Total Drama: A New Island (Closed Signups!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, one female please. If you need to I can make a male later.

Pssh, naww, don't flatter me so! :3 Lol. XD Anyways, yeah! I always love characters like that. The interactions are always pretty sweet and cool to see. ^^
we should PM everyone from the old Total drama rp, i think they'll join and will go faster

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
This is WIP, be forewarned.

a01b27b5047f8a9d79bcb6e7f36cc0df.jpg

Name
: Chasidy Modesta Forsyth
Aliases: Chas, Chasy, Miss Forsyth, miss know-it-all
Age: "Seventeen, four months, three hours, forty-one minutes and fifty-six seconds. Honestly, it's quite obvious."
Gender: "Female. Do you need your eyes checked? It certainly appears so."
Archetype/Clique: "I fall under no 'clique'. I'm my own person; nothing more, nothing less." Possessive Know-it-all
Personality: Chasidy is very.. meticulous. She's extremely matter-of-fact, is always listing off facts and statistics, and has a tendency to go on quite a bit. Debating is likely her favorite thing to do, and she loves to talk. Which, if you haven't figured out within five seconds of greeting her, than you're probably deaf. Which, isn't a problem, because this lovely lady is fluent in ASL, Auslan, SSL, and more. "Oh, please. Those are only few the non-verbal languages I know."
Strengths: Chasidy excels in almost any form of academics; logic, debate, and law being her favorite topics. You see; Chasidy has photographic memory. Every little thing she's ever seen, heard, felt, thought, and more... It's all neatly present in her mind, 24/7. She knows how to play harp and violin, and has mastery of over 21 languages. Her best talent outside of the academic field would likely be poetry. "..What? That doesn't qualify as non-academic? Blasphemy!"
Weaknesses: Chasidy, as someone who isn't the best at making friends, is very possessive over those she grows close to. It's a matter of fear of them leaving her. Part of the reason she isn't the best at making friends is because she looks at everything from a literal standpoint; which, makes her bad with handling emotions. People also dislike her extreme honesty.
Fears: Chasidy's biggest fear is definitely rejection, tied with losing those she loves. Which, is precisely why she can be so... Clingy. She has a fear of fire, after she watched her little sister go down in flames, trapped in a burning lodge. This experience also led to a fear of camping in lodges. "Because the damn law-enforcements don't care enough to make it there quickly. People say having a fear of camping is illogical, but truthfully, it's completely reasonable. 'Predators hunt for victims in urban, suburban, rural, and wilderness areas. Violent crime rates, per capita, are roughly the same everywhere – even in remote wilderness areas. After all, psychopathic predators like hunting for isolated human prey where very few, if any, witnesses or rescuers are nearby – and the wilderness is the ultimate hunter's paradise.' That's why I always make sure to keep my pepper spray on me; even though I'm technically not old enough to have it. That, and I got a microchip implant; now, at least SOMEONE will always know where I am. So if I get lost, they'll always be able to find me. Unless, of course-" *Muffles droning Chasidy.*
Sexuality: Pansexual "Honestly.. Who cares what parts you have? I will admit I prefer males, but it's the personality that counts, no?"
Audition Video: In the video, the blonde is perched neatly on her bed, posture straight. She has an obvious scholarly appearance about her, and seems all serious. She seemed as though she should have note cards to read from, but she'd already made those; and had instantaneously had what they read perfectly memorized. "Hello, loves. I'm Chasidy Forsyth, and I believe I'd make a fine contribution to your show. After all, don't honesty, brains, and helpful statistics always make everything more interesting?" she asked, smiling. While she spoke, she moved her hands as well; she was translating what she was saying into ASL, as she always did whenever she spoke. "..Don't actually answer that, I wouldn't be able to hear you. It was a rhetorical question. But anyways, that's besides the point. I have high hopes of being accepted, and truthfully hope you'll consider me. After all, I've got an 87.6530219% chance of winning, with my all-around knowledge. Don't worry your pretty little minds, I've already done the math. Good day!" With that, the camera finally shut off.
Biography: Chasidy grew up with a good family, the eldest child of four. She was known as 'Princess Chas' in her household, despite her constant protest of the name(she constantly protested solely because she knew the entirety of her bloodline by heart, and was always saying she wasn't even fractionally related to royalty), for the fact she'd always been quite elegant, polite, and proper. However, this opinion changed when Chasidy's honesty and intellect got a bit out of hand. She had begun crossing a few lines, and showed a total lack of understanding of emotion. Everything, for her, was about facts and truth. She refused to tell even the slightest lie, and still refuses, to this day. However, her emotionless demeanor changed quite a bit when the camping incident occurred.

Her family had gone camping to celebrate her fifteenth birthday, when tragedy struck. Her parents had taken the twins out to get the gifts, leaving Anna-Lee and Chasidy at the lodge. Everything was going fine, and the girls were bonding swimmingly when it happened; the forest fire. It'd been going on for quite a bit, before the two noticed it.

And by then? It was too late...

A burning tree had come crashing down onto the lodge. Anna had been getting herself some water when it happened, putting her right in the tree's path. The young girl gave a shrill scream as the burning fir came crashing down with a thud, trapping her in a corner of the kitchen. Chas had come running in an instant, eyes wide as she caught sight of the source of the screaming. She winced, going against her rules of survival and rushing to her sister, looking around for a way to get to her and get her out. She called 911, reporting the situation calmly. After hanging up, she had started to panic as she looked around, sweat layering up all over her. She gave up on trying to find a way around it after figuring out there was none, throwing herself at the tree to reach for her sister. Whose sobs and screams were softening, as she was running out of oxygen.

After screaming in frustration as she desperately attempted to get her sibling out, resulting only in burns littering her body, the teen eventually passed out, herself. The last thing she had seen was the flamed.. Engulfing her, the house, and her life-drained sister.

After this experience, Chasidy developed some emotion, and slight understanding of why so many let their lives be run by them. Since then, she'd been desperate for friends, due to the fact that Nelly was the only one she had. She isn't good at making them, due to her extremely literal talk(with frequently added sarcasm), and still fairly lacking understanding of people's emotion(despite her constant research on sociology, physiology, and psychology).

So, when she heard about TDI, she figured it'd be a good chance for making friends, and leapt at the opportunity.

Extra:
-Chasidy has younger twin brothers; Thomas and Timothy Forsyth.
-Chasidy has a weak spot for little girls. "They.. They remind me too much of Nelly..."
-Frequently, Chasidy quotes literature, famous historians, and more.
- "I'm sorry, loves. I'm not Snow White; a kiss won't break my curse." By this, Chasidy refers to her photographic memory as her curse.
- ...Oh. And to add to that, you'd be lucky if you could shut her up with a kiss.
-That being said, Chasidy really doesn't know where to stop. She talks much more than she really should.
- "That's enough, don't you think? You'll see the rest, later."
- She has a love/hate feeling towards bad boys/girls. She can find them attractive, but they can also get on her nerves for their "Completely inappropriate and imbecilic" course of actions.
-Typically, she finds people who are always completely calm annoying. However, after she snapped on someone about this(which resulted in him kissing her mid-rant), she has mixed feelings towards these types of people.
-Chasidy is a sapiosexual; meaning she is a person that finds intelligence extremely attractive.​
Done!

Hope you all like it!

I LOVE IT! She's awesome! And, the backstory was great. Sad, but great all the same.
Thanks! Glad you think so! <3

I have a thing with sad back stories, if you haven't noticed. XD

I'll probably edit the Bio a bit more tomorrow... I was really distracted when I wrote it. :p

Anyways, I'm off to bed. Can't wait to get started on this! :D Night, all!

I will try to post today or tomorrow. Just an update~

{{INSERT PICTURE FOR LOOKS HERE}}
natsu_dragneel_by_tobeyd-d5p9ux2.jpg

(sorry but I really like Natsu's design. Also this minus the skin tight shirt and make it normal)​
Name: Matt Heath
Archetype/Clique: Over Achiever
Strengths: Is very athletic due to his parkour skills. Has quick reaction speed and is good at one on one fighting. Works great with a team as well as can work well alone if needed. Is amazing at history and history related things.
Weaknesses: He is very oblivious to When he is being Used . Doesn't know how to swim very well. Absolutely hates sports. Though he has good reaction speed he gets distracted very easily. Even calling his name takes his attention away from what ever he is doing.(More than once won't work) He is a sucker for cute things.
Fears: Fears things in the water. Or the water in general. (If forced to swim he won't care but will freak out if something touches him)
Sexuality: Confused but for sure is Heterosexual.
Audition Video: *The video starts out with his name age and all that other jazz in white text over a black background. It then cuts to Matt with his back turned to the camera and it seems that he is in front of a lake with a well grown forest in the background. The wind blowing his pink hair and jacket almost making him look majestic. He then does a spin letting red tailcoat flow outward showing it off. His necklace jingles slightly as it settles back into its place* I personally think I would be an amazing candidate on your show! I'm an over achiever as well as I love a good challenge. I would do anything to win that cash prize! Hell just getting on live television would be awesome. Uhh what else was there. *He stands there and taps his chin thinking* That's all I need right? *He looks off camrea as if some one else is helping him. He tilts his head, in what looks like confusion, and shrugs* Either way. I do hope I get picked. If I forgot anything i'll send a sheet of things required. Thank you for taking the time to watch!*the camera cuts to black*
Extra:He absolutely loves art, but is VERY bad at it.
He doesn't like to approach people first, so he will stay in the back till approached.
Curses a lot. Usually a curse word is in every sentence unless it's to seem professional or first impression.

Last edited by a moderator:

(sorry but I really like Natsu's design. Also this minus the skin tight shirt and make it normal)​
Archetype/Clique: Parkour
Strengths: Is very athletic due to his parkour skills. Has quick reaction speed and is good at one on one fighting. Works great with a team as well as can work well alone if needed. Is amazing at history and history related things.
Weaknesses: Doesn't know how to swim very well. Absolutely hates sports. Though he has good reaction speed he gets distracted very easily. Even calling his name takes his attention away from what ever he is doing.(More than once won't work) He is a sucker for cute things.
Fears: Fears things in the water. Or the water in general. (If forced to swim he won't care but will freak out if something touches him)
Audition Video: *The video starts out with his name age and all that other jazz in white text over a black background. It then cuts to Matt with his back turned to the camera and it seems that he is in front of a lake with a well grown forest in the background. The wind blowing his pink hair and jacket almost making him look majestic. He then does a spin letting red tailcoat flow outward showing it off. His necklace jingles slightly as it settles back into its place* I personally think I would be an amazing candidate on your show! I'm an over achiever as well as I love a good challenge. I would do anything to win that cash prize! Hell just getting on live television would be awesome. Uhh what else was there. *He stands there and taps his chin thinking* That's all I need right? *He looks off camrea as if some one else is helping him. He tilts his head, in what looks like confusion, and shrugs* Either way. I do hope I get picked. If I forgot anything i'll send a sheet of things required. Thank you for taking the time to watch!*the camera cuts to black*
He doesn't like to approach people first, so he will stay in the back till approached.
Uhh... Wait, isn't parkour a military art? O.o Maybe athlete, militant, gymnast, or over-achiever would be a more accurate archetype? Just a suggestion. :3

Anyways, I like him!

Uhh... Wait, isn't parkour a military art? O.o Maybe athlete, militant, gymnast, or over-achiever would be a more accurate archetype? Just a suggestion. :3

Anyways, I like him!
Yeah I thought so too, but it said parkour was a type so I just picked it.

I am almost finished. I would be done sooner if A) I had WiFi at home or B)Didnt have to hardline proxy at school to get on iwaku

Reactions: Midnight Maiden

Archetype/Clique: Over Achiever
Weaknesses: He is very oblivious to When he is being Used . Doesn't know how to swim very well. Absolutely hates sports. Though he has good reaction speed he gets distracted very easily. Even calling his name takes his attention away from what ever he is doing.(More than once won't work) He is a sucker for cute things.
Accepted! ♥

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.