Torchwood rp (Mine and chimeragirl27's rp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I didn't think you were that interested either.." Jack whispered as he thrust into him. "I've liked you since the moment I laid eyes on you Nero..." He told him; he was starting to feel close as he went a little faster.

The doctor kissed him softly on the lips as he removed his fingers; he then positioned himself as he spread Seeker's legs and entered him slowly so he wouldn't hurt the other, once he was fully inside him he stopped and grunted. "Tell me when to go."

Jack could feel Nero's ass walls wrap around him tightly, the boy arched and moaned out as he moved his hips down onto the others. "I can't hold it anymore Jack, cum inside me.....I am going to cum soon." Nero croaked and sat up and hugged the older male tight, he threw his head back and then cried out as he came hard, his seed sprayed all over their bellies and chests, some shot into Jack's face covering his lips.

Seeker groaned out in pain and pleasure when he felt the older male enter his anus. "Your so big Doctor I never thought that you would feel me up so much." he whispered then smiled up at his lover as he wrapped his arms around him. "I love you so much, it feels so good." he croaked then moved his hips up and down slowly on the older male's cock.

Jack moaned; he licked the cum off his lips and thrust deeply inside him as he came hard into the other male with a few more thrusts, moaning loudly. He kissed him deeply as he just held the other close, panting as he was slowly getting over his sex high.

"I love you to..." The Doctor purred and kissed him softly as he thrust in and out of Seeker slowly; he gripped his hips and rubbed them with his thumbs lightly as he kissed and nipped at his neck softly.

"Jack, that is so embarrassing you don't have to eat my cum." Nero said and blushed more as he felt a shiver of pleasure go down his spine. He hugged the older male back and kept his head buried into his chest. "Oh Jack, please spend the night with me, I don't want to lose the feeling of your warm body against my own." whispered Nero into the older male's chest.

Seeker groaned and moaned at every thrust and nip the older male gave him. He had never felt so good in his life, he could feel the Doctor moving in and out of his ass. He arched his hips up, Seeker then moved his hand down and began to jerk his cock off as his other hand moved and held onto the older male's back, you could hear a slight slapping sound of skin against skin.

I wasn't planning on leaving." Jack said as he pulled out of him; he snuggled with Nero and kissed him softly as he laid with him and ran his fingers through the other's hair. "And maybe I wanted to eat your cum." He smiled.

The Doctor went a little faster and kissed his neck, nipping it softly as he went and removed Seeker's hand as he replaced it with his own; he stroked the man's member in time with his thrusts.

Status
Not open for further replies.