Torchwood rp (Mine and chimeragirl27's rp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Wife...sounds great to me." The older man smirked, chuckling slightly and turned to him. "If you want to continue." Jack said, leaning down to kiss him softly as he got on the bed with him; he stared into the other male's eyes. "Because I would love to keep doing this with you..." He said, telling the truth, the older man meant it.

"I could tell, it's fine Seeker." The Doctor replied as he sat up and put his hand on the other's shoulder. "You don't have to be ashamed." He assured and put his arms around his current companion.

"So be it Captain Jack Harkness, your wife I shall be then, just remember your messing with a half Time Lord hear, shag us to hard and we regenerate." he laughed. Nero sighed then kissed the older male's face then moved his hands to Jack's side and ran his hands up and down the older male's sides trying to get used to the fact that another male was touching him but he liked it.

Seeker blushed and then hugged the older male back, nuzzling into his shoulder. "I....it...won't go away Doctor." he whispered and then buried his head more into the older male's chest. Seeker wondered what the older male was thinking, the Doctor could feel his hard on pushing against his leg as Seeker sat in his lap slightly.

"I'll keep that in mind.." Jack chuckled and kissed him as he took his shirt off so he could feel Nero's hands on his skin; his own hands roaming into Nero's own shirt and touching his warm skin. "I'll be gentle..." He whispered into his ear as he started rubbing at Nero's nipples a little and nibbling at his earlobe a little; Jack pushed him softly on to the bed as he continued.

"Do you want me to take care of it?" The Doctor whispered into his ear as he felt the other's member against his leg; his hand went down to Seeker's crotch, feeling the other's hard member under his clothes. "Because I will if you want me to..." He really liked Seeker, more than he liked any other of his companions; he found Seeker to be extremely attractive ever since he first laid eyes on him.

He gasped and stared up at Jack then felt his hands all over his skin. Nero then moved his hands all over Jack's warm skin moaning when the older male pinched his nipples. "Damn it Jack, you might make me cum already." he whispered and you could see the rock hard cock inside of Nero's pants. "Your one horny man, you know that right?" Nero asked Jack as he gently moved his foot to the older male's crotch and gently touched it.

Seeker gasped and moaned as he felt the older male's hand move to his crotch. "Yes....its alright. Go ahead Doctor I don't mind as long as it is you doing it." Seeker whispered and gripped the bedding under him. He rolled so the older male could have a better reach of his dick, his cock throbbed under the older male's touch.

"I'm always horny, you should know that by now." Jack moaned when the other touched his own clothed crotch, one of his hands ventured down and started removing Nero's pants; he took them and his boxers off to expose his member. He took his member in his hand and began pumping it as he kissed him deeply, removing his own pants.

The Doctor moved Seeker's pants down till his member was free and took it in his hand and stroked him; he kissed him softly on the lips and got on top of him as he kissed him softly on the lips.

He gasped and felt the older male's hand wrap around his cock and he kissed him back hard on the lips and smiled as his own hands wrapped around the older male's neck a shiver going down his spine. He then pushed his tongue into the older male's mouth and felt the other's tongue mess with his own wrestling.

The Seeker stared up at the older male but kissed The Doctor back a smile on his face, he moved his hands around his neck and let the older male jerk his penis off, he was hard and throbbing badly.

Jack pumped his member faster as their tongues wrestled around for dominance; he let go of his member for a bit as he started to prepare him, adding just one finger at the moment since he didn't want to hurt the other. His tongue wrestled more against his and then caressed Nero's own softly as his other hand went down to pump his member more; Jack added another finger once he felt the other was fine with his one finger inside him.

The Doctor deepened the kiss; his tongue entering his mouth and wrestling with the other's own as he pumped his member a little more and went faster as he tried to sooth the other's throbbing member the best he could.

He gasped when he older male pulled away from his member then arched up when he felt Jack push his finger inside his ass. He relaxed a bit though and smiled up at the older male. Nero then kissed Jack on the lips pleasure running down his back, his hips trembled and moved up and down the older male's finger. "I feels good Jack but it also feels strange as well." he whispered.

"Hnnnn." Seeker groaned and stared up into The Doctor's mouth but kissed him back bucking his hips up into the older male's touch. "So good, damn so good." he thought into his head as his eyes shut tightly.

"It will.." Jack replied, going to kiss his neck repeatedly as he thrust two fingers in and out of him slowly and carefully, not wanting to hurt the other male, soon he added a third finger and thrust it in and out of him just as slow. He enjoyed the small, pleasured noises coming from his mouth as he stroked him in time with his thrusts. "I'll add lube when it comes time for me to enter you.." He whispered.

The Doctor continued to pump his member as he kissed him deeper; he was getting a little hard himself just hearing the pleasured moans coming from The Seeker as he continued to pleasure him. After a while he let go of his member and took it into his mouth; he ran his tongue up and down the hard as rock dick and licked the tip just a bit as he continued.

He gasped and stared up at the older male as his legs spread apart wider, he could feel the three larger fingers inside him. "Jack, I can feel your fingers moving inside me, damn it.....your making me so horny. Jack you stretching me so damn much, I don't know how much more I can take." he gasped and bucked his hips up into the older male's touch.

The Seeker went wide eyed and stared down at The Doctor then shivered as he felt the other's mouth down on his cock. "Oh that feels so good, Doctor." he croaked and ran his hands through the older male's hair as pleasure shot up his spine making his cock pulse.

Jack smirked and leaned down to kiss the tip of Nero's member as he reached for the lube and spread it over his own cock; He then removed his fingers from the other's entrance before he slowly put his penis inside the other's hole. "Tell me when to go..." He whispered.

The Doctor began sucking on The Seeker's member as he bobbed his head; his tongue began teasing the tip and slit of the other's member a little bit; he closed his eyes as he felt the other's fingers travel through his hair. "Mm..." He moaned against his member, causing small vibrations against it.

Nero groaned feeling all the lube against his ass and some inside his hole, he looked up at Jack and blushed madly. "Alright, go ahead." he said and then closed his eyes as he moved his hand towards his own cock and began to jerk himself off as he waited for the older male to slide his cock in. "Jack your so huge, are you sure I can fit all of that inside me?" he asked and cocked his head to the side as he worked away at his own cock.

Seeker gasped and groaned as he squirmed under the other male's touch wondering if he was going to cum or not."I want you inside me Doctor, I want to be fully yours. Oh please make love to me Doctor." The Seeker whispered as he leaned down and kissed the older male's ear before moving his hand down and rubbing the other's back.

"I'm sure it all will fit." Jack said as he slowly entered Nero; he kissed him softly as he slowly made his cock go all the way inside him. He bit his lip as the urge to thrust into him more not going away. "Tell me when your ready for me to move.." He whispered.

The Doctor pulled his mouth a way from the other's member and kissed him softly on the lips. "Alright.." He smiled and started removing his own shirt and pants and then helped Seeker remove his own; he then started preparing the other.

Jack could feel his tight walls move around his cock. "Damn it Jack, you really like to shag don't you? Well you better be gentle with me because I bite." whispered Nero and he smiled as he touched the other's chest. "You best go gentle with me to start off with then I am pretty sure I can go faster later, after I get used to your girth and length." whispered Nero.

Seeker gasped and looked up at the older male. "This is slightly embarrassing but I do want you to do this to me." he said then gasped and cried out louder when the older male stuck fingers inside him. "Doctor, your such a tease." he said and smiled as he leaned up and kissed the older male on the lips.

Jack chuckled and began with slow thrusts as he kissed him softly. "I'll be as gentle as possible..." He whispered against his lips as he continued his slow motion; he rubbed one of Nero's nipples as he reached for his cock and started pumping him in time with his thrusts.

The Doctor chuckled softly. "I've wanted to do this to you as well..." He whispered and kissed him back deeply as he then stuck another finger inside him, thrusting it in and out of him as he prepared the other man; he stroked his cock a little as he continued.

Nero groaned and then felt the older male play with his body, he moved his hips down on Jack as he was jerked off. "Jack Harkness, you are a ass loving shag machine." he purred and leaned up and wrapped his arms around the older male's neck. Jack was making him feel so hot and bothered, he loved everything this man was doing to him though. "Damn it, why do you have to make me feel so good." he gasped and nipped the older male's neck and smiled as he did so.

"I didn't ever think you would feel the same thing about me but I am so happy. Eek.....that feels funny." he whispered but smiled as he felt the older male's finger up his ass. "That does feel somewhat good though." Seeker said and kissed the older male on the lips before wrapping his arms around his neck and closing his eyes trying to relax and enjoy.

Jack chuckled softly, "You know it..." He whispered, gripping Nero's hips as he thrust into him more, going a little faster than before but not too fast; he was very slowly picking up speed as he thrust into him. "Because I'm just that good..." He whispered, tilting his neck as the other nipped at his neck; he gave a soft moan and rubbed his hips slightly.

"I've felt this way from the first moment I saw you..." The doctor whispered. "It's going ot feel a little funny for a bit." He soon added a second finger, spreading his fingers a bit to widen his entrance slightly.

He groaned and nipped over Jack's neck a huge blush on his face as he played with the older male and felt his massive cock move in and out of his anus. "Jack, it feels so good. More please, more just still not to hard but you can speed up." grunted Nero as he looked up into Jack's eyes. He moved and hugged the older male closer before he moved his head away from the other's neck and stared up into Jack's eyes. "I can't believe the most handsome man I have ever met is shagging me." he whispered.

Seeker whimpered and arched his hips up and stared wide eyed at The Doctor. "I didn't know you were going to add a second one, it feel so funny. I am sorry but it really does." The Seeker said and wrapped his arms around The Doctor's neck and kissed him hard on the lips. He did his best to relax feeling as the older male pushed a finger against his prostrate. "Damn it so warm, so hot." he whispered as his cock throbbed inside the other's touch.

Jack nodded, speeding up a little more but not too much; he stroked him in time with his thrusts, going deeper into him as he went. "Your just as beautiful..." He whispered into his ear and kissed him softly.

"Its going to. I'm preparing you ." The Doctor replied as he thrust both of his fingers into the other, soon adding a third when he felt Seeker was ready for it; he nipped and sucked at his neck a little as he stroked his member more. He continued to deliver more kisses to the other.

He gasped and wrapped his legs tighter around the older male, he kept his hips moving harder and faster feeling nothing but pleasure shooting up his spine. "I still can't believe the man who took me in is the man making love to me now. Seriously Jack I really did not think you would ever me interested in making love to me." whispered Nero into the older male's ear.

Seeker whimpered and arched his hips up anymore, pleasure shot more and more up into his spine as The Doctor fingered him. "Your driving me crazy, I can hardly stand the feeling of your fingers moving against my prostrate." he whispered and smiled more. He then leaned down and kissed the older male gently on the forehead.

Status
Not open for further replies.