Torsade's Introduction

T

torsade

Original poster
Hello there. Here's my introduction, just like it says on the tin.

I started out in the RP world years back with Neopets and Gaia Online. It's been a while since then, so I'm looking to give this whole roleplay thing another shot. My preferred genres are realistic/modern and sci-fi, and I greatly prefer working with one partner per RP as opposed to a group. As far as the real world goes, I'm currently in school studying medical coding and billing after working in a mental health clinic for three years.

TMNT (1987 & 2003)

Invader Zim

Batman (TAS and Beyond especially)

The X-Files

The PowerPuff Girls (1998)

Transformers (Just starting out with this one, actually.)

Power Rangers (The TV series and comics)

Codename: Kids Next Door (Still holding out for that G:KND series.)

Biker Mice from Mars (1993)

Samurai Pizza Cats

Danny Phantom

The Twilight Zone (1959)

Samurai Jack (Seasons 1-4)

SCP (SCP-662 would have to be my favorite. There's just something about spooky butlers that gets me.)

That about wraps it up, so thanks for reading! Comment here, send me a PM, or look for me in the 1x1 Section if you'd like to chat or start a RP. :)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Spekkun
Hello, my name is SomSom, and it's a pleasure to meet you Torsade. I hope you find whatever it is you desire to quelch the insatiable thirst for roleplay. I am new as well, but there seems to be a little bit of everything here, so I'm certain you will eventually settle in nicely.

Reactions: torsade
Hi Torsade :D Welcome to Iwaku, glad to have ya! I love your Avatar! I haven't watched Hey Arnold! since I was a kid xD but now I might go back and revisit the cartoon, so thanks for that!

Medical coding and billing :O that's awesome! I took a brief class in that, I wanted to get a job in the field because I am a Pre-Med student :D So it would have been nice, but it didn't work out like that!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask :3 I'm here to help!