Toriko - Gourmet Legacy (OOC/Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course it'll be stretched. Everyone knows Hawkeye is best Avenger.
b1c671bb18f86f53fcd0737c431d091e6060d7511903f53a5f38e0eba783c496.jpg

You know... Is it bad that I actually WORK at a McDonalds? Hehe...

Edit: but no really, it's been a year this month now that I've worked at the one in my town. Real great people, great customers, every day is never dull and usually entertaining. I make good pay there and decent hours even for part-time work, paid every week and I have really no bills to pay besides getting my mom her lottery every week, lol.

You know... Is it bad that I actually WORK at a McDonalds? Hehe...
Please tell me you're not striking for $15 an hour.

Or I may just have to punch you. :3

Hah, hell no. I've been making like... idk, 9.50 an hour and that was when I STARTED last year, BEFORE the minimum wage changes, and I was making more than half the staff already working there longer than me.. For just being the Drive Thru guy that takes orders and most of the time the cash as well. I haven't looked at what I make now on the pay sheets because I just have it all set up digitally so opening those up are almost pointless, so I just stow them all together in a folder somewhere to keep track for taxes and crap.

I actually WORK at a McDonalds
You wanna know how I got these scars?

The Hamburglar was... a drinker, and a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Grimace gets a happy meal box to defend himself. Hamburglar doesn't like that. Not. One. Bit. So, me watching, he takes the box to Grimace, laughing while he does it. He turns to me and he says "WHY SO SERIOUS!?". He comes at me with the box "Why so serious!?" Sticks the corner in my mouth... "Lets put a smile on that face!" aaaand…

• Love
Reactions: Detective Zero
Sucks I can only put on ONE rating.

Edit: And cardboard that thin is no joke man xD

Now why would Hamburglar beat up on that poor retard friend of yours? I always thought Hamburglar was the suavest, sexiest of the McDonalds mascots.

Anyone seen RackaRacka on youtube? not exactly kid-friendly but the stuff they did with Ronald McDonald is somewhat hilarious for me, albeit sometimes graphic from what I've seen

Yeah... This is definitely far from stretched xD

winner-winner-chicken-dinner-o.gif

ME!

EVERYONE

IC THREAD IS UP AND RUNNING!!!

Awesome, I'll work on finishing my CS up and hopefully jump in as soon as I can.

Fixed up Hitomi's techniques and tried skimming over her personality a bit more. Working on the backstory as we speak, and I can assume that it'd be preferred to finish my CS before I can post in the IC. Obviously understandable, but it doesn't hurt to ask. I'll keep you guys posted on when I finish my CS completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.