Too Much Time On My hands

Will do, been sketching all day, ha. I've got two drawings done already, and I'm in love with them! All credit for creation goes to you, I don't like to steal credit for things I don't deserve. So no worries.
Nice!

Oh, gonna post some RP links, for your enjoyment (and to inspire the art muse):

Coffeeshop Crossroads... Thoee and Deen's teenage son, Peet (and their daughter, Honalee) is in this one.

Gatherings... Peet's in this one, alone.

Life is Strange... The whole family is in this one, Honalee a toddler, Peet an infant.

On All Fours... Rough draft of a book I'm writing, with Thoee, Deen and their kits.

Oh, and some music to draw by:

Oops! Almost forgot these two Nism bits:

CHALLENGE - A Character Finds Out They're Pregnant

CHALLENGE - Love Confessions

I know I have a few more, but this should do.

-------

Last edited:
Thank you very much! You're consideration is very much appreciated! While I'm still open to more requests from all of Iwaku, I have a feeling I just found a new hobby. Aside from this one. Drawing Nisms'.

Thank you very much! You're consideration is very much appreciated! While I'm still open to more requests from all of Iwaku, I have a feeling I just found a new hobby. Aside from this one. Drawing Nisms'.

You're welcome!

Nice to know I have a fan... :bsmile: Hope to see your efforts soon.

ferrert323.jpg

Hello! I've been looking for help in a project and you might be interested. Would you like to try?

I'll leave the Link to the thread where you can see more of what i'm looking for, and you're invited to join me in this challenge! Thank you for your time!

ART REQUEST - Wonders of a Nascent World - Sardonya needs help!

Would you like me to add something to the request? Send me a PM in any case so we can all improve.