Too Much Time, Too Little Replies

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Demmy

Original poster
6786624-destroyed-wallpapers.jpg

Welcome all to my abode.
Alright, I'm Demmy. Obviously. And I'm also looking for RP partners! Again, that's obvious. In any case, a bit about me:

I live in Australia and go by AEST. At the time of posting this it was ____. I love roleplaying and have been doing so since 2012. I also love nature, destruction, evil, antiques, dark, gore, classic cars, fire, water, technology... I have a lot of conflicting thoughts. Aaaaanyway, following this will be a list of what you can expect from me.
- Responses. I mean it. I will respond. If I don't, I'm either busy or completely missed the thread - so tell me.
- I will let you know when I get bored. Seriously. If I don't want to continue, I will tell you and we can work something out or drop it completely.
- Basic spelling and grammar.
- Anime pictures. I find it extremely hard to find a real life picture that accurately depicts what my character looks like.
- I can play both genders. I mean it, I can.
- I love playing multiple characters. It helps the plot move along.
- I will try my hardest to match what you write, but I am useless at extremely long posts.
- If you want to fuse two or three ideas from below together, that's fine.
- I'm willing to double up on ideas.
Right then. The following list is what I expect from you!
- Don't fucking disappear. If you're bored, tell me. I don't mind. If you just ditch me and not tell me I will assume that you are just busy and I will pester you.
- Basic grammar and spelling. I do not understand text talk. Punctuation is also important.
- I don't care how little or how much you write. I really don't.
- Do not come to me saying that you can only play one gender. I will automatically turn you down.
- I do not expect you to play multiple characters.
- I don't expect lightening fast responses. Respond when you have a chance.
- Don't ask to RP without any idea or concept as to what you want to do. Even if it is just a basic plot outline or even what genre you want to RP.
Now. I will list the RPs that I am interested in. Please note that they don't necessarily imply romance:

Real life (Note, this does not mean modern. It just means there is no fantasy elements involved.):

• Wild west
    • Small town person x newbie
  • Medieval times
    • Rich x poor
    • Soldier x other
    • Two friends - I'm not big on romance.
  • Music college
    • Basically making friends, maybe more.
  • Zoo colleagues
  • Spy organization - 1700s-modern times
    • New recruit x other new recruit or something
    • Mission RP
  • Martial arts
  • Pirates

Fantasy (Earth or otherworld):

• Mercenary group
  • Supernatural creature school
  • Any otherworld fantasy element at all. I don't care. I love all fantasy.

Sci Fi:

• Mecha school
  • War soldiers
  • Space pirates
  • Post-apocalyptic
    • Zombies
    • Mutations
    • Steampunk

I could do the mercenary group one maybe even the pirate one

I'm SUPER interested in the mecha school!

Status
Not open for further replies.