Toriko - Gourmet Legacy (OOC/Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, back story is done. I hope it's acceptable. I can work out anything wrong, just let me know and all that. Same goes for the techniques, any questions I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.

I do hope to very much enjoy this RP and to help it become enjoyable for everyone else involved. :>

Just saw episode 33.. And Toriko has attacks with his legs... Shit..

Is it still ok with my char? :x

Everyone feel free to actually show up on time and make fun of Jinsei for being an idiot.

Trust me. I don't think Jinsei will be the one being laughed at. *innocent face*

Reactions: Detective Zero
Still a bit of an issue with the personality, but the backstory is fine.

Best described as two-faced and at times manipulative to those she's dealt with, Hitomi can be as gentle and loving as a baby Wall Penguin one moment and then ferocious and violent like a Troll Kong the next.

Starts off well enough, as I think it's always interesting to have some kind of asshole on the team. However...

While genuinely kind-hearted, she's far from innocent and what side that you'll see all depends on how you treat the woman and what may be going on around them.

Then this shows up and slightly contradicts itself AND the section quoted above, as being manipulative often involves being kind when it suits you and is advantageous. Someone who does that is rarely regarded as genuinely kindhearted, you know?

While her violent side is seen less than her gentler personality, she shows no shame in being tomboyish and rather unladylike. In fact, if she sees an opportunity to bend things more in her favor, Hitomi will not hesitate to be a bit more manipulative to get her way, however that may be achieved.

Being tomboyish and 'unladylike' doesn't always mean violent.

All in all, I think you're still trying to have the best of both worlds with her personality. Kind sometimes AND a raging cunt when she just decides to be one. Maybe replace her kindheartedness with simply 'socially acceptable' or 'She can be a decent person'. Or, on the flip side, you could just say something like "She's very kind when there's nothing on the line or no one is in the way of her goals. But should Hitomi set her mind on something, that thing is put before all else.'

Note, these are simply suggestions.

Just saw episode 33.. And Toriko has attacks with his legs... Shit..

Is it still ok with my char? :x

Yeah, you're fine dude. I figured there'd be at least a BIT of overlap as far as techniques. Heck, my character is all about knocking. Sound familiar?

================================================================================

@Angel Evans

Sorry to be so blunt, but last chance, dude. You said you were interested, then said it again when I asked, and now haven't said a thing since then. Either you're interested or you're not.

As the old saying goes...

shit_or_get_off_the_pot_bumper_bumper_sticker.jpg

Lol I lost the thread until just now,I'll have a character up by friday

ok, edited the personality again, I hope it's a bit more acceptable.

I don't mean for it to be jumping in every direction but hopefully I got it to look better.

@Detective Zero

Hitomi is approved, added to the roster, and you may post in the IC now.

No, she was simply addressing those that were sitting at the moment. And distracted by food. Very good food. lol

No, she was simply addressing those that were sitting at the moment. And distracted by food. Very good food. lol
Odis was sitting at the moment too, though. Actually, across from Victoria. :P

Right, something I missed I guess, sorry about that. Well, either way she is quite nervous and distracted so it wouldn't seem all that far off she'd forget someone, no? 'Sides I have a feeling she'd easily be noticed herself anyways haha.

And shazam, Jinsei is now present and accounted for. The females can now begin ogling his fine goatee and Odis can begin being jealous of a superior chef and lady's man. :bsmile:

And shazam, Jinsei is now present and accounted for. The females can now begin ogling his fine goatee and Odis can begin being jealous of a superior chef and lady's man. :bsmile:
Jinsei only WISHES he could fry a wing as well as Odis can. ;)

Jinsei only WISHES he could fry a wing as well as Odis can. ;)
To be fair, FRYING something is simple as fuck. Jinsei could FRY a wing just as well as Odis, considering the difference in their cooking skill. Sauces and such are what make a wing better. And while Odis might know more about sauces, Jinsei likely knows more about spices and seasonings and could probebly make a better sauce after a bit of trial and error.

To be fair, FRYING something is simple as fuck. Jinsei could FRY a wing just as well as Odis, considering the difference in their cooking skill. Sauces and such are what make a wing better. And while Odis might know more about sauces, Jinsei likely knows more about spices and seasonings and could probebly make a better sauce after a bit of trial and error.
THAT IS NOT FAMILY TRADITION

A POX ON ALL YOUR HOUSES

Oh hey, look at that fancy Skype group we made. People should do the thing where they join it. Because, like, Skype, bro.

That's totally not creepy, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.