total Drama: A New Island (Closed Signups!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
6b1cd2b87b8584d6e1f44bb01f0fcf3b.jpg
99f04b3905eae86c268d342d9937ce4a.jpg

Name:
Kyle Kiorte
Archetype:
Bad Boy
Personality:
Kyle is a bad boy. He is always cracking jokes and falling behind in class. It was a surprise that he even
managed to graduate high school (He admittedly cheated on almost everything). He is a charmer and loves the thrill of dating girls.

However, he gets bored of them easily and dumps them within the month, moving on.
He has never actually found a girl he actually liked more than for the
fun of it and hopes to one day. Because even though he acts like he is all that and he knows it, he
is really just a big flirt and he does have feelings underneath that.

Strengths:
Kyle is tall standing around 6'4". He has muscles, like big muscles. He can lift almost anything of weights and likes
to work out. He can be loyal at the necessary times and is really quite gentle, if you get him
at the right time. He is also, surprisingly a bit smarter then he appears.
Weaknesses:
Even though he is strong, he is a big softie on the inside and can't bare to hurt little innocent creatures.
Jerks, on the other hand, he isn't afraid of at all. He also gets a little distracted by girls sometimes and
is not afraid to test his boundaries.
Fears:
Kyle fears spiders. Yes, the big bad boy hates spiders. He is also afraid of not finding the right girl
in his life ever. He hopes he will someday.
Sexuality:
"Uuu, you look mighty fine today~"
Pansexual
Audition Video:
The video starts out in his room. The walls had a black under coat, a long golden swirl stretching the length of
the wall and curling off into smaller swirls on the way. He is sitting on the end of his bed, wearing
a loose v neck shirt that showed off his chest. He was wearing jeans that sagged off his waist a bit, the bottom of
his shirt lifted a bit, showing his boxers and a bit of his toned abs.

"Hello ladies~" He joked, pointing a finger at the camera. "My name is Kyle. Kyle the Ladies man. I would
love to be on the New Island. Even if I don't win, still a chance to check out the ladies."
He said, smiling.
"Hope you consider!" He said as the video ended.
Extra:​
Ooh! Love it! Accepted!

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Yay!!! I put lots of effort into him.

View attachment 47980

Name:
“Hi. My name is Cassandra Bellerose, I’m French by the way hence the last name, and you can call me Cass.”

Cassandra Bellerose

Female

Archetype/Clique:
“I like games more than I like you”

Geek/Gamer Girl

Personality:
“Shhhh… This is a boss level.”

She is a recluse. Preferring the fantasy life of her games than dealing with drama of real life. She had never really talked with people, and will get awkward at times. She isn't a girly girl though. Her dad would take her out and treat her like a son when she was little.( Yea looking back at it she feels a bit weird but it was time she got to spend with her dad.) She also has this thing about sounds and will go apeshit at a repetition of a certain sound.

Strengths:
“I know my way around tech and such; I can also sing a little bit.”

If around any kind of tech she is a pro. She knows all the ways to upgrade simple programs to run 110% better. She is also good around old tech and electronics; I.e. ham radios, basic electrical problems, and such. Not to mention when she feels really up for it she can sing rather well. She can even draw damn good.

Weaknesses:
“Um people, duh. I hate people for the most part.”

She really is weak to social situations. She isn't really the best at talking to people. Most of the time she just nods and says one or two word sentences. She doesn't take to physical activities like others, and can fall behind the pack at times.

Fears:
“Um, well see the thing is I fear a lot of super weird things.”

Hackers, Bad Ramen, Power Outages, Over Written Save Files, Aliens, Red Necks, Rapists

Sexuality:
"I really have no clue."

Confused

Audition Video:

Sitting at her computer, we see Cassandra. Her hair in a messy bun, and she had on a baggy knit sweater over a pair of sweatpants. She was deep in a computer program rocking to some trance electronic. Across her room books, wires, video games, and baggy sweaters are strode. Along the walls a lot of are video game and geek culture posters. "Oh fuck, forgot this thing was on." She paused the program she was running and music, "So my name is Cassandra, you can call me Cass if you want." Cassandra started rocking back and forth in her chair, looking a bit nervous. "I want to get on the show to actually start talking to real people....so yea" She looked down and got up to turn the camera off.

Extra:
Gives no cares on much.
Uses the word fuck alot.

Color reference
Indian Red
Firebrick 3
Wow, that's two gamer girls now. I think this is the last female gamer I'm going to allow... Accepted!

64034645167206aec3bef81caab1b16a27d5a1ebda39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709e620e461afec10ee9224fd5f20eb6a11.png

fc,550x550,white.u2.jpg

Name:
Blacheflor

Archetype/Clique:
The Pastel Goth

Personality:
Blacheflor is kind of shy, but annoyed easily but total idiots. She hates being walked all over even known sometimes she is. She tries to keep her cool, but she loses her lid quite easily. She is a bit of a rebel, but is does not control her. She is pretty smart, but not a total nerd.

Strengths:
-Tall (6' 1")
-Smart
-Good at video games even known they are not per passion

Weaknesses:
-Loses her cool quite easily
-Shy
-Little brute strength

Fears:
Sudden loud noises such as lightning

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Audition Video:
Blacheflor is sitting in front of a fire place, the warm flames flickering behind her. Her eyes seem to shine from the little light that is coming from the dim room. She is wearing a pastel blue hoodie with spikes on the shoulders, and a pair of BVB leggings. She is sitting criss-cross or Indian Style if you will. "Hello there," she says quite calmly. She blushes a bit, but then she tries to make herself seem more professional than she really is. "OK, well I want to be on Total Drama because I really love the show and I think that I might win." Suddenly, a flash of lightning appears outside. Blacheflor jumps back before regaining her focus. "Also, I beat 20/20/20/20 mode on Five Nights At Freddy's so I am pretty sure this is nothing." She tries to look strong, but fails due to her small frame. "I know... I am hopeless." She puts her head down and the tape ends.

Extra:
Blacheflor hates nicknames, and she wants to be called her real name not Blach or what ever​
Accepted! Interesting Archetype, by the way ♥

I forgot to say both of my characters have slight accents. Giovanni has a Italian accent (he is from the Bronx) and Cass has a French accent (she is from the Garden District in New Orleans)
Please add this to your character sheets so that it can be referenced there.

Chasidy is Welsh, so she has a Welsh accent(she's also mastered a variety of accents and languages. Typically, she likes to speak with her normal Welsh accent or an Australian accent). Astyr's Scottish. Sybil's got a lot of Russian in her, and is fluent in that language and a few others, but usually speaks with a more Iowan accent. However, it's fake(fairly obviously), but she tries.
If this isn't already there, please add this to your character sheet to be referenced there.

Personally, I think idle chat is a good way to pass time while waiting, butttttt... Alright.
Anyhow, how many more characters do we need?
8 more males (we have two spaces of these 8 reserved) and 8 more females.
But, I'm thinking instead of having 10 in each team, I'll lower that number down to 8 or 9, so then we'd only need as many... I dunno, we'll see how many more characters are made today and tomorrow.

• Love
coollogo_com-105481778.png

276e616dffbf0862c949152d164f10c4.jpg

Name:
Link

Archetype/Clique:
The Magic Critic

Personality:
Link is a bit off a prankster, with his skills in magic. It has taken over his life. He is a bit of a douche at first, but he will get nicer as you get to know him. He is smart, but he won't let anyone know.

Strengths:
-Good at magic/pranks
-Good with animals
-Fast runner

Weaknesses:
-Little brute strength
-A little clumsy
-Short (4' 11")

Fears:
-Raccoons

Sexuality:
Asexual

Audition Video:
Link is standing in a room that looks like a basement. It is full with magic equipment and a snake is around his arms. "Hello Total Drama," he says. "I would love you to on your show- and I think I might actually get picked." He grabs a card deck. He shuffles them, and then BAM! they are gone. He does a few more card tricks before getting back to talking. "I will bring some excitement to the show, with my competitive edge." He bows before walking off, then tripping off camera.

Extra:
He has a tattoo on his arm that says, 'Forget me not".​

coollogo_com-105481778.png

276e616dffbf0862c949152d164f10c4.jpg

Name:
Link

Archetype/Clique:
The Magic Critic

Personality:
Link is a bit off a prankster, with his skills in magic. It has taken over his life. He is a bit of a douche at first, but he will get nicer as you get to know him. He is smart, but he won't let anyone know.

Strengths:
-Good at magic/pranks
-Good with animals
-Fast runner

Weaknesses:
-Little brute strength
-A little clumsy
-Short (4' 11")

Fears:
-Raccoons

Sexuality:
Asexual

Audition Video:
Link is standing in a room that looks like a basement. It is full with magic equipment and a snake is around his arms. "Hello Total Drama," he says. "I would love you to on your show- and I think I might actually get picked." He grabs a card deck. He shuffles them, and then BAM! they are gone. He does a few more card tricks before getting back to talking. "I will bring some excitement to the show, with my competitive edge." He bows before walking off, then tripping off camera.

Extra:
He has a tattoo on his arm that says, 'Forget me not".​
Accepted!!

I decided to make another girl. If you want, you can see her on the first page ♥

Last edited:
Hooray, another geek! Astyr will like her. Plus, Chasidy will enjoy that someone else is 100% honest.

Though, how can she love all animals if she fears big dogs, snakes, spiders, etc..? Just wondering.

That being said... Chasidy is gonna flip when she finds out all these people are scared of snakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.