Total Drama: A New Island (Closed Signups!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
anime-boy-61804695668_zpsc91a0180.png

Name: Zayden James
Archetype/Clique: Laid back vegan
Personality: Very mellow and calm, Zayden enjoys animals more than people, very sweet unless you tempt him. Charismatic
Strengths: Good at taming animals, very athletic, strong
Weaknesses: Animals getting tortured, hurting animals,
Fears: Same as weaknesses, the dark but he doesn't allow people to know that
Sexuality: Bisexual
Audition Video: The video camera opens up showing a boy with very straight face, he sighs sweeping his hair out of his eyes, looking at the camera with his honey green eyes, "I'm Zayden James, and I believe I should be able to be on this show because I have an actual good use for the money funds if I win. If I get the money I will donate 80% towards my vegan program, where I make all vegan products, and the rest will go towards vegan organizations. Thank you." He switches the camera off and screen turns black.
Extra: None.

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
As if a cat had walked across the keyboard

Pfft then it wouldn't make any sense? but yay my first negative rating cheers! At least it's about a cat, I like cats.

It ok if I make a second character?

Pfft then it wouldn't make any sense? but yay my first negative rating cheers! At least it's about a cat, I like cats.
Lol that's one way to look at it

I'll wait till I get the ok from Brea

OMG yes! a lot of new characters joined! welcome everyone

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Haha thx justice

anime-boy-61804695668_zpsc91a0180.png

Personality: Very mellow and calm, Zayden enjoys animals more than people, very sweet unless you tempt him. Charismatic
Audition Video: The video camera opens up showing a boy with very straight face, he sighs sweeping his hair out of his eyes, looking at the camera with his honey green eyes, "I'm Zayden James, and I believe I should be able to be on this show because I have an actual good use for the money funds if I win. If I get the money I will donate 80% towards my vegan program, where I make all vegan products, and the rest will go towards vegan organizations. Thank you." He switches the camera off and screen turns black.

Vegan.... Giovanni will have a field day

images

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Name:[/BCOLOR]
Kevin McCee

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Age:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Gender:[/BCOLOR]
Male

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Archetype/Clique:[/BCOLOR]
Quiet/Easy-Going/Timid

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Personality:[/BCOLOR]
Kevin is very easy to get along with and he likes when people talk to him. He loves being around funny people especially because he is easily amused. So most of time you will catch him laughing or smiling about random stuff. However, he gets nervous when trying to approaching people. Although he is quiet most of the time, whenever he feels confident he will be sociable. The main reason for him being quiet is because he starts thinking about various things, which also causes him to be distracted easily because he doesn't realize that he is thinking. He is also nice and doesn't like saying mean things about the people he likes and it doesn't bother him when they make fun of him. He is observant of people and is critical in his mind, as he will judge someone when he first meets them. He gets nervous whenever he stands in front of an audience but is a good public speaker. If he feels comfortable with the audience and confident with himself. he will get loud. Whenever he spots someone that he is attracted to, he tends to be flirtatious with them.

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Strengths:[/BCOLOR]
He:
- is smart, especially in the science and math departments
- is good with technology
- has strong leadership skills, whenever he feels confident
- can withstand large amounts of pain

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Weaknesses:[/BCOLOR]
- The heat because he gets very bad headaches
- Carrying heavy items
- Tries to be a perfectionist

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Fears:[/BCOLOR]
He is afraid of masks because most of them are scary looking and you never know who could be behind the mask.
His other fear is Porcelain Dolls.. no explanation needed!

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Sexuality:[/BCOLOR]
In the closet Bisexual

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Audition Video: [/BCOLOR]
The video begins with a countdown. 6..5..4..3..2..1..beep! Kevin appears in his slightly messy room. In the video you can see that his body is placed directly in the middle of the camera so there are even spaces around him in the camera frame. He has a somewhat awkward smile and his hands are connected together. He takes a deep breath before he begins to speak. "Hello, my name is Kevin McCee! I would love to be chosen to participate in your show because I have the ability to make the show interesting." His hands are making different gestures as he talks. His facial expression is serious but he tries to smile to not make it seem like he is a serious and boring person. His voice gets louder and he begins moving around within the camera frame in his room. "Um..uh, I am willing to try any stunts and will not be a difficult player." He freezes for a moment and decides to turn off the camera. You can see him walking towards the camera but then all of a sudden trips on a cord which causes the camera to fall over. The angle shown is now diagonally proportioned to Kevin's body. You can see him laying on the floor and then crawling towards the camera. He grabs the camera with both hands and gets a close up of himself. "Sorry about that! I tend to be a little clumsy but it should not be a reason for you to not choose me." He then looks to his side and then back at the camera. "Yeah" and then the camera goes black.

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Extra:[/BCOLOR]
- Singing
- Nature
- The Color Blue
- Listening to music

Hates:
- The Color Red
- The Heat

Always carries headache and pain pills
Is a light sleeper
Good singer but is shy about it

Name: Justin Miles
SO: straight
clique: musician/party boy
personality: Justin is very laid back and the go with the flow kind of guy. That doesn't mean he doesn't take things seriously when he needs to. Justin loves a good party and is always throwing parties back home with all his buds. He also has a strong love for music he can play several instruments and his dream is to make it big in the music business whether that be as an artist or as some big shot record label owner. He's a strong team player and can be considered very loyal he's loyal to his team and his friends to the end even if that means taking huge risks.
strengths: extremely loyal, strong team player, musically gifted, lots of energy, always stays optimistic.
weaknesses: can let his loyalties to his friends get in the way of making the right decision, can sometimes be too laid back and can slack off, and tends to play his music too loud at the annoyance of others.
Fears: losing the ability to play his music.
Audition video: When the camera started it showed a small room filled with music CD's, posters, guitars, drumsticks, and all kinds of other musical attire. Justin jumps in front of the camera out of no where with a guitar hanging on his back "WOO!! Hey there! names Justin and I want to be a part of the new season of Total Drama! huge fan of the show by the way! Seriously you guys rock! music is the main thing that drives my world. If I didn't have my music I honestly don't know what I'd do haha! I'm sure I'd find something else to interest me. Anyways thanks for taking a look at my video and considering me and hope that you'll let me be a part of the show!" He reaches behind himself and pulls the guitar around in front of him. He quickly strums a few chords and lets out another loud "WOO!" before turning the camera off.
Awesome! Accepted!

Thanks Brea hey it ok if I make a second character?

@Brea How many boys and girls contestants do we need since the front page is outdated?

Accepted! ♥

It ok if I make a second character?
Og course, you're more than welcome! Would you like me to reserve a spot for your new character?

Status
Not open for further replies.