Toonami is back, bitches.

Oh wow, I can't believe that silly petitioning actually worked. o______o

That'll be kinda cool, revisiting old shows I loved if they bring those back. 8D

Win. Hopefully they pick up new shows to go with it though, not just the old ones although it'll be good to have a few.

Thank the heavens! I need some old shows back! Now! =w =

I won't be able to get a bead on the full schedule till saturday when it'll be on the Adult Swim site, but sounds like they've axed Duradura, Kekkaishi, FLCL, Big O, Ghost in the Shell, and Inuyasha for the sake of Toonami. Bleach and FMA have been simply moved around.

Personally I hope they take advantage of the new late night block to air more mature stuff. Like Fate/Zero.

Way to crush my hopes Wawolfy :c Sometimes 'new' shows plain sucks >.<

Aiki is cool. I have a few of them. Also I am so happy that Toonami is going to be back. Even greater is that it is going to be on AS. I can't wait. ^^

So I'm back to no sleep on Saturdays. On one hand, praise whatever gods you hold that it is back! WOOOOO!!!! On the other, what the f*ck do you have against my beauty sleep? O'_'o

._. And here I am without cable TV to watch it on. Oh well.

toonami brought anime to america in a way nothing else but the internet has. I think it's about time they revived it, and they a LEGACY to live up to.. so i doubt they will go in half cocked for this new remakign of toonami.